What's changed since 511 AV?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Dlight on August 7th, 2014, 1:45 am

So I left off at the Spring of 511 AV in Alvadas, I can't recall why I went there but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out through reading my posts. I know that I want him to have persistently studied violin enough that he goes from a beginner to enjoyable to listen to. I want him to have traveled to Xy to explore his Zith roots again.

However I'm not sure how to go about it, aside from solo flashbacks. And I want interaction at Xy, which can't really happen w/flashbacks.

I want to get him to the point where he is more accustomed to sunlight and more skilled at bonecrafting, very skilled at violin. Ultimately, I want him to be playing violin to worship and communicate with Leth. I remember vaguely thinking that maybe, he could get a Gnosis mark but I don't remember which one I was aiming for him to earn. :paranoid: I know it was really important to his storyline though, which is frustrating.

Three years is sort of long though. Assuming he did all this, he'd probably have a specific goal in mind and working hard towards it wherever he is. So I'll be busy writing flashbacks.

Cost of living, I have to add that up right? Anything drastically change since 511 AV?
Dlight
Your blight is my delight

Words: 51893
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 5:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on August 7th, 2014, 11:53 am

The Djed storms of 512! Djed Geysers originating in Kalea Changed the world. Like a mini Valterrian! Alvadas has just gotten working again! SO many things you have missed. But you are welcome to stay. Kalea is being reborn! And I think that the Ixam have been introduced after 511. Giant lizards that are everywhere. Ones in Kalea are the worst, I've read. Hope this helps.
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Dlight on August 11th, 2014, 1:33 am

Oh no. xD Wow. Yes, I haven't heard of the Ixam. Kalea being reborn, Alvadas is just working again? :o And giant lizards.
This does help a lot.
Dlight
Your blight is my delight

Words: 51893
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 5:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby thomasusa80 on October 1st, 2014, 4:29 am

The particular Djed stormy weather associated with 512! Djed Geysers originating in Kalea Modified the planet. As being a tiny Valterrian! Alvadas offers simply just got doing work again! A great number of points you could have have missed. Although you are welcome to stay. Kalea will be reborn! And also I'm sure how the Ixam are unveiled following 511. Giant lizards which have been everywhere you go. People in Kalea will be the most detrimental, We have study. Desire this helps.
_Edwordstephen_
thomasusa80
Player

Words: 164
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2014, 4:25 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Ragdoll on October 1st, 2014, 3:50 pm

First of all, welcome back! c:

Xy is currently in development-there is exactly one location written up. I don't know how flashbacks would work for you there, but you may be able to get a moderated thread done there.

As Darkalin mentioned, the Djed Storms of Spring 512 AV were probably the biggest thing you've missed. There is currently another global event occurring, which is the Iyvess Migration of Fall 514 AV.

Those are the biggest things IC that I can think of...I may be missing something. I probably am.

As for living expenses: you don't need to pay living expenses during seasons when you have zero threads. Again, I have no idea how flashbacks would go. I know there have been times where PCs have been granted permission to do flashbacks during seasons they were 'active' but not around-you could post a ticket in the Help Desk and see if you can get permission for that.

Hopefully you remember what you were going for as a PC!
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes