[Flashback]Why you left me?..[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Diane on October 3rd, 2010, 10:16 pm

505 AV,32th of Fall.Early morning.

"Mom!Mom!! I think I did it,come over.."a childish voice echoed in the house,but nobody showed up just yet.The little girl went down from the chair,walking slowly from the kitchen where she heard some voice.Her parents were arguing again.Diane,sat behind the kitchen door on her knees trying to hold her breath.

"Why are you always acting like this?I don't understand.Do you really want the entire Hold to find out?"said the man on a very serious and severe tone of voice.The woman looked him in the his eyes,turning hers into deep ice one,almost to dark color.
"It was a mistake,but still..he helped me carry those things.He was a nice man.It didn't meant anything."defended the woman before her husband,trying to calm down the spirits.

"Let's not,argue here..Diane might hear us."said to him on a more calmer voice,approaching him as they both hugged.Diane couldn't understand what exactly happened,she just wanted to see her parents happy,smiling and the three of them cooking happily in the kitchen sweets.She stood up from there and with slow steps,walked over in the room with teary eyes and sobbing.

"why are Mommy and Daddy fighting?"asked away the little girl with her eyes into a pale purple color,as her parents rushed over to hug her.Her mother,moreover took her into her arms and patted her head gentle,also kissing her cheek.
"Honey..we aren't.Really,we just talk adult things.nothing to worry..Mommy loves you,ok?"said to her daughter.Diane hugged her mother tightly,trying to calm herself down,not knowing exactly what the future will bring to her and the family.Life isn't easy anyways.You got to deal with it.
Last edited by Diane on October 6th, 2010, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

[Flashback]Why you left me?..[Solo]

Postby Diane on October 6th, 2010, 8:15 pm

Never thought that Diane would be so happy,at least for now when things after the other day turned not so good.It was late evening,her parents were in kitchen as still it seemed of arguing about something.Again.It was like a never ending circle.
Diane woke up from the loud noise,voices and soon something broke falling to the kitchen floor,she walked slowly there and just saw her father slapping his wife over the face.She froze in space.Her heart stopped beating for a moment.Only,small and warm tears were filling her eyes.

"Papa.."managed to say,when the father turned to look at Diane,his eyes were a very deep icy color,and his face looked angered.Her mother,held her cheek now ready from the slap.

"I love him..I nm.-I am sorry!!" said the woman and dashed from there,picking up her coat on the way,and looked once more to her daughter,with tears in her eyes,then at her husband.She took a deep breath and walked outside the house,slamming the door walking over in the heavy snow,as her warm breath spread in the cold air.

Diane's father,reached her down,kneeling and hugging her tight,picking her from there to sat her down on the chair as his eyes changed into a pale purple.He didn't knew exactly how to explain to his so child-like daughter about the situation.
"Papa..is Mama coming back?Why did she left..?"asked the little girl,with her eyes in a pale yellow nuance,rubbing her hands for a bit and swang her feet in the air,sitting on the chair.

"I am sorry..but,I think Mama won't come back.Don't worry,you still got Papa." said to her,touching her cheek softly,wiping her tears away and took her to her bed,once again kissing her forehead and added the blanket over her.He then left her room,going to the kitchen thoughtful.
Diane couldn't help herself not to cry for her lost mother,and didn't understand why she left Her alone..even though said that she loved her.

"Why you..left me..Mama?"said squeezing the small fabric from her pillow,sinking her face onto it sobbing and thinking of her mom.It was indeed a very harsh time,couldn't bring to herself why she left so sudden and didn't understood what those words meant,about loving another person,other than her father.More rumors begun to spread in the Winterflame Hold,hearing that her mother was seen with a Snowsong Hold man..as soon after,Diane little by little tried to comprehend about the Love which her mother was speaking of.Love isn't something you choose with your eyes,but your heart.

"I love you..Mother."spoke the little girl,pulling her hood over her head,as she stared at the Aurora's colors and smiled faintly,with her clothing swinging from the cold breeze.Life goes on.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cheshire on October 7th, 2010, 7:19 pm

Character:Diane
Experience: None
Lore: Lore of dealing with the loss of a runaway mother

Additional Note: I'm sorry for the lack of XP. Feel free to possibly add in what Diane did that she wanted to show her mother. I could give some points for that. Feel free to tell me if you feel you deserve some XP though.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)