A fun IC game, anyone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 23rd, 2014, 5:27 pm

Common Snake-Tongue Arumenic

"Evalin isss talking complicated again, and who isss thisss Tsssenrika? Huh... I wonder..."

"Oh! A quesssstion from the ssstrange blue guy, eh? Well then! We Dhani lay many eggsss, I will not sssacrifice myssself for the sssake of ONE child. Besidesss, who determine my dessstiny? I am tired of being pusssshed around. Immortalsss, godsss, Myriansss, Dhani, all ssshall burn if they get in my way!"

"My turn again! Sssehehehe, alright hmmm... What will you choossse, the Ssstrength of a Conssstrictor or the Agility and Lethal venom of the Viper? Obviousssly, anyone that hasss half a mind will chossse the latter."

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Engghaen on May 23rd, 2014, 5:50 pm

''Ummm...what exactly did you say? I- I don't understand that accent too well.. I hope I don't have half a heart, though, but a whole thing, in one piece, or it'd leak and..well..yeah. So.. Viper it is then. I'm agile now, wouldn't want to lose that. You don't know how well you can benefit from creatures without those skills..''

''Would you rather choose for a life in which you're hated for being you, or in which you're loved for who you're not?''
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Annalisa Marin on May 26th, 2014, 1:49 am

Let others hate me I say, let them despise you for they matter not. At the end of the day you are looking at yourself in the mirror and no one else, and if you can look yourself in the eye and feel you love who you are then petch everyone else.

Would you rather live life as a slave but be cared for and given comfort, or be free but live life barely scraping by?
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Rion Whitestone on May 27th, 2014, 3:51 pm

"When you put it that way, slavery sounds like a good idea. Still, I'm not about to give up freedom to be a spoiled pet. I'd rather be eating dog food and living my life than be having full meals and being locked in a cage."

"My turn again? Well, would you rather...sacrifice yourself to save someone you hate...or kill someone you love to save someone else that you love?"
"Wherever the wind takes us!"

Common Speech
Common Thoughts
Common Whispering
Vani Speech
Vani Whispering
Fratava Speech
Fratava Whispering
Rion Whitestone
The strangest farmer you will ever meet...

Words: 31284
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2014, 3:35 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Kylina on May 27th, 2014, 9:53 pm

"Well, if I had a choice I'd hit the ground running and never look back. But I'd rather sacrifice myself to save someone I hate, because they might be changed for the better. I always try to think the best of people. Oh, who am I kidding. The real reason is because I would never kill someone I love. Never. You happy now?"

"A question, you say? All right then. Would you rather be stuck in your hometown (assume it's tiny and boring) for every bit of your life or be a traveler, never able to settle down no matter what happens?"
-Kylina

Awesome avatar by Taima
Kylina
Just going where the wind blows me.

Words: 7964
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on May 27th, 2014, 10:56 pm

••••••••••••••••••

Traveling? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... No, no, no thank you. I would rather be stuck in a boring small town than having to fight wild monster every pechting season. There has got to be MILLIONS of dogs there. Not to mention I would probably have to learn to ride a horse if I were to have any chance and THAT is not happening anytime soon. I am more than happy to stay right here where I am at.

And boring is not so bad anyway. Boring is safe. If it is boring then you would not have dogs coming to eat your face or horses trying to trample you or pirates trying to murder your friends and such.

Alright. Another question. If you could invent the very first contraption, machine, or object of it's kind, what would you like to invent? (Ex. Light bulb, Printing Press, Steam Engine, even Rock 'n' Roll, etc.) Yes, you can choose one of the examples if you want.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Ricky Maze on May 27th, 2014, 11:07 pm

"Hah! Believe me Oi too would choose a borin' life at 'ome, too many times 'ave Oi been t'rough interestin t'ings and if dat be me version o' normal, den Oi would definitely choose de same as me mate here." Nudges Gale in the shoulder

"Now fer yer question mate... Invention? Really?! Ye know Oi ain't a tinkerer or whatever ye call dem. But anyway if Oi wanted t' build somet'in first it'd likely be..." Strokes chin in deep thought. "Oi'd probably invent a ship dat could sail t'rough air. Somet'in like dat would make travel a lot easier f'r one, but in turn would open new routes f'r de world we live in. Dat's just me t'ough, pretty sure dere 're lots o' better ideas den me own.

Now it be my turn again. Say ye 'ave an opportunity o' a lifetime t' go someplace new f'r ya but yew 'ave family at home, would ya leave everyt'in behind and go t'ere or would ya pass up such a chance an' stay at home wit' t'ose yew love?"
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Nivel on May 28th, 2014, 7:20 pm

oh that's easy my family wouldn't mind at all if I left them, I think they would be disappointed in me if I didn't leave.

Would you rather lose a very important limb or sense that allows you to work on your passion ( this doesn't have to be your career, if your a really passionate reader your eyes might fall out or if your a ladies man/lady player/person who has sex with a lot of people...your genitals would fall off :P) or live in prison for the rest of your life but still have the occasional access to what you love on a yearly basis.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Valien on June 2nd, 2014, 5:33 am

If I could have had Avenna back...prison, definitely prison.

I guess it's my turn to ask a question, isn't it?

Would you rather die saving someone you loved, or live knowing that they died because you didn't save them?

I'm sorry, that was dark. I'm in a bit of a dark place right now.
Box code by Cylos Marn
Valien
Player

Words: 41501
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 6:31 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Phobius on June 2nd, 2014, 5:51 am

"*frown* That's a spooky question. I don't want anyone to die, but...I guess, if I had to pick, I'd wanna die saving a person I loved. That way, I'd feel good about myself and not have anything to feel bad about when I left and went on to that Other Place, if there is one. And they would be able to live and be happy. Knowing that someone had been hurt because I couldn't do anything about it sounds too...too sad. I'd be too sad. It would hurt to wake up everyday.

...Oooh, is it my turn, yet? Okay, okay, okay, ummm...hmmm...would you rather...be blind or...what's the word for not being able to hear stuff...deaf? Oh, right. Okay. Yeah. Blind or deaf?"
Note: Unless otherwise is stated, Phobius is almost always wearing a blue-beaded bracelet that alters illusions around him based on his mood. That can include player-made illusions. c:
Phobius
Perpetually Curious

Words: 283495
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2014, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext