Ricky's Image Edits (Currently Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Ricky's Image Edits (Currently Closed)

Postby Ricky Maze on September 23rd, 2014, 6:29 am

Ricky's Image Edits

Heyo! Got yourself an image you'd like to use as an avatar? Seeking to have yourself a signature thrown together? I can actually do just that for you if you like, boxcodes too but those might take me a little longer. Just a little though, really though I believe I can do any of these three, as I love using photoshop and have been learning the ropes for a while now. I'm not the greatest nor the best as there are way way better people on Mizahar that can throw something together in no time flat, but if you still find yourself interested in requesting for an edit then I will by all means feel happily obliged to see what I can do. :) I've a few examples I don't mind showing here, seeing as how they can provide a little insight on how decent I've gotten with photoshop.

Secret :

Please Note! Right now this thread is out of commission while I work on catching up with other things, please bear with me until the thread is up and running again.

The Guidelines
So to make this easier for everyone I decided to establish a few guidelines to follow, they're simple and easy to follow so as long as you take the time to read these then I'll respectfully do the same in making your edits.

1. Please be specific when you fill out the form, though things like "surprise me" can be nice I can't say I enjoy the freedom. Details and specifics always help me get a visual idea on what you would like to have done.
2. Please pm me the form when you've filled it out, that way its easier to sort and keep tabs on orders, and will allow more personal discussion between us if I need more details on a specific idea or request.
3. Please bear in mind that I won't mind putting together an avatar or signature for you, but if you wish to request a boxcode then you need to have at least 25-50 posts. Too many people have joined and wanted a nifty boxcode when they start, and leave shortly after receiving one no less. This just wastes the artist's time and I pretty much value my spare time, so Avatars and Signatures can be done freely but Boxcodes will require a minimum of 25 posts by the player.
4. Please also bear in mind that I work for a living, and my schedule hours may vary on occasion. I will have days where I'm not as motivated as I should be due to working so much, but after you've sent me an order form through a private message and I've given word that I'll do it, please please be patient in the process of me putting it together.
5. Also know that while I may have those who submitted a form later than yours, they may have theirs done earlier depending on what exactly they want. Those who want Avatars may have their edits quicker than those that want boxcodes, but I'll generally try to follow an order that doesn't keep everybody waiting.

That pretty much sums it up, if I have anything to add then I guess I'll just do so later... right then! The order form.

Order Form
Right here is the form that you'll need to fill out and send to me via pm, be as descriptive as possible about what you're hoping to get. Also please bear in mind that if I make an edit you're not entirely satisfied with, let me know so that we can fix it to your better liking; I'd rather make a wonderful template or signature you love than something decent or good but not completely to your liking.

Secret :
Character's Name:
Race/Gender/Age:
Which would you like: Avatar, Signature, or Boxcode?
Theme your following: Something like water or fire? Cheery or dark? Cute or serious?
Color Scheme you'd like: What colors associate with you're character? Or Mod account if you're an ST?
Quote(s): Anything you'd like your image to say?

Character Model: Who or what is the model for your character?
Fonts: Is there a particular styled font you would like to see?
Additional notes: Have anything extra to add?
Is there a specific image/edit that you've seen that on the board that you like? What about that image/edit did you like?

Code: Select all
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Race/Gender/Age:[/b]
[b]Which would you like:[/b] Avatar, Signature, or Boxcode?
[b]Theme your following:[/b] Something like water or fire? Cheery or dark? Cute or serious?
[b]Color Scheme you'd like:[/b] What colors associate with you're character? Or Mod account if you're an ST?
[b]Quote(s):[/b] Anything you'd like your image to say?

[b]Character Model:[/b] Who or what is the model for your character?
[b]Fonts:[/b] Is there a particular styled font you would like to see?
[b]Additional notes:[/b] Have anything extra to add?
[i]Is there a specific image/edit that you've seen that on the board that you like? What about that image/edit did you like?[/i]

Orders
Completed :
Sh'ky (Signatures)
Scaea Paille (Boxcodes)
Cyna Redsun (Signatures)
Elyra (Signatures)
Morkanu (Avatars)

Pending :
Elyra (Boxcodes)
Muue (Avatars, Boxcodes)
Black (Boxcodes)
Redd (Boxcodes)
Yuri Lehrer (Boxcodes)
Aventis (Avatars)
Last edited by Ricky Maze on February 3rd, 2015, 7:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ricky's Image Edits- Sha'Ky

Postby Ricky Maze on September 26th, 2014, 3:06 am

Sha'ky

Secret :

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits

Postby Ricky Maze on October 5th, 2014, 3:53 am

Scaea

Insert Title Here
Insert TimeStamp Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nulla eros, lobortis eu ultrices vitae, imperdiet a tortor. Sed elementum mi sit amet nulla dapibus, ac dapibus magna lobortis. Aliquam ultrices, odio id mollis commodo, tortor justo viverra ipsum, at maximus est mauris sit amet velit. Phasellus quis ornare ligula. Fusce vestibulum ultricies volutpat. Donec tempus pretium augue. Sed nec viverra urna. Phasellus rhoncus quis eros quis congue. Sed tristique rhoncus magna ut rutrum. Donec et odio quis nunc porttitor tincidunt. Nulla quis convallis velit. Quisque ac nisi pharetra, volutpat quam quis, consequat tortor.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:2px solid #730748; background-color: #800343; color: white; margin:auto;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=40960[/img][indent][size=200]Insert Title Here[/size]
[size=150]Insert TimeStamp Here[/size]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nulla eros, lobortis eu ultrices vitae, imperdiet a tortor. Sed elementum mi sit amet nulla dapibus, ac dapibus magna lobortis. Aliquam ultrices, odio id mollis commodo, tortor justo viverra ipsum, at maximus est mauris sit amet velit. Phasellus quis ornare ligula. Fusce vestibulum ultricies volutpat. Donec tempus pretium augue. Sed nec viverra urna. Phasellus rhoncus quis eros quis congue. Sed tristique rhoncus magna ut rutrum. Donec et odio quis nunc porttitor tincidunt. Nulla quis convallis velit. Quisque ac nisi pharetra, volutpat quam quis, consequat tortor.[/indent][/style]

Insert Title Here
Insert TimeStamp Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nulla eros, lobortis eu ultrices vitae, imperdiet a tortor. Sed elementum mi sit amet nulla dapibus, ac dapibus magna lobortis. Aliquam ultrices, odio id mollis commodo, tortor justo viverra ipsum, at maximus est mauris sit amet velit. Phasellus quis ornare ligula. Fusce vestibulum ultricies volutpat. Donec tempus pretium augue. Sed nec viverra urna. Phasellus rhoncus quis eros quis congue. Sed tristique rhoncus magna ut rutrum. Donec et odio quis nunc porttitor tincidunt. Nulla quis convallis velit. Quisque ac nisi pharetra, volutpat quam quis, consequat tortor.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:2px solid white; background-color: #3c77cf; color: white; margin:auto;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=40961[/img][indent][size=200]Insert Title Here[/size]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nulla eros, lobortis eu ultrices vitae, imperdiet a tortor. Sed elementum mi sit amet nulla dapibus, ac dapibus magna lobortis. Aliquam ultrices, odio id mollis commodo, tortor justo viverra ipsum, at maximus est mauris sit amet velit. Phasellus quis ornare ligula. Fusce vestibulum ultricies volutpat. Donec tempus pretium augue. Sed nec viverra urna. Phasellus rhoncus quis eros quis congue. Sed tristique rhoncus magna ut rutrum. Donec et odio quis nunc porttitor tincidunt. Nulla quis convallis velit. Quisque ac nisi pharetra, volutpat quam quis, consequat tortor.[/indent][/style]

Insert Title Here
Insert TimeStamp Here

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:2px solid #7a6b3e; background-color: #7a6b3e; color: white; margin:auto;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=40962[/img][indent][size=200]Insert Title Here[/size]

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits- Cyna Redsun

Postby Ricky Maze on October 9th, 2014, 11:53 pm

Cyna Redsun

Secret :

Last edited by Ricky Maze on October 14th, 2014, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits- Elyra

Postby Ricky Maze on October 14th, 2014, 4:12 am

Elyra

Secret :

Boxcodes will appear here when they are done.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on November 3rd, 2014, 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits

Postby Ricky Maze on October 28th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Image Edits

Just a quick heads up to those that have been waiting, I've been practicing with the actual adobe CS5 Photoshop here so while that may explain the delay in the orders, I will most definitely see about getting these edits out here soon since I'm getting familiar with the program. :) So I humbly thank everyone for having patience, and if you can bear with me a bit longer then I'll finally have some better edits posted up for you all!
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits- Morkanu

Postby Ricky Maze on November 3rd, 2014, 4:23 am

Morkanu

Sorry this took FOREVER! It took a ridiculous amount of time to figure out a way to change that eye color, but it was a fun challenge all the same.
Secret :
Image Image Image
Last edited by Ricky Maze on November 19th, 2014, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ricky's Image Edits- Ireth

Postby Ricky Maze on November 19th, 2014, 4:01 am

Ireth Telemnar

For Ireth! More boxcodes are going to show up eventually.

Insert Title Here
Insert TimeStamp Here

Insert your text here.

"Ireth's words" Ireth's thoughts
"Ellemyer's words" "Other's words"

[style=width:599px; padding:0px; border:1px solid white; background-color: #073f9c; margin:auto;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42330[/img][indent][size=200]Insert Title Here[/size]

Insert your text here.

[color=#72fde8]"Ireth's words"[/color] [color=#72fde8][i]Ireth's thoughts[/i][/color]
[color=#BFFFFF]"Ellemyer's words"[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]"Other's words"[/color][/indent][/style]
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes