Closed Are you Interested? (Raus)

Firenze makes a new friend and a few mizas.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Are you Interested? (Raus)

Postby Firenze on October 30th, 2014, 1:45 pm

10 Fall, 514 AV

Watching as he stuffed his hand back into his pocket with the mizas, she worried that he might not want to do the trade now. He twisted around and hollered behind him to someone unseen. She heard some noises coming from inside the building and two people came into view. She didn't envy them, having such a grumpy coworker. She couldn't see when his coworkers arrived but she watched him reach back and grab something. She heard the shuffle of feet as they walked away and he turned around with the basket in his hand.

She unraveled the feet of the animals from the rope and threw the rope over her shoulder. He held out the basket to her, "Sorry bout that, they're lazy asses the best of times. But, the patrons love their faces." He pointed to the basket and she put the animals in. Holding her hand out, he gave her the couple of silver mizas and she tucked them into her pocket. She smiled at him, "Thanks again, I'll let you know if I come across some more, I'll just stop by the front of the tavern and let someone know when I'll bring them by. That way you'll have a little more notice... instead of me just popping by randomly."

Turning around, she grabbed the rope on her shoulder and made her way back through the city. Almost home, she stopped by a barrel of rain water near one of the shops. She cupped her hands, drawing some of the crisp cool water into it and leaned down, splashing her face with the water. She ran her hand over her face, wiping some of the water off, she scrubbed the animal blood off her hands and continued home. She was glad that ordeal was over with, but she was even more glad that she might have a place to take her catches if she couldn't sell them elsewhere.

OCC InfoSold: 1 Rabbit, 1 Squirrel, 4 rats. Received: 2 Silver Mizas
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Are you Interested? (Raus)

Postby Avarice on November 14th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Greetings! Salutations! Hello! *insert all other greetings in ze world*

I am Avarice, your lovely AS of Sunberth; and I am here to inform you that there is something wonderful coming your way...A Grade! Yes. You've finished a thread and it was wonderful so below you'll find your hard-earned XP and Lores. Any questions? PM me! (Don't be shy, I don't bite...I promise!) Also, please be sure to edit your post in the request thread to reflect your having received a grade!

Firenze
XP
  • Observation +4
  • Knot Tying +1
  • Rhetoric +2
  • Persuasion +1
  • Negotiation +2
  • Socialization +3
LORES
  • You Can Find Cool Things Inside Intestines
  • How to Tie a Basic Knot
  • Father Manowar of the Drunken Fish