The backstreets of Sunberth close to the market.(Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Bringing out the keys Niera looked at the door and then back down "The kid is small and if it can run fast enough can create a diversion for all of us to get away. If not it gets caught again and we run, it gets captured and serves a worse sentence than it was already given. It's future depends on it's own skills, if you want you coins back your going to have to co-operate we don't have alot of time." she undid the mans shackles "What do you want me to call you?" she had a small string of respect atleast she would call him something decent.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 3:41 pm

"dunno." Jokor said in a confused voice.. "Nobody asked for my name before.
just call me something that isn't insulting alright. Now open these doors.
Those guards aren't as stupid as they look and probably are beginning to figure out the rock was a diversion." He threw his chackles on the flour of his cage,producing a soft clang.He began rubbing his shaved wrists."We need to get out of here."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Nodding Niera turned toward the kid "Look kid, run like hell. You're the diversion, try and skid past all the gaurds and get out free, if you can't well then your dead, but if you can you are free. Remember, don't bet on use we can't help you from here" the child nodded. Niera handed it a little bit of a money and a dagger. She could only just make out a noise from the back of the child's throat "Thankyou" it said. Niera just nodded "Run" the child ran off, managing to distract the gaurds "You're right, there's an exit toward the back. we can go out there it's where they put the dead slaves to let them rot in the alley ways, it's how I got in here. It smells horrible though so be prepared." she ran from cage to cage the gaurds were distracted by the kid and signaled for the guy to follow as she made her way for the awful smelling pit.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Jokor got out of the cage "Don't worry about warning me about the smell. I am used to horrible smells."His eyes narrowed "Make a joke about my scent and I carve out your heart wit a blunt spoon,Got it." After his rather childish threat he ran as fast as he could ,without making to much noise, towards the exit." As soon as he got close the smell of decaying body's and a lot of things he didn't want to know.He heard some guards comming in and jumped into the shadows. Hoping he wasn't seen.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 4:16 pm

Over the smell Niera couldn't figure out how far away the gaurds were she cursed under her breath, all this boy cared about was his name couldn't he think about the situation at hand. She could hear them coming closer though and slunked into the shadows with Jokor but glaring at him, the gaurds stood close to them, searching the alley. Niera's heart pounded, they couldn't get caught now.Where was the kid? they must have figured out another source from the unlocked chains but surely that would mean they would be looking all over the joint. They were almsot there too, suddenly the kid came running past the alleyway the gaurds following. Huh, it got out alive? then turned her attention back to the situation at hand. The gaurds got distracted by the kid "Let's go" she whispered as she made her way to the corner of the alley looking around to see if all the gaurds had passed. Letting Jokor get out of the alley by himself she casually walked into a shop stall, her back turned and pointed at an apple the shop keeper looked up at her and smiled "That'll be six miza" she thought that was ridiculously overpriced but the haggling made it seem natural "two"
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 4:29 pm

Jokor held his breath. The guard only half a meter away from him. He thought his last free hour was over.
"Hu did the kid get out alive?" He saw the kid ran past the guards. the guards running after him.
Jokor got out of his hiding place. And followed the woman as she entered a shop.
"That'll be six miza" he heard the shopkeeper say. "two"
Jokor groaned. 'Great haggeling.' He thought. 'I bet she gets ripped of anyway,or she steals one while he isn't looking.' He shrugged his shoulders and snapped an apple for himself while the shopkeeper was distracted. He walked away from the stand and leaned against a wall.Waiting until she was done.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 4:45 pm

The shop keeper was an idiot. He was insulting her, even two was over priced. The whole idea was to create a diversion and give jokor a chance to steal some lunch. The gaurds had gone and the shop keeper was stunned when he thought she was so bought by the idea and she turned around and said "forget it" he stopped her "Fine, one miza" she smirked and gave the guy the gold miza for the bunch of apples. Niera walked away with a bunch of apples and made her way toward Jokor. "That was eventful, you got your lucnh and your freedom. Happy?" she also grabbed a pouch of coins she had kept spare in her pocket which was a bag with 35 gold Miza in it. What the boy infront of her didn't know whas her money was stored in her bra so unless anybody was willing to put their hand up her shirt or down it without getting their head punched in they wouldn't dare try to steal money off her. She handed him the pouch "Well there's nothing for you to wait for now. We are finished, but remember. You owe me" she smirked, her hair waving in the wind everything was quiet.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 4:52 pm

He grabbed the bag. "Fine,If you need me around lunchtimes I am mostly in the market arount lunchtime." he walked away looking in the bag for what was in it. His eyes went whide whe he saw the 35 gold miza in it. 'Did she just forget what bronze miza are worth or did she gave me money?' He thought. 'Awh forget it. This is going to be put for good use.' He thought while stuffing his money in its hiding place.

'I just hope she won't need that favor from me.

threath end.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Hatter on October 6th, 2010, 3:00 pm

Awards for You!

Characters: Jokor, Niera
Awarded XP:
  • Jokor: Running +1, Disguise +1, Larceny +1, Stealth +2, Negotiation +1,
  • Niera: Observation +1, Negotiation +1, +1 Stealth, Interrogation +1, Brawling +1, Stealth +1
Awarded Lores:
  • Jokor
    • Sunberth Geograph [Minor]
    • Slavers are Serious Business
  • Niera
    • Sunberth Geograph [Minor]
    • Slavers are Serious Business

Observations of a Mad Man: Hey guys, I'm really sorry I missed this thread when it started. For future reference when you want to interact with NPCs in the manner you did you need to get moderators to come and control them. Because this was self modded I can't award you guys gold or anything other than XP and Lores. Next time you want an adventure like this please let either me or Book Wyrm know by posting in our offices. Otherwise it's good to see people interacting!

As I always say, if you think I missed something or are unsatisfied with these results let me know in Pm and we can hash it out.
Hatter
Something Auspicious

Words: 61629
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 8:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous