Flashback [The Bazaar] (Lora) A Coincidintal Meeting

Garland goes out to have some fun when he bumps in to a konti girl.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Bazaar] (Lora) A Coincidintal Meeting

Postby Garland on September 26th, 2014, 2:10 am

Garland looked the house, it was pretty cozy by the looks of it. Though he did want to meet Lora's mother, but she isn't here and it is getting late, he decided he needed to head back as well.

"Sorry, Lora, but I got to go too. It was great meeting you though. Let's go out some other time OK?" He smilled even though he was sad because he wanted to spend a little more time with her, but he really did need to go back. He had a lot of chores to get done by the end of the day. "I can show you the best spots for sightseeing here."
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Lora on September 27th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Lora nodded as Garland said he was leaving and asked if she wanted to go out again another time. “Yes, I would love to!” She said smiling. “Sorry my Mom wasn’t here. I’m sure she would have liked to meet you, but maybe next time.”

A thoughtful expression suddenly adorned Lora’s face.
“You will be able to find my house again, right? I don’t know. Is it hard to find? I think you will be able to. It can’t be that hard to find.” Lora nodded to herself coming to the conclusion Garland would be able to find her house.

Garland proposed taking her sightseeing. The idea excited Lora. She had never really seen the city because her mother didn’t want her going far from the house. The thought that her mom might not let her go sightseeing never even crossed Lora’s mind as she hopped in the air slightly and clapped her hands together.
“Yes, Sightseeing sound great!” She smiled.

Lora noticed the sun was already setting. It really was getting late.
“I guess you should go, then. It was nice to meet you, too. I hope I can see you again sometime. That would be fun.” She smiled, brushing some pale blond hair out of her eyes. She waved at Garland, “Good bye! I’ll see you another time!”

Lora opened her door, which was unlocked. Her mother didn’t usually leave the door unlocked and Lora assumed she had left it that way so Lora could get in. She stepped inside the building. With a finally wave, she closed the door, smiling at Garland as she did.
kontinese | common | arumenic
Lora
Seer of Talent

Words: 100649
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nivel on October 29th, 2014, 6:33 am

Garland :
XP Award:
  • 5 Socialization
  • 2 Seduction
Lore:
  • Lora: The scatterbrained konti girl from the Bazaar
  • Konti: An all female race of seers
  • Lora: She seems to cough a lot.
Ledger:
  • -4 silver Mizas
Notes: Your threads were pretty sort but good, try thinking of actions Garland can do while he talks or maybe describe the surroundings more. it's not bad to make short threads every now and then but don't get in the habit.
Lora :
XP Award:
  • 5 Socialization
Lore:
  • Always wash your feet of before going home.
  • Look into a street before entering it
  • Garland: The polite young squire
  • Sweet rolls: Melt in your mouth goodness.
  • Possible future art stall should be painted blue
Ledger:
  • -1 silver Miza
Notes: Nice job :)

Additional Comments: This was a very adorkable thread and I enjoyed reading it :)

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)