Callous... (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Callous... (Open)

Postby Geras on September 18th, 2010, 2:57 am

Geras didn't bother examining Diane or Lelio, as he didn't feel a need to bother with it, knowing very well how bad a judge of character he was. He already knew almost all he needed. Lelio: Boy, very hyperactive. Diane: Girl, has a horse. All he wanted to know now was their fighting capabilities, but that would have to wait.

"You ride your horse to the market?" He asked Diane, tilting his head quizzically when she mentioned her intended destination. "I'm guessing you're not from around here, but then again, neither am I, so i shouldn't judge." He soon realized that statement had ended up nowhere, but ignored it, hoping nobody would notice.

He then turned to Lelio. "Lelio, right? Where'd ya get that pep o' yers? I could use some o' that! As they say, an adventure without life is just a long, long walk!" Or did anyone even say that. After a moment of mulling over his words, he discovered he had made another wonderfully obvious statement. Today's going well, He thought, in a sarcastic tone, wondering if thoughts were even supposed to have tones.

"So, when are we headin' out?" His wide smile and loud cheerful voice had fully returned, as they usually did when he stopped thinking.
Geras
Player

Words: 10029
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 2:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Lelio on September 19th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Diane wrote:"Please don't touch it so casually..it's a special necklace and I didn't do it myself,it's a gift from a friend"

The young lad took one step backward, holding his palm towards Diane in a apologetic manner.

Right right, no touching, understood, he said in a rapid manner.

As Diane slowly lowered herself against the wall, seemingly hard pressed by the volley of questions that was flying her way, Lelio slightly tilted his head with curiosity, apparently not understanding too much why the young miss was reacting in such a manner.

You alright? he asked, offering a hand towards Diane to help her stand up.

Jee weez, should you be so tired to be sitting down on the floor, better nap before going on. Oh, and eat some berries too! They pack a good punch, and they taste great! Here, have some, he said with a happy face, using his other hand to take some small round red fruits from his side bag.

Want some too? he asked Geras.

Then we'll be able to go the the mar~ket! he added excitingly, humming the last word with eagerness.

Berries make the world go round, world go round, world go round... he silently singed with a near-childish voice while waiting for answers.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on September 24th, 2010, 5:27 pm

"Yes..I am not around here,I just spent my night here and now going to the market,well after the rain stops a bit."replied to the swordsman and sighed by looking up Lelio with a faint smile.

"I am fine,really no worries.I just..uh.-got lost in my thoughts.And as for resting,I just slept one night,no need for more.I just wanna get the heck out of here already." said a bit serious and took some berries nomning them,she stood up once again and took a look outside once again and then back to the necklace.

"I hope you are ok.." said very low so only Pav can hear her voice,rising a bit her face again at the guys with a small smile.A small nostalgia feeling crossed her body adn mind by looking at the pouring rain and made a few steps towards the window,touching it with her finger and made small trace down to it,also supported her forehead by it and closed her eyes.This is gonna be a long journey.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Callous... (Open)

Postby Lelio on October 4th, 2010, 11:05 pm

Really, you are? Glad than, glad! Now we just need to - actually, wait a second... Oh jeez, forgot something impooortant, but what? Hum hum hum... Sorry than, gotta go! Adventures will be for another time!

That being said the little Kelvic headed to the door and went on in the pouring rain, bravely running under a hail of pelting droplets of water (ouch, that sounds painful, doesn't it?). What he forgot no one will probably ever know - Lelio included - since he likely didn't forget anything. It was merely his mind playing tricks on him, and Lelio was never one to think much before acting. Someone was calling him? He would go. Somewhere was pulling him? Same, he would head to it without thinking twice - or even once, for that matter.

The rain is so weeeeeeeet, you could hear him yell in the distance as his footsteps were silenced by the heavy downpour.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on October 4th, 2010, 11:35 pm

She snapped out form her thinking,turning slowly her head back and saw one of them going outside.Maybe that was a good opportunity to leave after all,some rain won't harm anyone after all.Sooner than later she had to go,needed to reach home.Didn't cared anymore for the rain,as much from before..and for certain wasn't actually in the company of so many people with her.

"Ok,I really think it's time to go.Off we go.!"said Diane rushing from there outside,as the rain was pouring still,but not to heavy.She spotted Syn at the left side,he looked fine to her so went stepping faster towards his direction,hoping on top of him.The color in her eyes turned into a deep orange and smiled to herself,pulling the hood on her head.

"Time to go Syn..sorry for the wait."patted him and touched a bit the necklace,trying to take it off gently as then placed it to the ground. "I am sorry,Pav,but I need to go alone from here.be well my friend."said to him with a sadden tone of voice and made Syn to gallop faster from there,going up on the hills,heading home.That will be indeed a long journey.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous