Closed Getting to ghoul you (Fallon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Getting to ghoul you (Fallon)

Postby Elaine Spade on June 24th, 2014, 8:27 am

Bitzer was indeed inexperienced which made Elaine's work harder but since she was willingly offer her body for the ghost she could still control somewhat. She was waiting for a bit till the woman could get used to it a bit. She wouldn't have any problem with taking it slow if she would have more power to spare but she didn't. She never knew how long she could do it.

"I'll do it slowly but my power will vanish real soon." spoke to her mind again and she was turning to the cup of tea which Bitzer prepared. She really wanted to try it, if she could taste it and enjoy it. But she had a feeling she couldn't. If she didn't feel what the body she had controlled felt why would she feel tastes? That thought alone made her unmotivated.

But she didn't give up and was helping Bitzer to practise spiritism. She was leaning down slowly and raised her hand to grab the cup. She managed to do it but now the harder part. She was raising it up but Elaine's control was clumsy, and split out the tea everywhere. But there was still in there a bit.

"Sorry... Okay open your mouth and I will try to pour it carefully." She said as she straightened up the body. She was trying to raise up her hand but she couldn't, she stuck. The body didn't move."I would need a bit help here, your body doesn't move."
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Fallon on June 30th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Fallon's arm shook as if it had a mind of its own. The fingers wrapping tighter around as she attempted to lift it, the other hand rising up to cup its base and steady it. Not that it seemed to do any good in the righting of it. The hot liquid spilled, slopping out over the top and down her knuckles. A hiss escaped, teeth grinding as she winced. Cup still rising, her focus poured in to assist despite the damp sensation that had accumulated upon her leg from the spilling. Even with the good intentions of the ghost to assist in this rather impromptu training, it was still hard to work with.

The mind continuously fired out, swimming back and forth between being alert and a dizzying nausea. Cheeks gave a puff, a swallow as she felt the acidic taste of bile rest in the back of her throat, before it eased down once more. Just a little longer, just a little sip of a taste. Lips twitched, exaggerated almost as she felt the cup be brought up closer. Eyes widened as she stared down upon it, a rapid series of blinks as she attempted to work with the spirit that was within. A hard task as her personal hackles begun to rise up as the moisture begun to cool off.

Lips were wetted, her form straightening out whilst Fallon wished to simply hunch over a slurp - it seemed like the safer option. Her mouth flapped open and close a few times, hands shaking as she brought it closer. The tongue darted out, tasting the air as it was brought closer with the slow and exaggerated movements. She was glad perhaps there was no one else around to observe - she was certain she looked like a fool with the way her lips puckered and her eyes seemed to bulge intently at the inside.

She heard Elaine's words, assisting where she could and finally took a sip of the warm liquid within. Though lapping would have been perhaps more accurate. There was a shudder at the bitterness, her jaw going slack and a dribble of liquid dripping across the floor. Still she barely managed to swallow some of it, her mind swimming once more as she felt the stomach knot and look to vomit. Her mouth shut, a judder as she begun to gag and promptly dropped the cup. The metal gave a clatter on the floor, and it was her hand that pressed over her own mouth. A wheeze escaped her lips, "Elaine. You. Get... out? Please?"
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elaine Spade on June 30th, 2014, 1:28 pm

And as Elaine asked for the help, Bitzer took some of the control from her and managed to raise up the cup for them. She didn't mind that she did it herself, less energy she wasted. As the woman openned her mouth, she started to take some sip from the tea. And as Elaine suspected she didn't feel anything. No taste, no liquid went through her, only Bitz could feel it. Well it worthed the try at least for the ghost, or she tried to take it that way. She quite got used to that nothing was working for her as a dead.

Her thoughts were stopped when she heard the cup landed on the floor. She was wondering if it was because of her lose of control or Bitzer dropped it herself. Slowly and hardly the woman spoke to her, asking her to get out. She didn't have to say it twice. Elaine tested what she wanted and body became more resisting. Without even saying anything she flew out from her, gathering her soulmist together and slowly turned back to her, she seemed exhausting.

"Are you alright? And as I guessed... I couldn't taste anything." She said her voice was disappointed even though she expect this outcome. But there was that little hope in her. She looked back at the woman. She should leave probably. Being among the nuits was exhausting enough surely, well was for Elaine. And even being possessed. "I enjoyed your company, I really did. And thank you for sharing some knowledge with me, I hope I could too. But I guess I should leave now shouldn't I?"
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fallon on July 3rd, 2014, 9:36 am

Fallon's head swum, submerging beneath a tide of temporary confusion as she tried to hold onto some form of control - difficult to say the least with the hold Elaine presently had upon her. She felt as if she was about to pass out, fingertips having turned numb and the world having taking on a lighter sheen than before. The room shook, dipping into a blur as she planted both hands firmly onto the cold stone, the sombre shades twisting together to form alien shapes and creatures. Her head shook, eyes watering as she managed to focus on the outline of the cup.

When the cold wave was ripped from her there was a gasp, the final registering of the cold sweat that had gathered around her collar. A hiss escaped from between her teeth, her eyes blinking out the colours as they swum before her vision. There was another swallow, followed by a grimace as she swallowed down the bile once more and allowed herself to dopily lean against the wall and attempt to gather some bearings. Not that it seemed to do much good. The room still managed to spin, and she was left to weakly hold her head.

The feeling of emptiness was still upon her, the impression that something once rested there was fading. It still left her shivering however, her eyes having gone down into narrow slits. Clinging to her legs she inhaled, feeling the sapping sense of self waver for a moment. It was after a long few chimes of silence however that she managed to release a croak.

"I... just... don't feel too good?" Her hand uncurled and she patted against the stone - almost as if checking it was still there - before allowing herself to lie out across it, "Think... yes, just lie down for a little while. Just a small time. A little while..." It was gently and with much focus that Fallon begun to stretch out across the floor with a series of steady pats, "Yes... knowledge. Knowledge... pleasant. Yes. Just... napping..." Fallon gave a wave of the hand, still obviously a bit disorientated by the ordeal, "Then... good day? So Long? Until next time? Just... show yourself out? Please?" Eyes blinked, the form releasing a shiver as she curled up, "And close the door too. If you don't mind. Just... rest for a little while."
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elaine Spade on July 4th, 2014, 6:22 pm

She looked sick , she looked seriously exhausted from this possession. Elaine didn't know what to do... it was better if she wouldn't do anything at all, more contact with ghost would make it worse for Bitzer. The ghost couldn't imagine what was it like being possessed, she only knew how exhausting was to possess somebody but I guess it was worse for Bitzer than for her, as she was more experienced than the woman.

Bitzer did the best thing she could do. She lied down. Her speak was really strange, she couldn't speak properly. Did Elaine make her crazy? She hoped not... or if yes she hoped after a rest she could get better. "Yes... it's better if I leave..." The woman was confusing and the ghost's preserence didn't help much. She turned around. Closing the door? It wasn't open the first place. Bitzer was totally tired.

Without a word Elaine flew out from the place, leaving the woman alone. She also left the Citadel, it was time anyway. She didn't like spend too much time there anyway. She headed to the place where she spent most of her time, to the docks. It was calm, she could be alone... in peace.
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Ink on July 15th, 2014, 1:53 pm

Grade in Progress.

Elaine
Skills

Materialization 1
Possession 2

Lores

Introductions Done Right
Dead, not UNdead
Possessing Bitzer
Eyris: The Goddess of Wisom and Knowledge
Zeltiva, and Ravok, and Sahova, Oh My
A Tale of The Djed Storm Disaster
Couldn’t Taste the Tea

Fallon
Skills

Acrobatics 1
Interrogation 3

Lores

Ghosts on Sahova
Elaine Spade: A Ghost Girl
Ghosts Cannot Drink Tea
Willingly Being Possessed
Drinking Tea for a Ghost
Post-Possession Disorientation

Notes

To gain spiritism XP you need to know how to make a soulmist and become a spiritist through more academic learning. After which possession will be worth Spiritism XP. The PC has to be aware that what they are doing is spiritism for the magic ability to progress.

Between Black and White

If there are any concerns or problems with my grading please feel free to toss me a PM. I am more than happy to explain my reasons or reevaluate them if you feel I've been unfair. Also please remember to edit your grade request as graded or delete it if possible.

Thank you,
Ink
Ink
DS in Sahova

Words: 259510
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 6:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous