[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

The OOC thread for the development forum, where you can chat and discuss development in the city; past, present and future!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A retreat for all matters OOC and discussions pertaining to the development of the city and everything within it. Post suggestions, partake in discussions or find the occasonal bit of useful trivia and information.

Moderator: Morose

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Twister on September 23rd, 2014, 11:26 am

Hello, Sunberth!

This is something I've seen in plenty of the other cities, so I figured we should follow suit. It's a pretty good idea for all who have Development subforums to have an OOC thread dedicated specifically for it when you have thoughts and opinions to express that don't necessarily go into any other thread we have here.

At the time of writing, this forum hasn't been used nearly enough. It's supposed to have plenty more threads, but now with Avarice and I kicking into fifth gear more threads are going to show up here and I hope we'll see you lovely Sunberth players around to help give your thoughts and ideas. :)

Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Twister on October 12th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Do I have to beg? :D

Let's spark some life in the development forum!

• Flora/Fauna Submissions - Submit your suggestions and/or write-ups for local flora/fauna unique to the city of Sunberth and surrounding areas.
  • NPC/Location Requests - If you have ideas for locations or NPCs you'd like to see around the city but don't know if you want to write it up yourself, post the ideas here so someone else can pick up the idea and make it real. It could also be used in a dare/prompt manner; give us your most crazy ideas and concepts and we'll see if we can make something real out of it!
  • Sunberth Rumors - Check inside for previous examples and to fetch the submission template for new city-wide rumours! We always want more of these.
  • City Chronicles & Moderated Flashbacks - If your character has spent much of their past in the city and want to be part of the city's history, submit your ideas here for the possibility of moderated flashbacks to make your character background integrated with the city's history, aiding in fleshing it out!

Do people have any spontaneous thoughts about these? Any ideas for other submission threads I should put up in this forum? What is currently preventing you from using the forum? What would you like to see more of here? Ideas? Suggestions?

Hit me!

(Please!)
Twister

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Kechaiya on October 12th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Now that you've updated the Gangs' Lore, what can we expect next? I think I remember you saying that you're working on the Linkmap. Anything else that would pique our interest? :D
Kechaiya
Player

Words: 234856
Joined roleplay: October 2nd, 2014, 3:35 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Twister on October 12th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Currently, the next big project is a Linkmap and an NPC Library. They should ideally be completed around the same time, if things go as I hope. The Linkmap update includes revisions and updates of all city locations and the publishing of an official city map, and the NPC Library, likewise, offers an update to all available NPCs and ideally individual expanded postings in the development subforum with self-moderation information and notes.

The rest is mostly OOC management development. I do intend to finish the reputation system soon after the Linkmap and NPC Library have been posted, however, to get that off the ground as well.
Twister

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Kaie on October 13th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Before I go making any suggestions, are there any official drugs in Sunberth already recognized IC? I know the Inarta have a list but I wasn't sure if one existed for this city. :D

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Twister on October 14th, 2014, 10:01 am

@Kaie: There's really only one type of drug in Sunberth that's even been mentioned. Not in an official write-up, but baked into the location where it's apparently produced.

This kind of list should definitely be made, though. I'll have to put up a submission thread for that, as well.
Twister

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] Slag Heap OOC

Postby Twister on October 14th, 2014, 10:23 am