Closed Ser Iros And The Snake.

Arch's meeting with Suress goes awry when Ser Iros makes a visit.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Ser Iros And The Snake.

Postby Archailist on September 17th, 2014, 6:56 pm

My Words | Your Words | My Thoughts

The squire wasted little time in nudging his mount into a slow pad, while Ser Iros remounted on the back of his huge destrier and set off at a significantly faster trot. He calmed when he reached the edge of the clearing, where he could turn around and wait for the Pycon and the Dhani. It was true, he did have other things to be doing - none of them were very important, but at that moment, he'd be happy clearing up manure down at the Windmount Stables if it meant that he could escape some more time with his own patron and the boys friends. The sooner they both parted ways, the better it would be for both of them - that was all that the Akalak was going to say on the matter. It was as much as he'd said since the first days they'd met together, although now he meant it even more than he ever had before.

The squirrel, on the other hand, was the same as always - around Ser Iros, at the very least. Calm and collected. He wasn't going to show his anger, he wasn't going to become something the man could mock. He was going to remain dignified as he stared into his eye, and he wasn't going to show that not only was he a squire that wasn't going to be beaten down by his attitude and by his snide little remarks, but he was a squire to be feared. Fear was apparently the only thing that the man understood - it was the one thing that the squirrel could really hold over the man. He controlled the fear - that he would be beaten by the one thing that he always mocked and always thought himself above. The squirrel had proven that he could become what the man feared and if needed, he would do it again and again until the man understood that the days of mockery were long over.

"You know that you don't have to drop everything just to accompany us to the castle. You can leave me alone for a few bells with that guy - he won't be trying anything else." The squirrel knew full-well that he was within earshot of the Akalak - if anything, he was flaunting his power and daring the man to make a move on his anger. The man didn't; he turned around, shaking his head, and bucked the destrier into a sharp trot that panned ahead of them both. "Although I do appreciate it. I don't really feel like having to deal with him once again today. I have to practically live with the guy, and he's hell as it is - I'd hate to see what happens in the morning." He'd hate to see what would happen if any of the other knights heard what he'd done. He'd essentially disrespected, potentially insulted and threatened a knight - his patron knight of all people.
Archailist
And the potter said unto the clay, BE WARE...

Words: 942771
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ser Iros And The Snake.

Postby Suresslynn on September 17th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Suresslynn watched as Iros paced off ahead of the group before she pulled herself into the saddle, giving Archailist a friendly smile. "Don't worry about it, it's not really urgent. Though if you ever have an urge to learn anything about herbs, you could tag along with me one day I come out here to harvest." she said, keeping pace with Arch on her horse.

"But yeah, I can't imagine having to deal with that guy is fun. And truth be told, I don't trust him as far as I can throw him right now...so I was actually planning to tag along in some way anyway, even if I had to do it as a snake in the bushes." she said sheepishly, before shaking her head. "Anyway, it might be best for both of us to stay out of his way for a few days. Course, I think that'll be harder for you than me." the Dhani gave Arch a sympathetic smile as they followed the Akalak towards the city.
Suresslynn
Player

Words: 94986
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2014, 3:18 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ser Iros And The Snake.

Postby Nivel on October 22nd, 2014, 3:52 pm

Archailist :
XP Award:
  • 2 Riding: Dog
  • 4 Weapon: Pystring
  • 4 Tactics
  • 1 Stealth
  • 2 Acrobatics
  • 1 Rhetoric
  • 1 Socialization
Lore:
  • Pystring: Is great for tripping opponents
  • Suresslynn: Sir Iros is not a fan
  • You call me squishy well I'm calling you Sir Snail
Sheild points
  • 4 for Training
  • 1 for Patron being present
  • - 2 for pushing superior into the Well of Filth (sorry)
Notes: Good thread although you seemed a little too skilled with a weapon you've never handled before.
Suresslynn :
XP Award:
  • 2 Riding: Horse
  • 4 Acrobatics
  • 4 boxing
  • 5 Rhetoric
  • 2 Endurance
  • 2 Tactics
  • 1 Socialization
Lore:
  • Sir Iros: The Akalak patron of Archailist
  • Sir Iros: an Ignorant piece of shyke.
  • Sir Eyris: Sir Iros's darker personality
  • Sir Eyris: Has a way of predicting opponents moves.
  • Don't underestimate a knight
Notes: good job but you might want to play to your characters skill level, you're a novice it just about all your skills after all.

Additional Comments: Very awesome thread but for the sake of grading it would have been nice if this was in two parts. 4 pages is just to long (at least for me)

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)