Completed Coming Around

Jad picks up where he left off.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Coming Around

Postby Black Onyx on September 24th, 2014, 2:48 pm

The gathering arousal within the air was most definitely noticeable, however Jadlin seem to be the first on to snap out of it and pulled away. The moment that he had flashed an embarrassed grin at his brother, she sighed and sat back upon the bed, pulling her left arm closer to her form while he began to address Ricky. Why the petch did his brother have to be Ricky? He was a wave guard and compared to her, she could mostly definitely see how the bloody brother could become important. Black frowned at Jadlin the moment that he had said that he had a confession, which was quickly smoothed away when he said that it was a confession to Ricky. While Jadlin didn’t have any confession to tell her, she most certainly had one to tell Jadlin. She pressed her lips together as she tried to push back the ever constant pain from her mind, her right arm pulling her cloaked left one close so then she basically held onto it. Black had no plans on telling Jadlin about her arm, he didn’t need to know just yet. She didn’t know how long he would be here at the university, but she hadn’t thought up of any cover story yet.

Her brown hues stared at Jadlin’s face as she managed small smiles for him whenever he looked her way, but that was all she could muster up. The only one that knew she was injured, was Ricky, mostly because he had foiled her attempt at robbing him of the last couple of mizas that he had that night. The pain of her arm being the number one culprit for that fail, the fail that had led her being caught by a drunk wave guard at the time. She silently hoped that Ricky wouldn’t say anything, for she didn’t want Jadlin to have to worry about anything other than healing. From the sound of his words, he obviously didn’t need anything else to worry about and she wouldn’t add to it. She had lived on her own ever since NiNi had saved her from starvation and showed her how to steal. The young equine had relied upon no one but herself ever since then, only indulging in a couple of boasting competitions upon East Street. Hell, why not? She was a law breaker just like most of them there and they hadn’t paid much attention to her presence… Until now. Until Jadlin had come into her life.

She had pretty much flown under everyone’s radar, but then she met Jadlin and flying under the radar had become rather hard. For she was trying her damndest to make sure that Jad wouldn’t be hurt by anyone from East Street. She didn’t regret meeting him, nor did she regret falling in love with him. He was something that she could never regret, for he gave her life a purpose, he gave it meaning. She angled her head slightly, as she continued to listen to Jadlin talk about how he had lied to Ricky the other day. Drawing in a slow breath, she would also exhale and she repeated the process. She hoped that it would help push back her pain to the back of her mind, until she had to move her arm again. The young equine angled her head silently to view Ricky, her brown orbs watched the male and his movements before she looked back to Jad. She honestly didn’t think that Jadlin had lied to be malicious; in fact she would have a hard time believing that Jadlin would be malicious towards anyone without a good reason.

She lifted her right hand away from her left arm, attempting to hold back a pained expression as she gripped his hand into her right and a simple smile fell across her lips. To hear that she had family that wasn’t NiNi, was strange. Honestly, he was good at heart and she was a black stain upon the goodness of his heart. She wouldn’t voice it, but hearing that he had fallen in love with her, cause her to feel relief, but she was also worried. He had a chance to do something good within the world, what if, because of who she was, that she held him back from doing what he was meant to do? Realizing that she had been silent when she probably should have said something, she managed an awkward smile and squeezed his hand gently. ”I love you too.”

Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Black Onyx
Sometimes, our scars define us

Words: 175802
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Coming Around

Postby Ricky Maze on September 26th, 2014, 6:43 am

As Ricky watched the two he decided to relax by crossing his arms and leaning against the doorway, a gentle smile on his face as he listened to the continuation of Jad's given speech. It seemed that there was more the younger brother had to share, more that had to be said to Ricky rather than to Black really. The father looked to the injured man with intrigue in his eyes, his expression fallen into a blank as he listened closely to the words that Jad had to say. It was an apology, one that Ricky didn't expect to be hearing. The more and more he listened though, the more sullen his expression became as he mulled over what he had heard. Jadlin apparently had been telling a lie about the time when he and Gale met, and what made the matter worse was that this version of the story revealed Jadlin to be a total ass.

One that managed to slightly upset Ricky in fact, but this no doubt had to be expected since he was a man of honesty. To hear that Jadlin had not only fabricated that Gale seemed to be a major ass, but also used it as a cover up to make himself sound better upon their first meeting, yeah it definitely started to piss Ricky off deep down. For one that was taking Ricky's best friend, the one true friend that had been there to help Ricky time and time again, and slandering the very respect Rick had for him by putting words in the mans mouth. Luckily he hadn't had the chance to confront Gale and ask him about it, but even so he was glad he didn't now that the truth seemed to have finally come out. Sure enough while Ricky seemed to be silently mulling over the story he was being told, the disappointment in his face was obviously clear as day, and to say that the anger he felt deep down wasn't plainly obvious would only show how unobservant one truly was.

During the whole process of hearing this apology Ricky's face had slightly flushed quite a bit, even so he still managed to keep an outburst contained as he thought more about it from Jad's own perspective. That mattered because... he knew Jad has a reason. He felt sure that by hearing Jadlin out, he would come to better understand just what reasons drove his little brother to resort to such a bitter act. The fact that he'd come completely clean to Ricky with the resolution to follow, which applied to both him and to Black by the looks of it, all that remained was whether or not Ricky could accept this. The father guessed that this certainly proved to be a bit of an odd situation for Black nonetheless, given the circumstances that unfolded the other night, yet all the same she'd managed to put on a smile and seem convinced that his word was honest and true.

"Aight den..." Ricky finally managed to break his silence with a sigh to follow. "Oi'll admit Oi'm rat'er disappointed. Not in ye but de fact ye did it, nevert'eless Oi can understand why ya did it." The fact was Ricky could completely understand, even if it buttered him up so he knew Jad's reasoning was honest enough, it wasn't the best of intentions to be sure... but it certainly wasn't the worst given that there were far worse things one could do to another. "So long as Oi know ye won't be doin' it again, Oi'll let it slide dis one time. But," He brought up a finger as a condition was soon to follow, "as Martin's uncle and my lil' brot'er Oi t'ink ye owe Gale an apology de next time ya see 'im." As odd as it sounded to issue such a condition Ricky felt it right, this was his family after all and he intended to make sure everybody got along. So where did that leave him and Black? Well the two certainly had to have a talk a little while later when they weren't with Jad, as for now though he wouldn't go about blowing her image just yet. Not until he had answers of his own first.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Coming Around

Postby Jadlin Hayes on September 29th, 2014, 2:12 am

The surge of relief at knowing Ricky could understand his motivation was worth more to Jad than a blanket "forgiveness". He had actually worried that Ricky might go that route. He felt that if you didn't understand, how could you truly forgive? You may genuinely intend to clean the slate, but there would have to be a tendency to doubt future actions, because you didn't know what had brought the first transgression about. You wouldn't recognize signs, so you could very well see them when they didn't exist, and not see them when they did.

Jad wanted to go on and on, restating his apology, but got the sense that repetition would not add to Ricky's assessment of his regret. And after all, why should it? Words were cheap, and his apology was more owed to Gale McCenry, not Ricky. This much he could at least acknowledge without it sounding like pandering. "I just wish I could do more right now. I DO owe you this apology, because I dragged you into it. I might have caused you to say something harsh to Mr. McCenry, on my behalf, and then been in the same boat."

He lay back and a strange introspective look came across his face. He looked up, and back and forth between the two of them. "You know, I recall this strange sense of knowing I should have reined in my comments. But it was almost as if a voice told me I had the right. I'd had lies told about me that got me arrested late last season. Really, just like five or six days after I arrived. 'The Badge' had already disembarked for the Novallas Run, so there was no one to vouch for the fact that I'd only been in town for that long. They thought maybe I was the Mage Silencer."

He sighed and dropped his eyes. "I guess I shouldn't make anything outta that. Just bad judgement trying to make excuses for itself." He looked over at Black, "I'm so sorry, lover. You must be disgusted with me. But I don't want to apologize so much that it sounds like I'm trying to get sympathy." He brightened and actually smiled. "No. I screwed up, and I know it. And I still owe Gale an apology. And I'll give it with no reservation. And that'll be it. I'm now aware that I can be as much a liar as any other loudmouth. And not just like barroom story-tellin', fish tales kinda stuff. This was malicious and selfish, and I'm ashamed of myself and it ain't gonna preachin' happen again."

He actually had is hand in a fist, a determined look on his face. "And that's enough about my ass..." He looked again at Black, his expression a bit on the suggestive side with a wink, "Let's talk about yours instead." Then he looked back up at Ricky. "And thank you so much for dropping by. I really needed it. More than I even realized."
Last edited by Jadlin Hayes on October 5th, 2014, 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jadlin Hayes - No Hurries, No Worries...
Jadlin Hayes
A Symphony of Synthesis

Words: 187030
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Coming Around

Postby Black Onyx on September 30th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Black had all but checked out of the conversation as she focused upon her arm, pushing the pain to the back of her mind. Besides, the conversation was between Rick and Jadlin, a conversation that didn’t really involve her. However, she had silent opinions about the conversation herself, such as, Jad had apologized for his behaviour. He had acknowledged that it had been wrong of him and apologized, he saw the error in his actions, why did he have to dwell on it? When her parents had been murdered, she had dwelled upon it, mourned them and then she had met NiNi. He had shown her how to steal and helped her to somewhat heal by providing her with food and comfort. Granted, she had been nothing but a child then, but she had quickly learned to move on with the help of her adoptive father. She just hoped that the two could get passed this episode with Gale and grow as brothers. Then again, Black was a thief, she couldn’t dwell on the past, for she had to stay in the present to avoid being distracted. Plus, she couldn’t see what was so wrong about the lie, it was a white lie in her book, for on the streets there was many of them running around about people, provided that one listened to them in the first place.

She drew in a long slow breath before she exhaled, her brown hues closing for a moment. This lie, wasn’t spread out onto the street and even if Gale had spoken to Rick before Jadlin had, then he would just simply be mad by the deceit. It wasn’t a huge lie that was for sure, so it wasn’t as if Gale’s name had been permanently blackened, it had been contained to three people. Well, from what she was hearing, unless they had talked to other people about the situation. Indeed, Black was silent for the most part of the conversation, mostly because it did not involve her. She bit down upon her bottom lip in hopes that it would shift her attention from the pain of her arm to her lip, with little success. She blinked when Jadlin sudden addressed her about being sorry. She shook her head, she couldn’t straight out lie to Jad, nor could she have him believe that she was disgusted with him. ”No, Jadlin, I’m not disgusted.” She pressed her lips together as she glanced over her shoulder towards Rick before she looked back at Jadlin.

”I am not disgusted with you Jadlin about this. Why? Because it doesn’t sound as if it reached the streets where Gale’s name could be tarnished to the people. It sounds like it was contained to the three of you, unless one of you talked to someone else that I don’t know about. However, I have not heard a peep about the event on the streets, so no, I am not disgusted with you. As far as I’m concerned, it was a necessary evil.” She paused for a moment as she shook her head, her right hand lifting to brush back her black locks. ”Maybe it’s because I have lived the life that I have had that I can say this, but things that are basically harmless, shouldn’t really be considered bad or brand someone a liar without knowing the full details behind it. Sometimes, factors influence us and sometimes, those factors shape us into who we are. As far I’m concerned, it was a white lie for as far as lies go, it was basically harmless considering as to what it could have been if you truly meant to be malicious.” A shrug of her shoulder was given as she lifted her hand to rub at her temples. ”Everything with me… It's basically just as it was before, nothing has really changed.” A forced smile curved her lips as she lied to Jadlin. Yes, she had lied, but it was to protect him. He was after-all, lying in a bed injured because he had gone after a few thieves. These were thugs, thugs that she wanted him to stay away from.

Image Image Image
Black Onyx

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Coming Around

Postby Ricky Maze on October 3rd, 2014, 5:53 am

Although he definitely still felt quite upset about the whole ordeal he at least knew good and well Jadlin wasn't playing him for a fool, now Black on the other hand was the one the father seriously questioned deep down. Of course when his younger brother thought to thank him for showing up, which pretty much snapped Ricky out of his own thoughts, the fisherman couldn't help but frankly smile as he responded to the boy. "Aye, I'd just got word 'bout yer trip 'ere t'day. 'ad Oi heard earlier Oi would'a came t'en. Believe me, it brings great relief knowin yer gonna be okay." He admitted with the smile suddenly transitioned into sincerity, truthfully he somehow really did feel glad knowing that his little brother was going to be okay. Even if Jadlin still proved to be injured and in need of medical care, somehow the fact Ricky could tell himself his little brother was recovering just wasn't enough.

Part of him wanted to find the bastards that did this to him, that is if the ones that were there weren't miraculously killed either. He'd be damned if he lost yet another close sibling or relative to some cutthroats that threatened to take Jad's life, and he certainly wasn't going to allow anymore blood be spilled on his hands after Burten died. Still, dat brings t' question t'ough... His eyes wandered from Jad to Black next, his mind fully wrapped in questioning her really. Her motives? Her impressions? How long was she going to pretend before Jad? How long would she cover up the fact her arm was injured? Yes Ricky knew that, whether he noticed it the other night or now he wasn't sure... but he did notice at best. She tried to avoid using that arm, and even when she did it was clearly obvious it pained her just to do so. Yet she hid it.

She cleverly put on an act as if it weren't there when in truth she was too hard, enough for Ricky to take notice anyway and that alone made him question her further. Did she really feel love for Jadlin or was that a lie as well? Was it thanks to Jad that she had a place to rest her head? Did she intend to use him only until she no longer had need of the poor boy? No. She definitely proved to be infatuated with the boy but nevertheless she put on a good front, and that alone seemed to trouble Ricky just a little as he tried to figure her out. But... what's to figure out? He knows of her illicit practices and, now of course, knows that she is the one Jad has been smitten with. So... where did that leave the two of them? All the while Ricky had been away to heal his illness in Syliras, Black had been the one to provide the boy comforts. What sort of comforts was left up to the father's imagination of course, not that he wanted to imagine it, but even so there was still so much mystery behind it all.

Mystery that he didn't like having amidst his family, and that needed to be cleared out if he were to find himself able to trust her. Jadlin? He hardly knew Jadlin too but the boy was family, still that wasn't any excuse to pardon him free... What am Oi t'inkin? Jad's been honest 'bout 'im self dis whole time, well... He glanced over to Jadlin once more, then back down to the floor before him while the other two continued to socialize. Up until now anyways. Still he's put in a good effort an' Oi can't deny it, it's de lass Oi should be wary 'bout. He noted with regard as he thought to when a good time to speak with her alone, but of course such a time would have to come when it just so happens to be a convenience for her.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Coming Around

Postby Jadlin Hayes on October 5th, 2014, 5:32 am

Jad was not aware of any unsettled social dynamics still unresolved between his brother and his bondmate. He was so relieved to have his guilt and his love openly declared, that he just sagged back into the pillow with a heavy sigh. "Oh, I'm so glad to have you both here. Do you know how I can get in touch with that McCenry...Gale...guy? I can s-see where I took him wrong now. He's-s like the only one I still need to come clum...come clean...with."

He blushed slightly at Ricky's reassurance that he'd come as soon as he'd heard. "Oh well, if I had...a had a half...a brain..." he rubbed his head with a grin, "Well actu-all-lly, I probababbl-ly only DO have-a haf-a half...brain now." He shook his head. "Well it ss-serves me right-tr-trying to t-take on all those...guys my...self. Next-t-time I'll juss call for th..the guard."

He put his arms back around Black and started to nuzzle her, but the bruises and cuts on his face cut that short. "Oww...Gods, I w-want to kiss-syou, but my lip iz-zzall swole-swoll-llen. I thought f-for a m-om-ment there, I...i'd wouldn't s-see you again." The increased relaxation from his confessions seemed to give his herbal medications a sudden increase in potency, and his eyes rolled a bit as his words started to slur more sleepily. "Youu'r-re goinga to haf-fta give m-me a few days-sy...daisy" he laughed goofily, "Daisy yet...A f-few days-syet."

"I-uh...I ought...oughtta be oughta...OUTTA here..." he laughed like a drunk, "oughtta...outta...damn...I'm tired....I s-sh-should be reel-leassed in aanother-r day'er two." He looked up at Black and mouthed "I love you" without any slurring. Then his eyes seemed to simply close up of their own accord and his arms slipped limply from their hug.

He automatically rolled himself over with his blankets and tucked himself against Black, his breath slowing and becoming steady in sleep.
Jadlin Hayes - No Hurries, No Worries...
Jadlin Hayes
A Symphony of Synthesis

Words: 187030
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Coming Around

Postby Black Onyx on October 6th, 2014, 7:36 am

She could see the tension melt away from her beloved Jadlin and she watched as he sank into the pillows, listening to the sigh upon his lips. How long had he been carrying this? She asked herself before she shifted upon the bed. Silently, she then stood only to slide back onto the bed in a sitting position to Jadlin’s left side. She would then lift her booted feet up and onto the bed as well, so then she too was completely upon the bed beside her bondmate. Her back however, was pressed against the head rest, so then she wouldn’t be tempted to fall asleep. While her nightmares didn’t normally follow her while she was near Jadlin, she didn’t want to risk it, but she had a feeling that even though she was sitting that she would fall asleep. She lifted her right arm only to gently place it over his shoulders, her gaze flickering over his battered from. He just looked worse for wear and she was afraid, afraid that she would lose him. While he was ok and alive with no real fatal wounds, she still worried. If he continued to pursue such tasks, would something worse eventually catch up to him?

Black had been attempting to work out a plan to make sure that Jadlin didn’t get any heat from those on East Street, to transfer it to herself. She would take it, if it meant keeping Jadlin safe from their grasp. The stabbing throb in her arm reminded her that she had drawn the heat. For now at least. She felt his arms awkwardly wrap around her form and he tried to nuzzle into her form but she heard his pained expression with worry. She managed another small smile before she lifted her right arm to gently run her fingers through his hair, mindful of the bandage. ”You should be resting.” She finally said and found those words to be true. He should be resting instead of worrying about these other issues, they could be solved at a later date and Gale will just have to wait for his damn apology. Her smile soon became genuine as his words began to slur and he began to sound slightly drunk, although drunk on what, she wasn’t sure. His arms fell from her form before he rolled over to tuck himself against her and a soft sigh parted her lips while she listened to his even breathing.

Her right arm laced around his form, her gaze watching his face slip into a peaceful look. She lifted her left arm, although it pained her to do so, to reach out and gently touch his cheek. ”Sleep well, My Love.” She whispered to him. It was at that point that she remembered that Ricky was still there and she lifted her gaze to view the man. She wasn’t exactly sure as to what to say, what did one say to someone who they had a scuffle with but they had made their brother admit to their love? Her left hand moved to rest by her side so then Jadlin wouldn’t accidentally knock it in his sleep before a sigh fell across her lips. ”I’m not good with words… I never have been, as I’m sure you are aware.” She drew in a long breath as she tried to find the right words to say. ”Thank you, for not holding his words against him and for helping him tell me his feelings.” Her gaze dropped to view Jadlin once more as a wave of exhaustion washed over her and she leaned back against the head rest. The words had been said and she wasn’t exactly sure as to what she should say to him now, but her main concern was not waking Jadlin up and so, silence now ruled over her. At least, she was now beside Jadlin, right where she felt that she belonged.

Image Image Image
Black Onyx

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Coming Around

Postby Ricky Maze on October 11th, 2014, 5:07 am

Ricky couldn't help but give a wry smile as Jadlin seemed to fall into the drunken effect he'd been in earlier once more, to think he actually felt bitter about being lied to only moments ago and now, now of course he found amusement in the slurred speech that the young man seemed to suffer as he slowly slipped into sleep. The whole time his little brother seemed to slur and stumble over words that conjoined where they shouldn't have, Ricky felt somewhere deep within himself a powerful urge to provide some sense of safety to his sibling even when he couldn't possibly be in any more danger. To do that though required something that needed focus, which wouldn't be hard to have seeing as how everyone in the room seemed to fall silent now that Jadlin had finally slipped into the state of sleep he needed.

Rest well brot'er, ye'll be back on yer feet in no time. He thought to himself as he turned to face the doorway, he gave a look over his shoulder to make sure Black wasn't watching. She seemed to focused on the injured man in bed to notice anything, in fact she herself seemed to be fighting off the need to sleep herself. Ricky couldn't blame her, given the other night turned into quite a harsh one. But nevertheless he would see her again soon and when that happened, he would talk to her then to establish a few things with her. Right now though he had one last thing to do before he left, and that was provide the only small means of protection he knew he could give Jadlin. Though he wasn't sure what all good it would do, he at least thought it worth a try. Thus Ricky looked to the top of the doorway as he tapped into the reserves of his Djed, pooled it through his arms as they flowed to reach the area of his hands.

Sure enough only he could see the shield and while it might not last the next few days, he felt comfortable with the idea of having a magical shield produced to ward any dangers from his brother. With a deep breath he focused hard on the top of the doorway, and then brought his hands up to the surface where they hovered over it for a moment, until finally the Djed he yielded expelled from the surface of his palms in a watery like glimmer that pulsed out on the top of the doorway. He started slowly from the center and spread his hands apart horizontally until the whole top of the arch was covered, and the from there he moved downward as he continued to mold Djed into a thin fabric that merged at the center. A couple of times he fell into a minor distraction with another glance over the shoulder, which hindered the performance while he still worked from the top of the doorway. Once he knew for sure though that both Jadlin and his beloved seem to be asleep, he needn't worry about further distraction and could therefore fully focus on his Shielding once more.

With his mind free of worry and fully zoned into the weaving his shield started to come together a little bit more better, the fabrics sewn into one whole form created a very thin but hopefully strong shield as he sluggishly brought his hands downward to extrude more Djed. When his arms were finally as low as they could go, he then started to slowly kneel lower as he pulled out more Djed to mold the final fabric and weave it all into one form of a shield that covered the doorway. He felt a little light headed as he rose to his full height once again, but all the same a little bit proud that he'd managed to keep the shield together since this one had time and effort put into it. Maybe now ye'll be safe fer de next few days. He thought with a glance over his shoulder once more to cast a smile towards the two, he wasn't sure if Jadlin would be able to notice it or not when he woke up later, but sure enough he could take comfort in the fact somebody put in the extra effort to try and protect him from harm.

With a brush of his hand through his hair Ricky let out a sigh and walked through the thin sheen of royal blue that clung to the doorway in its opaque form, his mind spent on the idea of practicing Shielding further to better his control and improve their effectiveness. Surely then the older brother would be able to better protect those he loved.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Coming Around

Postby Perplexity on November 1st, 2014, 1:23 pm

Jadlin :
Skills:
  • Rhetoric | +2 EXP
    Storytelling | +2 EXP
    Socialization | +1 EXP
Lores:
  • Storytelling: The Daring Cart Rescue
    Black: A Declaration of Love
    Ricky: Forgive and Forget

Black :
Skills:
  • Running | +1 EXP
    Rhetoric | +2 EXP
    Socialization | +1 EXP
    Philosophy | +1 EXP
Lores:
  • Jadlin: Excitable and Adventurous
    Jadlin: Has Found Family
    Jadlin: A Declaration of Love
    Ricky: Jadlin’s Half-Brother
    Philosophy: On Little White Lies…

Ricky :
Skills:
  • Persuasion | +2 EXP
    Philosophy | +1 EXP
    Shielding | +1 EXP
Lores:
  • Jadlin: A Little Reckless, He Needs Watching
    Black: Jadlin’s Lover
    Philosophy: The Comedic Irony of Life
    The Merits of An Apology

Comments :
Whew! I am so sorry for the delay on this one. Really. If you have any questions whatsoever please contact me at your earliest convenience!
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous