Closed [The Sanctuary] In Darkness And In Light

Adrien gets his first taste of elemental power.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[The Sanctuary] In Darkness And In Light

Postby Kavala on November 20th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Timestamp: 76th of Fall, 514 AV

Kavala busied herself with work. As Adrien would find out, she often disappeared into her research lab, the one she called the Isolation Lab, for long periods of time when she was working on a project. Currently she had several projects ongoing and was busy researching the effects of what she was developing. Namely the first and foremost was a drug that tended to suppress multiple personalities within the Akalak community. Kavala had been on again off again on the project for over a year, working first with making sure the drug was safe for the Akalaks to take before she could even remotely worry about whether it did what it was designed to do.

Another of her projects had to do with breeding up intelligence in the Denusks. She was currently working on breeding up intelligence in mice to see if she could duplicate the efforts in the big horses on a larger scale. They would never be Kelvics, of course, but she hoped to someday make them like the Ivaski that the Konti used on Mura. So often, when she was done with her day, seeing her clients, and leveling out in the evening, she’d disappear into the lab for several hours.

Adrien soon found he was welcome. She never barred his entrance. But often times she studied notes, ran tests, and did a whole cohort of things that were something of a mystery to him. She spent long hours looking at blood under magnification lenses and thinking, often taking notes on huge blackboards she kept for that purpose. They ran the length of the walls and were sometimes covered with notes.

The Konti was thorough in her investigations of things but often she’d let him distract her and pull her away if he needed to spend time with his bondmate.

So when she disappeared after dinner and was gone for several bells, Adrien perhaps would think nothing of it, until it was dark, most of the children were in bed, and Kavala still hadn’t put in an appearance. If he checked the lab he’d find her workstation empty, and nothing remotely smelling like fresh candle burn to clue him in that she’d been there or had lit candles or even the oil lamps that hung from the ceiling.

A further investigation would find The Within virtually empty save for those sleeping soundly in their quarters. The Commons was empty, her brother’s long vacant suit was empty, as well as her own quarters. Even the training rooms were quiet. But past that, he could smell beeswax burning and the flickering of lights from the Sacred Circle. Sometimes Kavala went there to meditate, commune with the Gods, or when she had a problem.

If he investigated further, he’d find her dressed in a black robe that had glittering iridescent stones set into the hood and sleeves and hem so that it looked as if it had been dipped in stars that glittered with a thousand colors. He would find her sitting cross-legged, robe pooled in her lap, her arms carefully folded on her knees. She’d been chanting in a beautiful rich alto while something had shimmered in her lap. When he’d approached, the shimmering had vanished and she’d looked up, meeting his gaze and nodding a greeting.

“Come in. I’ve been expecting you.”
The Konti said, knowing he had been looking for her and wondering when they were planning to sleep.

Kavala sat in the center of a huge circular room that had torches burning at intervals around its parameter. Periodically along the walls, equally spaced, were stone deities that had been formed by her own hand. The Gods, some of whom he recognized, all stood on blocks, backs against the wall, on what consisted of miniature alters. Their likenesses were carved carefully, as too were their clothing and symbolism. Quite a few of them had tidbits of offerings on the stone slabs at their feet. He’d seen the Sacred Circle before, but this was his first time being here when something other than exploration was going on.

“Tonight is a special night, Adrien. I know I haven’t discussed this with you, but something needs to happen tonight that has been coming since we met and bonded. I’m not sure you will understand, not at first, but in time I hope you will come to realize why what I want to do to you tonight is important.”
The Konti said, gesturing to the spot on the thick meditation mat that was before her. She had dragged the woven mat up onto the alter and sat there, with plenty of room for him to join her.

“I wanted to teach you about power tonight. I want to show you how to make your blood sing with it, and transform what is already inside of you into real useable tangible help.”
The Konti said, beckoning him forward. “But to do so… I need you to remove your clothing and join me.” She asked, her voice not forceful but hesitant with the inherent question in it. He could feel through the bond that she was giving him an opportunity to refuse, to politely decline her almost forceful suggestion.

“So think about it Adrien. It’s important. And if you choose to join me here, you won’t walk out of this circle the same man you are right now. It’s like the bond. There is no going back once one has been made.” The Konti said, her voice soft without a tremble and just forceful enough to carry easily into his hearing.

Then she waited, wondering what his decision would be… and looking forward, if he chose to stay, him stepping forward and stripping his things off for her. Adrien was, along with everything else, incredibly beautiful. And it would be a privilege for her to have him join her sitting cross-legged on the stone alter in the center of the Sacred Circle.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Adrien Dair on November 21st, 2014, 12:18 am

Adrien laid in Kavala's bed. Cadra by his side and Larik on his modified roost. His eyes wide open as he stared at the ceiling, a small sigh escaping his lips. Kavala had not came to bed. He sat up slowly and slipped out of bed to avoid disturbing Cadra. He slipped out of the room and wandered down the hall. He made his way to her lab. He often sat and watched her work in the late hours of the night. Not wanting to get in her way but wanting to be near her. Helping her out in any way he could and stayed out of her way any time else. His eyes often read the notes on her blackboards while she worked. Trying to figure what she was working on or try to see if there was anything he could see that may not quite add up. Adrien knew that she never turned him away when he needed to spend with her. But he did not want to make everything about him. He was content to just be in the same room as her.

He entered the room, "Hey Ka-" he said as he looked around. The lab was empty much like the Within itself at this time at night. There was no sign of her presence, nothing on her workstation, no candle smell. He turned closing the door behind him. He turned back down the hallway that he had came from and continued his search. Wondering where she could be, he opened up himself to her. Letting her know that he was looking for her.

Passing through the library. The Within was a ghost town, the awkward silence that surrounded the books made Adrien shiver for a moment as he continued the journey. Stepping into the commons, another empty room. The couch that him and Kavala sat on when they first discussed dreamwalking was the first place that he checked. Wondering if she might have passed out on the couch before making it back to bed. It was only when he entered the training room did he get any sense of her. He smelt the faint smell of burning candles and the flickering of faint lights coming from the Sacred Circle. He stepped in, knowing that Kavala only went in when she needed to meditate or talk to the gods or had a problem that she needed to think over. Seeing Kavala in a black robe with glittering stones caused him to raise his eye brow. Something was in her lap, glowing and shimmering, before it vanished in front of him as she looked up to him.

Those blue eyes meeting his as she spoke. The gods in the room looking over the both of them. Their stone figures watching them as she spoke again. A special night? he wondered if he had missed something. Trying to remember what she had said through out the day to see if he could dig something up. Something was coming? Another question forming in his head. He stepped forward as she spoke, beckoning him to come forward. She asked him to disrobe. If it were anyone else he would have turned and walked away. But Kavala had his trust and respect. He quickly disrobed, pulling the light blue tunic he had slipped on over his head and undid his pants. Once he was fully disrobed, he sat in front of her.

His choice was obvious. His gaze the same that it was the night of their bonding. Honesty and trust in his eyes looking straight into her. "I trust you Kavala. No matter what happens, I have faith in you." he said with a nod. "What is it that you want to show me?" he asked. He covered none of himself, she had seen him naked plenty of times before even if it had bothered him there was nothing for him to hide for her. He had not visited the Sacred Circle often, usually going no further then the training room. He spent most of his time worshiping Syna in her light while he worked or played with the kids.
Adrien Dair
Seeker of the unseen

Words: 94322
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2014, 12:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 22nd, 2014, 6:38 pm

Her eyes caressed his form as he slowly slipped out of his clothing. She could sense the hesitation, but felt his trust and bravery in moving forward. Kavala had told him nothing of what she planned. There was no reason too. She wanted him to come to trust her even though what she was about to do to him and for him was something he might just take as a betrayal. Kavala knew Adrien was a simple man, one bent on protective measures. But he was smart and from what she knew of the past and her experiences as a Kevlic, the Konti realized heavily that his bonding to her would change him. He would always be his own person, but something of her would rub off as well.

They were alike in many ways. They both strove to defend that which they loved and that’s one of the reasons the bond came so easily despite how much she fought it. Kavala didn’t want to be responsible for yet another kelvic’s happiness. But she was now. And in return she gained a great deal of happiness from Adrien just being around. But just being around wasn’t enough. He had to be stronger, wiser, faster, and improve on what he was now in order to succeed in the future.

It was something they all had to do.

And so she called him softly to her and linked her hand in his own. Then she urged him to join her sitting up on the alter, asking him to neatly face her so she could shift and settle in front of him. His nudity bothered her not at all. It was how these things were supposed to be done. Each initiation was different and this one would be nothing less than a deviation in and of itself. Kavala scooted close to him, her bare legs wrapping around and over his own so she could fit her sex against his. She locked their pelvis’ tight and spent a moment with her arms around him, drawing her hands up his spine so she could hold him close and lay her head on his shoulder.

The position came easy to her because she loved his warmth, his closeness, the slightly musky smell of oil and animal that lay on him. She tilted her head, kissed the hollow of his throat, and ran her hands across his neck and shoulder bringing her breasts tight against his chest. The Konti and the Konti had yet to be joined in the fashion of a man and woman, but their relationship was close with very few barriers. They had seemingly came together not needing any. Kavala touched him often, reinforcing the bond and sharing his feelings with him and letting him explore her own. She knew this would not be unwelcome, this closeness, not at least at first. But the later stages of the induction might scare him and she didn’t want that. So she explained.

The Konti leaned back, bringing her hands around and stroking his chest then running them up and cupping his face. “I want to give you something tonight in front of the Gods, Adrien. It is something that will help you tremendously in the future.” She said simply, running her thumb across his lip and studying his grey-green eyes. She traced the sharpness of his jaw and then ran her fingers upwards, brushing his hair off his forehead. If he bent down, she could kiss him, but their differences in height didn’t allow her much reach. So instead she tilted her head up and ran her lips across his jawline, tracing the curve of his face with her pale lips.

The candles flickered then, casting the Konti and the Kelvic even deeper in the shadows. With their bodies entwined on the alter, they looked like a sculpture in two parts, one formed of gold and one of silver curving and enfolding each other.

“We all have djed inside. It’s the magic of the world and in all things we touch. We can pass it back and forth through the use of magic or even in the act of death and decay where our bodies return to the soil. We can take of it from others through consuming food or even just in the exchange of breath or thought. It is truly a substance that’s gifted from the Gods to make us stronger. I feel yours within you as you should feel mine within me.” Kavala said, running her hands across his chest again before wrapping her arms around him. She brought them up his back again, stroking his spine, thoroughly enjoying the beast within her arms. She shifted closer, her words bringing about her excitement, even as she pressed her core against his length. This was not her first induction and in many ways they made her heady, supercharged, which was something she wanted to feel with Adrien.

She then leaned back, giving them space for her to speak again. “My djed knows how to do things that make it stronger, more material, so that it can interact with the world and manifest into it. Like this, Adrien…” Kavala said, opening her hand and letting a smooth clear silvery fluid ooze from her palm. It grew, changing shape as it did so and in only a single heartbeat it formed a blade of deep black obsidian. It looked wicked sharp and was real enough in her grasp as she reversed it in her grip and tested its sharpness with her thumb. A line of crimson appeared and dripped down her digit.

The Konti smiled.

“This is going to hurt, Adrien. But I promise you… it is well worth the pain. I need to give you something of mine. I need to put something inside you that my body makes… and to do so I have to give it a way to enter. The substance is called res and it will teach your body how to transform power, its djed, into res which can be used for a whole host of things. This is raw power, Adrien. And it is sacred.”
The Konti said, reaching up and wrapping her free hand around his throat. She held him steady, her grip tight as she lifted the hand with the knife and traced it point first across his chest without making a cut. She seemed to be waiting for him to say something, her grip on his throat tight, but not tight enough to restrict his breathing or his speech.

"Now... don't move." She said softly, her will radiating through him via the link. He would inherently know that she didn't mind if he spoke. She just didn't want him interfering with her intention to start the induction immediately.
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adrien Dair on November 22nd, 2014, 7:38 pm

There bond grew stronger everyday with their touching and cuddling. But he did not expect to feel her sex press against his. He moaned slightly as she wrapped her arms around him. Her hands trailing up his back cause him to shiver. Her head on his shoulder. He knew not what she wanted but for now he didn't care. The only thing that mattered to him was their closeness. The touching of her skin on his and the warmth he felt from her body.

Her slender form fit into his body like a puzzle piece. His body wider then hers. Acting like a shield for her if she needed it. His own hands slid along her thighs. Fingers dancing along the softness of her skin till they came upon her rear. His hands cupped and squeezed as she kissed his throat. Her hands moving up his face, his eyes closing as he enjoyed her touch. His feelings wide open to her. Everything in his mind she would know. Her breast pressed against his chest. He looked down at her with a sly smile of sorts that was soon gone when he pressed his lips against hers. The soft paleness of her lips against his, his arms moved up her back. Two fingers on each hand tracing up the muscles. His tongue moved in to meet hers. Brushing and tangling only for a few ticks before he pulled back and looked at her with love and lust in his eyes.

He said nothing as she cupped his face. His memories racing back to their bond on the night she claimed him as hers. Her eyes studying his as he looked into hers. Her thumb on his lips was an odd sensation to him. He could take it into his mouth or simply push his lips together and kiss it. So many thoughts and ideas ran through his mind, his focus was blurred by it. Her hands ran along his jawline and up his face. He was completely at her mercy as she touched him. He leaned forward just a bit so she could reach him. Wanting her to initiate the kiss this time.

His arms wrapped around her waist tightly. He refused to let her go for now. Like the moment they shared on the couch he wanted nothing more then to be join with her like this for a long time. He pushed his muscled frame against hers. Wanting to do more, to push just a bit farther and to take control of the situation. His movement causing his sex to rub against hers, sending a sort of jolt through his body.

When she spoke again he calmed down but only slightly. "Djed" he mimicked. He had heard the word before. But knew very little about it. In this moment he could not recall where he had heard it. His focus directed to her voice and body. He nodded her head. Stating that he did feel the power within her. Though he did not truly understand what she meant by it. He could feel something inside of her that was strong. She cuddled him more, wrapping her arms around him and stroking her spine. The movement cause her to press against him more. Another moan escaping on heated breath. He pushed his hips back against hers. He could feel her excitement course through him as he tilted his head to nibble on her shoulder for a short bit. Before she moved away from him again.

He watched her form the dagger. The silvery ooze that was once there had solidified into something stronger and his eyes were wide in amazement. Part of him wanted to reach out and grab the dagger, while another part wanted to try to do it himself. He saw the crimson trickle down her thumb and he looked at her. A look of displeasure that she had cut herself. Even though it was small the Kelvic was a tiny bit upset at it until she smiled. The warmth of her smile melted the disappointment away.

She spoke again and her hand went to his throat squeezing slightly. Feeling the blade graze his skin he looked at her. But if she expected to find displeasure or distrust she would not find it. His eyes glowed with the lustful passion he was feeling but deeper there was only trust. "I trust that you would not try to hurt me for no reason. I believe what you are saying. That it will make me stronger. If it helps me protect you and your family then I welcome it" he said simply as he waited for her to move on with the process.

Their bodies still tangled together. He looked into her eyes. She could feel his heart beating within his chest. The lust making it beat faster then normal. The adrenalin pumping through his body as his blood rushed. He knew that some sort of pain was coming and it was being delivered by the hands of the one he loved. There was a sadistic twist to it. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous and she would know that he was. But the closeness that they shared and the touching of skin on skin had his body in a state of suspense. He wanted her touch, wanted everything she had to give him even if it meant some pain. Part of his mind reassured him that she could and would heal him after it was done. That whatever she was planning on doing she would not let him die. An almost animal urge in his mind as he breathed, waiting for the sharp pain to shot through his body.

He would speak before she began. "Tonight I am sleeping with you" he said simply. It was not a request nor a suggestion but a statement. He would sleep beside her, have her cuddled against his form. They had fallen asleep together before during naps or just on random occasions but tonight he wanted a bit more. He wanted a little more closeness even if it wasn't them joining fully as lovers. He wanted to give her pleasure of some sort. Aside from letting her give him the gift that she wanted to. He would return the favor in a different way. He nodded his head and stuck his chest out. Waiting for her to cut into his flesh.
Adrien Dair
Seeker of the unseen

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 22nd, 2014, 8:10 pm

Kavala felt the knife gripped in her hand, hesitating to use it on him yet. She licked at her lips, tasting him there, and lifted her head for another kiss. He wanted her kisses like he wanted breath and she reacted to that sensation, feeding his desire through their bond. It would be easier, what was to come, if he was distracted and half mindless. Adrien was strong, and there was some doubt she could control him when he really wanted something, but the that sensation just made him all the more appealing to her.

Initiations were intimate. Often they went further than was intended. She’d never experienced one with a Kelvic she’d bonded too. But the bond wasn’t the reason, not really, if the truth spilled out. The connections they had were the reasons for the bond. The draw they had for each other had existed before the meshing of their lives had occurred. She was heavily attracted to him, and she was drawn to him in ways only a walk across his Chavi could give her.

But still she refused herself indulging in him. It would be easy to shift her position, take him deep within, and join bodies as they joined djed to form res. But she withheld that pleasure because it would distract her and she’d loose the purpose of this ritual, this gathering, to bells of just him, just that with him, which was something she was anticipating enormously.

So even as he braced for pain, his concern radiating down the bond lightly, as if he was trying to down play it, she shifted, bringing his hard length more fully up against herself. She slowly started to move her pelvis, stroking herself along him, soothingly distracting him even as she brought the knife up and made the first cut. His hip was pierced at the same time hers was. Then her body was immediately pressing against him as something began to flow from her into him.

The intimacy of it was incredible.

The knife rose and he felt her cut him again, laying open a wound on his pectoral muscle which matched one she immediately made on her breast. She reached between them with her other hand and grasp the knife. Then the hand that had been holding the knife moments ago sought his free hand and wove her fingers together in his. Once they were holding hands, she slilpped the blade between their clasped palms and cut them both wide open.

Blood the djed transformed to res began to flow.

The wounds on the other side took less time. When she was done, they both had cuts on their palms, hips, chest, and on each thigh where hers overlapped his. Then, just like that, the knife was gone, dissolved again, and he could feel the burning coming from her and redoubling. It was like taking a gasp of air after holding one’s breath for bells. The res invaded him even as her head tilted up and she caught his gaze in her own eyes. Kavala’s vision was strange because her eyes had gone so pale a shade of blue that they gave her the look of blindness.

He only got to look a moment.

Then she caught his mouth with hers, thrust her tongue in between his teeth, and kissed him deeply. In less than a heartbeat, res poured from her lips into his, filling him far more intimately and incomparably than he’d ever be able to describe. It was no secret now why Kavala had been so vague in her demand. This was not something explained, but rather it could only be experienced to be truly understood.

There was nothing more intimate possible as she locked her body to his as power poured from her into him and started changing his essence, teaching his own djed, gifting him with the ability to shape djed into reality.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adrien Dair on November 22nd, 2014, 9:29 pm

He waited and watched her. Waited for the knife to contact his skin. He felt her move, shift her hips to press against him more. He bit his lip to suppress himself as she grinned and rubbed against him. Feeling the wet warmth that covered him as she moved. His body was distracted as she moved. The knife cutting into his hip causing him to wince. Then she moved to his chest. Cutting into his pectoral muscle as she rubbed his length. His mind was torn between the two feelings. To wonder about the pain or pleasure that was taking over his body. He looked into her eyes. Sensing that some part of her was enjoying this. He could not say he wasn't. The sharp pings of pain only heightened his sense of pleasure. His body increasing the pulses that were going through his body as she tried to distract him. Trying to curve away the feeling of pain.

Her fingers intangled with his as she cut both of their palms. The blood mixing together and the feeling of something flowing into him as the cuts happen. His mind was distracted for the most part. Only slightly paying attention as she cut him. His eyes were locked with hers for the most of the ritual. He watched her mark her own body in every place she marked his. Then he felt the burning. The intense feeling inside of him as the res invaded him. Her eyes faded to an glazed over look.

Then she moved pressing her mouth against his. Her tongue rushing to greet his. He understood why she had been secretive. He did not truly understand what was happening. He only felt it and felt her. He felt something different inside of him. A power he had not felt before as she kept her body against his.

It was only after she pulled away from hers did their eyes meet. His breath labored for the kiss. He looked into her eyes. Confusion, lust and love all mixed in. He waited a few chimes looking at her. No words left his mouth as he caught his breath. He moved his arms to wrap around her. Then his body lifted forward laying her on her back as he kissed her neck. He pushed his length against her, and moved his hips. Rubbing against her like she had him just a few chimes ago. His lips kissed her neck and moved down to her breast. He moved with confidence against her. Kissing down her breast avoiding the cut. Each kiss more gentle then the last until they felt like feathers brushing against her skin.

He placed a few playful nibbles just below her breast then raised his body up. His sex moving away from hers. She would be able to see everything he was and had to offer him. He placed his arms beside her head and lowered himself. Hovering his lips above hers for a few ticks as he started into them. He pressed his lips against hers. Letting his emotions run wild. She would feel his love and how deeply he actually cared for her. His want to give her whatever she wanted and his need to please her. He would slid her arms behind her back again and lift her into his lap. Sitting back down and holding her there as he looked into his eyes. He pressed his forehead to hers. His breathing heavy as he held her. He moved his head down to her neck and placed a couple more kisses before he pulled back and put space between the two. He still sitting on his lap. Just below the spot where she had cut him.

They sat there in silence as he looked at her. His voice then cutting into the air. "So... What now?" he asked. "What exactly did you do? My djed is stronger? I can make things like you or?" he asked. Not really sure what would happen next. He let a finger run down her stomach from her breast. Stopping just above her belly button and running back up. He knew tonight that his dreams would be filly by her naked for and the intimacy they shared. His body craved more and his eyes showed it. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. He wondered how man people she had done this to and how it would affect his life now.
Adrien Dair
Seeker of the unseen

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 25th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Kavala didn’t stop Adrien when he laid her on her back on the thick blanket protecting their naked skin from the cold black stone beneath. Kavala could still hear it singing in her blood, the res exchange and the voice of the magic in her ear making her mutable like sun softened wax. She kept the cuts together, their bodies in contactk as best she could. But it was difficult with Adrien moving on top of her, going through the motions of claiming her without physically actually doing so. In the past, her rituals had sometimes ended with sex, but never during it. Res was still transferring from her into him, invading his senses. She kept her wits about her, at least for a time, letting the man loose himself on top of her to something she knew his body had never felt before. By the gods he felt good. Adrien was all hard length and muscle, bulky without being monstrous. He didn’t remind her of anyone, pinning her down like he was. He was only wholly himself, which to the Konti was a blessing.

And he felt amazing. She almost lost her mind in the brief moments he moved over her, symbolically dominating her even as she continued to feed him her res. And she knew, though he was young and just starting on his journey now, in the seasons to come he’d turn into something formidable, something powerful, and no one would ever threaten him lightly. And because of her bond, that meant threaten them. She’d see to it.

While he trailed kisses on her body and lavished her breasts with his tongue, she glanced between them, watching the way their bodies fit together. Then Konti arched her back in a fit of pleasure as his length dragged across her core, wondered if they weren’t some sort of sacrifice to a God of Lust long forgotten. They were, after all, performing a ritual older than time on an alter designed for such things. Their work here wasn’t Nikali’s doing, that much was for sure. They were not slaves to each other, but bound to something older.

By all that was strong and pure, she wanted him. And she felt her need stretch across time, like it was an older ache, as unfulfilled then as it was now. And when he pulled away, she physically cried out, and rolled partially so when he came to hover beside her, eyes locked on hers, they were together and on the same level. He didn’t let them stay there long though. He sat up, arranged her carefully in his lap as if she weighted no more than a feather, and pressed his forehead to hers. Kavala tangled her hands in his hair, rubbing his head, and holding him against her. Her heart was beating fast, as fast as his, and the exchange of power was still resonating between them. The cuts were still open, bleeding, and both of them by the nature of what they’d been doing were covered in each other’s blood.

Then she ran her hands between them, first to his palms and then to his chest, hips, shoulders, and everywhere her dagger had bit. She sealed his wounds clean, cutting off the flow of blood that painted them both red. Her touch was warm, soothing, and it removed the sting of parted flesh he hadn’t even realized he felt until she started taking it away. Her hands touched him intimately for a moment, weighing him in her hands, and then slide across his back, and cupped his buttocks. After she’d taken a moment to heal herself as well, the Konti slide them back together so they were locked at the hips. She seemed to like the feel of his length against her center even if they weren’t joined.

When he spoke, she seemed to blink as if she came out of a dream, and nodded. She met his gaze, quiet for a moment, and then offered him a soft laugh. “I’ve made you into a weapon, Adrien. One you weren’t before. Try it.. cup your palm and think about filling it with the power you just felt inside you. Let it manifest. I want to see what element claims you first..” She whispered, the tone of her voice laced with excitement that was hard to pinpoint. Her tone was dark, dangerous, and in a way half mad. Because who would consider the exchange of such things weaponizing someone. But Kavala did.

“Go on, try it.” She said, refusing to sit back away from him. Instead, being right there, and a first hand witness to anything he attempted to manifest.

Kavala had that way about her. She could be sweet and sure, prideful and quietly watchful. But this was something else, this voice, this urging, and this feeling he got from her. She was serious in all sense of the word. He wasn’t strong enough to protect herself, her family, or The Sanctuary right now. By the Ukalas, in many ways he couldn’t protect himself. But this was a first step on his pathway to strength, to being able to back his words and wishes with true skill and power. She hoped it would come easier to him than harder. But she never knew. Maybe he’d never touched magic in his past lives. Now, though, if she had her way he would.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adrien Dair on November 25th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Her position on his lap caused him to push against her more. His muscles urged him to take her. Body crying out to be united with hers. Her hands moving around his body to heal his wounds as his eyes trailed over her body. Their blood mixed together, as he looked back up to her face. Her hands exploring and teasing before she pushed the two together again. Pressing his length between the two of them. He didn't know how long we would be able to keep himself from her. He pulled her closer to him until any slight movement she made would cause her to rub against him. His hands planted firmly on her rear, he squeezed and nibbled on her neck. His body slowly becoming lost in the lust that he felt.

He pulled away from her neck and looked at her. "A weapon" he wasn't sure how he felt about that. If it were anyone else he probably would have been more upset then he was now. But Kavala's words made it seem like it was a good thing. He looked at her with worry in his eyes as she told him to try it. He shook his head worried that something might go wrong or that he might hurt her if he tried it with her so close to him. But upon the rush of excitement he got from her and her second beckoning he sighed. He raised his hand up and concentrated, focusing on his palm. Trying to wield the power that was inside of him into his right hand. As a white gas like liquid started to form, he looked at Kavala before turning his eyes back to his hand. Pooling in his hand before solidifying into something much more different. He watched as the gas became sand and fell down out of his hands and onto the table beside of them.

"Sand? Did it not work?" he asked. He was partly confused as he looked back to her. He shifted his legs to better cradle her, causing the two to rub together. He could feel her will growing stronger inside of him. She wanted this, but he wasn't sure if it were for him or for herself. If it made her happy then he didn't care. He closed her eyes and smiled before speaking "You know... If we didn't meet in the market I don't think my life would be the same. Even though I've only been her for a short time and I've done more then I have in the last seven years. I've found a family who accepts me for who I am. I've learned more in a few days then I have in a year. I've got friends and a job that I enjoy." He smiled and pushed his chest against hers, touching their foreheads as he kissed her lips. A little graze of a kiss as he opened his eyes again.

"But the best and most important thing of all. I found you, my bond mate and someone I love" he said happily. There was no hidden meaning behind the words, not tricks to try and get her to say or do anything, it was just pure felt emotion. He nuzzled his head into her neck and pressed his hands against her rear.

"I will get stronger if you'll help me. I know I need to be stronger" he said simply. He nibbled and kissed her neck again. Letting his hands slid up her back. One came around to tease her breast again while the other slid up and down her spine slowly. He pushed his hips forward into hers and then pulled back. Repeating the motion over and over as he let his body lead. His heart beating fast again to match hers. He slowly laid her back down onto the stone. The same emotion was pouring from him as before. But this time it was more controlled as he teased her body. His hand moved from her back and chest as he kissed his way down her neck and onto her chest. Moving slowly over her breast, he suckled on her nipple again. Looking up at her with his grayish-green eyes. He was going to enjoy himself for a bit. Even if she didn't want to give herself to him fully yet he would take something.

His lips continued their journey. Slowly moving down her stomach as he enjoyed the softness of her skin on his lips. He placed a few playful nibbles on her waist before his hands gently pulled her legs apart. He moved down, now kneeling beside the alter and kissed her inner thigh. Eyes alight with lust and control as he moved his lips down her thigh. He smiled right before his lips met her sex. His tongue working against her as he tasted her. His hands moved up to grab her hips as he enjoyed himself. His eyes looked up to her as he continued to pleasure her with his lips and tongue.
Adrien Dair
Seeker of the unseen

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 26th, 2014, 2:08 am

The Konti watched the Kelvic absorb what she said. They were hard words to understand, she knew, but the first time the Zith attacked or something else similar happened, he’d probably realize what she meant when she said what she said.

Everyone needed to be a weapon, even one like him, seemingly so powerful on his own. It was true that he was, though she’d never seen his Kelvic animal. Kavala didn’t know if that was because he wasn’t comfortable changing around her, at The Sanctuary, or if it was something of a hang up in his own mind… but she knew other rhinos and gave them a wide berth on the Sea of Grass. Adrien was probably no less powerful.

But having power was one thing. Having the state of mind to remain calm in an emergency and be able to utilize that power was something utterly different. She hoped that by training him in more magic, she’d steady his mind as he aged and their bond settled. With that happening, hopefully he’d find a reason and a pathway to walk through the world at her side instead of a step or two behind like Kelvics tended to do with their bondmates.

He had a lot of catching up to do. But she was determined to help him in that capacity. He’d definitely stumbled upon the right place to be. And despite that, she admired him because he’d not once shown fear, backed down from a challenge, or refused to trust her. That meant a lot, especially in the light of what she knew everyone who eventually became a part of The Sanctuary was getting into.

She watched the res pool and become sand in his hand. But it was somewhat of a disappointment to her that he didn’t marvel more at it, and that he really didn’t understand what it meant.

He was a Geomancer.

Kavala couldn’t help it. Even as Adrien shifted closer, holding her, letting the sand spill out of his hands, she glanced around at the stone structure surrounding them. Did he not see? Could he not hear the stone stinging to them of its arcane origins? Even now, she could let her eyes drift closed and hear the potent pull.

Blue eyes snapped open and drew back to him, realizing what he was saying. It was as if he’d not realized the magic was what it was at all. He was focused on her, on their meeting, on how much the family meant to him. She was reading his emotion as she listened to his words and wondered slowly and sadly if she hadn’t made a mistake.

Had she tried to force something on him that he wasn’t ready for or suited for? Did he understand the miracle of sand in his hands where none had existed before?

Kavala drowned in her guilt even as he fed love through the bond. The only problem was it was love she felt she hadn’t earned. He didn’t know her, not really, and yet the moment he’d seen her he’d wanted her, stalked her, loved her. And here she was, tossing him to the proverbial wolves of magic, unprepared and following her only because he loved her.

The Konti understood misery in that moment and would have named guilt a monster that could crush her despite all the preparations she’d made to be able to defend herself against all recourse. She pushed down the emotion, tried to smile for him, and ended up hugging him to her instead. She let him fill her with his emotion until there was no room for hers. She watched him, listened, and understood now what a burden the human bondmate could have on them if they chose to have a conscious.

Adrien was professing he’d get stronger. But he didn’t want that for himself. He wanted it for her. It was immeasurably painful to Kavala, even as he laid her back down on the sand that had spilled from his hand and onto the soft cloth that covered the alter. Had the bond utterly robbed him of freewill? How did she know what was his wants and what was him reacting to her needs? Even now, his hands trailed her body, his lips brought her pleasure and all she could do was choke on the sadness. A real woman would have reacted, encouraged the Kelvic, let him pleasure her as he wanted too, as he needed too. But Adriens’ kisses only brought her more sadness, and as he pushed her thighs open, she turned her head to the side uncertain what to do even as her eyes filled with unwanted – no hated – tears and a sob caught in her throat.

She’d made him a slave by letting the bond happen.

Abruptly she sat up, gently pushed him away even though his touch felt incredible, and began to quietly apologize. She apologized for everything, starting with allowing the bonding to happen, then for not being what he really needed, for pushing him in directions that weren’t necessarily good for him, for bullying him, making demands on him that she didn’t need to make. Kavala swung her legs off the alter, jumped down, and backed away from him.

“I’m sorry Adrien. I’m sorry I did this to you. It is unforgivable, absolutely unforgivable. I should have never brought you here. You weren’t ready and it wasn’t fair to push you. You want this… between us… and its all you want right now. I’m not ready for it, not really, not for all of it. I’m so sorry Adrien. You deserve far better.” Kavala said softly, passionately, utterly believing what she said to him.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adrien Dair on November 26th, 2014, 2:48 am

The rhino was shoved and fell back onto the floor. Looking up as Kavala began to apologize and back away like she had just committed murder. She was apologizing for doing something to him for pushing him farther then he was ready for. He didn't understand what she mean. He shook his head and stood up walking towards her faster then she could back away. He wrapped his thick arms around her and held her against his chest. "Why are you apologizing? There is no need. You haven't done anything. I am sorry if I disappointed you or if I did something wrong. But I... it just the way I am. When I don't understand something I tend to wait and let it produce some kind of feeling in me before I proceed. You haven't done anything to me. If I didn't want this then I would have turned and left. I'm not a slave."

He stepped back still holding her with one hand as he looked down at her face. He lifted her chin with his free hand and smiled. "I haven't changed since I got here. To my other form I mean. I haven't given you the chance to see it which isn't fair to ether of us. Larik's seen it, he saw me running in the sea of grass a few nights ago. I am still afraid that people might report me or something. I fear that I am gonna be taken away from everyone and killed. It's something that I've been fearful over my whole life. I just kept it hidden and tried to move on. You know little about my childhood and maybe I moved to quickly... If anyone did anything it was me. I pushed the bond on you." he said before sighing. "I should be apologizing to you." He reached down and grabbed her hand pulling her towards the exit. He reached down and scooped up his shirt then he handed it to her. "Here put this on, I need to show you something" he said. He waited until she had on his shirt and took her hand again leading her out of the circle and eventually out of the Within.

Once they were outside he released her hand and took a couple of steps away from her. "I don't know anything about magic or the power you gave me. I can feel it and I know its there. I could hear things down there but I pushed them away because... Cause I was scared that I might do something to bring the place down or destroy something. As a child I broke a lot of things. My mother stopped buying fancy clothes and other things because I would break them. I've been repressing a lot of my emotions since I was old enough to understand the dangers. I was a burden to my parents as a kid... But they kept me and loved me. But still I don't want to be a burden to you. I don't want to be that kid that's there because he might be somewhat helpful. I feel different in this place. I feel free and I don't know what to do with it... I try to surpress and ignore it because I don't know what it is." He stopped jumping up and down while spinning in a circle as he searched for the words to say.

"I am still a child. Maybe not physically and even mentally. But a lot of the emotions and feelings I get are just blowing up cause I kept them down for so long. I don't know how to react to them all. You look at me like I am not different then anyone else." he paused and shook his head. "No that's not right. You look at me as if I am different, as if I am special. I like that feeling... I liked it before we bonded you see something in me that I don't."

He took in a deep breath and the released it through his mouth. He let his djed flow and turn into res, forming in front of him like a ball. It swirled and formed very loosely as he focused on it. Pushing everything out of his mind. The earth itself seemed to be singing to him now. The sounds that he heard before even louder then before as he tapped into the power that was in him, the power that she gave to him. "You have given me the power to create things that I normally would not be able to create. I can feel that inside but I am not sure as to what all it can do" he said, he reached out his hand placing it under the small ball of res that was in front of him. It solidified and turned into a stone. Solid and rough he turned it over in her hand. "I do not know what power you have. I know you are strong. A lot stronger then me, but I do not know how strong you truly are and that scares me. But I refuse to let it control how I feel about you" he said.

He turned and tossed the stone behind him watching it sail through the air, he looked over his shoulder at her before turning away again. "Sometimes I feel like a stone that blocks a rivers path. That I get in peoples way even though all I want to do is help and be useful to someone, wanted by someone. But the river always flows past the obstacle one way or another until the obstacle gets ground and worn down into nothing." He took in another breath and then began to change. The man she knew had disappeared and there stood a beast of massive size. Gray as the stone he had just thrown with a solid ivory horn on his fact. He turned ears floppy as he took in the sounds around him. He slowly walked towards her, letting her hand brush against his leathery hide. He blew air out of his nose in a sort of humming sound as he stood beside her. Turning back around he stood beside her, letting her touch and feel him as she pleased before he slowly lowered himself to his knees and motioned with his head to climb on.
Adrien Dair
Seeker of the unseen

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next