A fun IC game, anyone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Billie on July 2nd, 2014, 1:23 am

On one hand, living forever would mean you have forever to make in impact on the world. There would be no end to what you can do. But, realistically, I know that I couldn’t live like that. I couldn’t live alone. Not forever. I would rather have one year to do with what I wanted, than stay young while my friends wither around me.

Would you rather only be able to say 15 words per day, or have to say everything that comes to your mind?
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari
#4040FF= Speaking Fratava

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Words: 84502
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 3rd, 2014, 10:56 am

Hm, you humans are prone to thinking your options are limited. I'd rather not speak my mind all the time. Fifteen words is a little bit too few, yes, but you forget that there are other methods to make oneself understandable. There is body language, writing and even sign language. If the mute can 'speak', so can I.

My turn. I choose a different kind of question. Would you rather receive chocolate chip cookies as a gift or an apple pie? :3
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous