Closed Tired knights and fresh healers (S'Essy)

Our hero and the healer spend some quality time together.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Tired knights and fresh healers (S'Essy)

Postby Markus Andres on November 17th, 2014, 9:47 pm

13th of Fall 514 AV. Kvist yawned as he made it through the gate house to the Quay. It had not even been a tenday since he and S'Essy had moved from the hot springs to the collection of buildings purchased by Fallon and Web. It had made their situation much better, safer at least that he now had people he could trust this close to him. The knight made his way over the grounds towards the main building. It was early in the morning. Perhaps half past six, judging from Syna colouring the sky in a mix of orange and grey he could only assume it was about to be Synarise. He blinked several times, blinked very hard as he fumbled with the main door. He couldn't recall the last time he had spent the entire night awake on a mission. But he knew it had been too long as his youthful body demanded that he rested. The door swung open and at the last moment he caught it before slamming it against the wall. Undoubtedly the other residents of the house would have enjoyed such a commotion. He made his way to the stairs and tried his best to remain silent as he climbed to the first floor. He avoided making too much sound as he made it past both rooms containing the pair of ladies of the house and Pulren. He opened the door to his own room. Paused for a moment looking at the bundle of linen and pillows wrapped as a cocoon around a Konti woman, the same woman he claimed as his lover.

He snuck in the best he could and closed the door silently behind him. He stood for a moment and observed his sleeping lover. Contemplated falling into the bed wearing his full clothes. But that would most certainly produce an angry lover. He yawned as he gathered the wits to remove his clothing. He removed his cloak first. Placed it on the ground carefully as he knelt and removed both shield and weapons and used the softer fabric of his cloak to dull the sound of both metal shield and weapons when they touched the ground. He removed the steel chain mail shirt and that, unfortunately, made some rattle as he pulled it over his head. It too was placed on the cloak and gambeson was removed afterwards and he felt the freedom of not wearing any clothing on his upper body. He removed the rest of his clothing. Not as heavy nor as restricting as the rest of his clothes it went quicker. It was also only made of softer materials that didn't make a ruckus when it landed on the ground. Soon the knight stood butt naked before he climbed into bed.

There was a sigh of comfort as his feet came under the blanket. There was nothing better than a pre-heated bed. S'Essy had done a good job of being a heat-generator and giving him a nice and comfortable bed to climb into in the early bells of the thirteenth of fall. He moved up close to her and put an arm around her. Just a couple of bells of sleep and he could survive the next day. Forget about the crazy night and focus on something more pleasant. The gods knew he needed to hear some good news for once.

"Sorry for getting home so late." He whispered as he placed an arm over his lover and let it rest on her thigh. He burrowed his head in the pillow and yawned. Waiting for the promise of slumber to take him.
Last edited by Markus Andres on June 6th, 2015, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on November 18th, 2014, 7:12 pm

S'Essy was just lying on the bed, in silence. She wasn't sleeping, she just simply couldn't sleep all night, too much was in her head to sleep and someone was missing. Kvist was not there with her, and ever since his long absence she was worried all the time if he came home late. It was just a terrible feeling, though she felt safer in the Quay. At least Pulren was there if she needed something. This journey just took longer than she thought although it would have been a miracle if they could saved Markus' family and brought them home. She had to get used to stay in here for a while. But in a state like this?

She was staring out from the window, the sun was coming. Morning. He was still not home. Her whole body was covered with the blanket. Her hands were placed on her stomach area. She was still pondering if she was right about it, it was quite a serious thing. But everything pointed out that way. Her unusual more need to swim, craving for raw sea food and other signs. But that early? Was she ready for it? Were they ready for it? S'Essy wasn't sure how should she tell Kvist about it. "I'm worrying too much perhaps. I should just tell him today. Right away, when he gets home!" She thought, trying to encourage herself.

The door was moving slowly. Her head turned that way just for a moment to check who it is. She calmed down, her lover was entering. The Konti turned back and stayed silent. She was thinking hard how to tell it, how should she tell? She didn't know and she was more and more nervous about it, as he was getting ready to join her on the bed. She should be always open and honest to him, he liked that, he wanted that always from her. Why was it so hard? The pressure she didn't want to feel.

But her thoughts stopped when he was joining her. A relaxed sigh, he was surely tired. His arm wrapped around her, pulled her closer to him a bit. She still didn't move and didn't say anything. Then he whispered to him, apologizing. She finally started to speak. "Ever since you disappeared for a few days... I'm so paranoid and worried." She was still staring the windows. "Even more so now. And I wanted to tell you this now." She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

The Konti stirred to see his face. She finally said and it felt easier now. "I'm pregnant, our baby, our daughter is inside me!" Her heart felt easier, like she could take down the "burden". A relief, but she was still curious about his reaction.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on November 19th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Kvist was blissful for a brief moment as he felt slumber embrace him. The weariness could finally be washed away in a sea of dreams. Words were spoken. Bereft of calm. Something was bothering his love and he opened his eyes. It was heart wrenching to hear her speak of the time he had been gone. He brushed his hand up her side, to show her that he was present and accounted for. He wanted to whisper words of comfort into her ear and remind her of his particular set of skills that made his untimely dead unlikely. Instead he would let her talk. He was also too tired to begin any longer discussion. Perhaps if he let her voice her concern and pulled her closer, he might be able to get to sleep. Though as she paused he opened his eyes and looked at the back of her head. She had known he might be delayed today, although a full night gone was longer than even he had expected. He closed his eyes and yawned silently. Head sunk deeper into the pillow. He loved the woman beside her, but did she have to talk right now. The gods knew it was true, but they also knew that if he didn't get to sleep soon he would pass out. There was a deep inhale. He could feel the shift of her body as the air inflated her lungs.

She wanted to tell him something? The word registered. Started a process that was slow to get into gear as his tired mind began cranking the gears that produced the adrenaline.

Markus' eyes shot open in surprise. Pregnant? S'Essy was pregnant? The woman he loved turned to face him and would be met with surprise and confusion. Emerald eyes gazed into the indigo eyes. He noticed the tired worried eyes of his lover. She repeated herself. Pregnant. Markus was to be a father. The father of a beautiful daughter. There was a brief moment of confusion how she knew the gender of their child, but she was a Konti, no doubt they had their methods. It explained her worry. Markus pushed himself up. The blanket removed with his brushing arm. It felt a little chilly, but he paid no heed to the cold. Showing her body to him as if he could see any physical changes already.

"Are you sure?" he asked, not because he didn't trust her - but more in the manner of someone who simply couldn't believe their fortune. His left hand found her stomach and pressed upon it gently. Under his palm was his daughter being made. A childlike grin on his lips as he pressed his head to her stomach. It was the happiest he had been since learning of his family in Zeltiva. He was woefully ignorant about pregnancy. What did he even know? Three seasons, right? He was to be a father in three seasons. Looking up from her stomach at his lover, he blushed a little at his childlike glee and removed his head from her stomach.

"Our daughter?" He asked a little curious and still a grin on his lips. He sought out the blanket and pulled it up on his lover again. Covering up his developing daughter in the process. The first thing he had done finding out he had a daughter was to make her cold. His eyes saw the mark on her forehead and his own mark on the shoulder. He wished their daughter the best of both their deities, peace and health. His lips pressed against hers passionately. It was the best news he had heard in a very long time.

Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on November 20th, 2014, 8:33 pm

She finally said it, she finally did it. She was only staring at him how would he react. As she expected he opened his eyes open wide and their gaze met. He looked surprised and confused at the same time. He sat up on the bed, still saying nothing. S'Essy was also confused what was going on. No words, just realizations...slowly. She had to admit, it was quite a long time for her to even understand herself what it really meant. Kvist removed the blanket, she could already feel cold. But she was waiting for him to do or say anything yet. Not like he could see anything, till winter she would not show any sign of it.

He finally had spoken. He asked a question which was not meant to be answered. He asked in his unbelief, she knew it. But her face softened then, she was smiling and she was feeling better when his hand touched her stomach. Yes... their child was being made in her. She wasn't even sure if she was ready to be a mother... or if she wanted to be one. But now that it was happening, she was glad. It felt so fulfilling their child within a year. She was caressing his cheek as her lover pressed his head on her stomach too. It seemed he shared her happiness.

He pulled away and he was blushing. He was really cute. But his next question confused her. Didn't he know? He wrapped them back with their blanket. It was too cold anyway for them and she had to be extra careful. His eyes wandered to her forehead then his shoulder. Their gnosis mark. Then their lips have met and he kissed her passionately. Her hands pressed on his chest and returned the kiss before breaking it. She gently pushed him away a bit and sat up.

"Yes. I'm a Konti, Kvist. We always have Konti daughter unless we are with an Akalak." She was still smiling, at least was trying but it grow thick when she was looking at him. Oh for the gods and goddesses. She grabbed his hands and keeping them. Something to hold on. "You... didn't know this, did you? I'm sorry. But she would be an Andres still. Your little Andres."
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on November 22nd, 2014, 7:03 am

Gods he loved her. It was hard not to love the woman when their lips met and the energy she met him with in the midst of the morning. She met him halfway more than the knight deserved. Gentle Konti fingers puffed him back and the form of his lower rose. He wished his question had been different. That he had not met the dread that he somewhere knew existed within him. Images of himself teaching a smaller image of himself to wield the bastard sword. Show him how to protect himself from the world. Teaching him the values and ideals of the knights. Continue the path and oath of the knights. Teach a squire of his own blood. Show him how to continue the legacy of Sylir. She needed not continue after she spoke of her race. He realized it then. He would never have a son with S'Essy. Never would he look into the eyes of his children and see his own race. Always would he see scales. Webbing between the fingers. Kvist's eyes opened in every way one might think. Looked at the woman he had just kissed so deeply.

His lover. His pregnant lover. She would never give him what he so desired. She would never give him a son. Kvist paused as he flinched. It had been only a gut reaction. Not more than an inch. But insightful eyes were upon him. Nothing he could hide from the eyes of a lover who had seem him at his best and at his worst. The flinch had been enough. Had said enough. Kvist pulled in air as he started to realize the implications. The loss he accepted by being with S'Essy. He had been on Mura and never had the idea crossed him. Somehow it should have. He looked at her quite shocked. He drew in a deep breath. Her beautiful purple-ish eyes looked at him. There was something in them, like they sought something from him. Markus closed his eyes. Gods knew he wished only to press his lips to hers and let everything fade away. But he wasn't a teenager any longer. His love was not something he gave easily. Nor was his dreams and aspirations. He remained silent for quite some time. As he weighted himself against that of himself and S'Essy. The drawbacks just realised weighed heavily. A deep breath came in through the teeth clenched tightly.

"I... had not thought of this..." Kvist said after a long wait as the emerald eyes opened and focused upon her eyes. "I did not think..." He bit his lower lip as he blinked. Free hand brushed against his head. "I once demanded of you the truth in all matters..." He silenced himself. That was half a decade ago. Markus took a deep breath. Emerald eyes looked away as the breath grew deeper. Gods he loved this woman and only they knew if anyone else would ever carry his children. But she was of the wrong kin. She would never bear him a son. He was ashamed of himself.

"Sorry... I..." He blinked away tears and pressed his head against her chest. "I really hoped... I..." Arms wrapped around his lover. "... I... that... one day I might have a son..." He didn't dare raise his head. Nor did he dare to let go of her. What he had just said. The softness of her chest pressed against his cheek. If only the gods had given him an easier path. Perhaps chosen a different woman to love so deeply.
Last edited by Markus Andres on November 23rd, 2014, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on November 22nd, 2014, 2:16 pm

The sudden happiness has just gone away the moment she explained everything. Her fear has come true as she saw in his eyes, in his face what's going on. He didn't know and he tried to realize what's going on. Their child would be her race and her gender would be a girl, not a boy. She let his hands go. Her lover was not there at the moment, he was thinking and S'Essy didn't dare to even say a word. What could she? Even she didn't do how to react. The awkward silence became more and more uncomfortable for her but she didn't move, she didn't make a sound. She was waiting.

They were staring at each other for ticks till Kvist flinched. His eyes could tell the truth, she saw it and she wished she wouldn't. He was shocked and this time he didn't want to believe what she said. A deep breath and still nothing. Just closed his eyes, didn't even look at her. Her stomach didn't feel right, like it was twisting with her guts together. She didn't want this and she feared what might come next and she didn't want that. May the gods be with her because she didn't want that result. Then after a few chimes his mouth opened and said the dreaded words.

He didn't think about it, neither did she. She knew it but she didn't think it would be important for him to tell this soon. She thought she had time. He was still shocked, trying to accept it... or so she hoped. And demanded the truth once in everything. Yes. Honesty could hurt, but it's better than giving him hope which would never happen. "I know. And I value honesty as much as you do. " She also spoke too. He didn't look at her, no it wasn't going well, she was relieved too soon. She felt guilty.

Then he started again, apologizing and pressed his head against her chest. Her right arm automatically wrapped around his shoulders while with her other hand she was caressing his cheek and the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair. Her lover just said the words which hurt her the most. He wanted a son. The Konti felt her chest hard, not because of Kvist though. Inside, like her heart was holding solid, hard rock. By these words she pulled him closer to her, her fear has come true. Worst morning ever.

A chime or two has passed again because she couldn't speak. She tried but as she opened her mouth, no voice could came out from her. She didn't want this. She didn't want this to happen this way. Her heart was beating faster, she was taking breaths faster. He probably heard and felt that. S'Essy took a deep breath and got her guts. "I'm... sorry. I'm so sorry..." She pulled him more close. "Kvi-.. no, Markus! I don't wanna lose you for this. I don't wanna lose you because you can't have a son with me." She told her fears. "I grew up without a father, and it's common but that's still wrong. I know Laviku was always there but... she is still your daughter! You can still teach her about the knights. She doesn't have to be a healer, not all of us are. She is still an Andres! Your Andres! Our Andres!"

She let a few tears out from her eyes, let her worries go with them. "Is it more important? Do you.. Just let me know please. Honestly. I have to know."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on November 23rd, 2014, 4:16 pm

The knight enjoyed the position. Felt some of the dismay and discomfort be brushed away by her loving hands. The light delightful ticklish sensation as her hand brushed through his hair. The arms that held him close to her. He closed his eyes. Heard the beating of her heart as if it was his own. The way it beat. Quicker. Her grip tighter as she held him closer. Frightened of losing him. That he would slip away between her fingers did she not hang on to him. As the chimes slipped away from the both as they sat there in silence and deep thought. Markus knew not what to do. What he did know was pretty simple. There were others he could talk to. Voice his concerns with in the building. But it was a private matter and he knew what they'd say. Or he assumed he knew. Besides, only one of those in the building was capable of giving an answer, as the other two had foregone the ability to have children. The voice of his lover began to speak and Markus listened to her. Felt the fear in her voice as she spoke. The trouble she had with uttering the words. The heart beat faster. Beating the pace faster. His eyes widened when she spoke. He wanted to stop her, but found he could not. Not yet. Not until she had spoken her mind entirely. The love and care in her voice. Markus had spent a good chunk of his childhood without his real father. Never had he been more than an absent figure, even before his exile to Syliras.

He would not put his own daughter through the same, not if he could help it. Not while he still drew breath. Her fear struck him deeply, never would be his own father. Never would he be so absent and uncaring about his own blood. Daughter or son didn't matter there, they were his kin. Kvist drew a deep breath. Keeping the raw love at bay. The raw guilt and love she washed over him. She need not be a healer. He almost chuckled. It drew a smile. It was her family legacy. The healers. She would give that legacy up for him. Sons or S'Essy... He freed himself from her grasp. Right hand caressing her cheek and wiping away the tears. Pulled her close for a passionate kiss. He would find a way. Beg to the gods of Mura for a son if possible. Make peace with Laviku. He would do something. He would find a way to get a son. He was too riled up mixed with tired to think straight. But leaving S'Essy. He broke the kiss and leaned over her. Putting his lover on her back with him on top. The other hand resting on her stomach. Was it more important than them. He couldn't say without thinking about it, but he knew one thing. He was not going to leave his pregnant lover. But giving up on having a son was tough. He knew when he spoke that he was bound to his word. It surprised him how easily the words came as he looked into her indigo eyes.

"I... I would like both you and a son. But I swear to you, I won't let our child to grow up without a father." He kissed away a tear. "And I won't leave you, my beautiful S'Essy. But it is not up to us whether our child becomes a healer or not, baby, that is for your... our goddess' to decide." Their will was beyond him. He was a mortal and he had little to bargain with compared to their infinite power and divine will. He caressed her stomach affectionately. He was to be the father of a beautiful Konti daughter. "I..." He took a deep breath. It had been a long time since he had last said these words. "I lo-" He choked up and instead opted to simply show her his feelings with a deep kiss.

Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on November 23rd, 2014, 5:03 pm

Eventually she had to let him go from her tight embrace, as much as she hated it, the Konti had to do it right away she send those words. He had a little smile on him, and she tried to reflect it back. Just a slight smile as he wiped away her tears, her worries. This time her lover pulled her close for a passionate kiss to let her worries go. Just forget it for that few ticks that the problems ever existed and he proved that he still cares about her. Then Kvist broke this kiss and leant on S'Essy, putting her back onto the bed and while he would lie on her at the top. She felt his hand on her stomach. Her right hand moved there also and placed on his. He was thinking deeply, before words came out from him, surprisingly calmly.

She was also coming down and her smile was stronger. He would be the father and not let her grew up without one and he wouldn't leave her alone. Calling her beautiful. She loved this man! And S'Essy knew she could believe in his words. Though perhaps he was right, they can't decide their daughter might be a healer, as was her everyone in her family. She was thinking, breaking the Oath. She couldn't teach that, she just... didn't know. But her thoughts stopped as he started something. He took a deep breath and tried it again, but he couldn't finish it instead he just kissed her. Those words she didn't hear for a long time.

She broke the kiss and caressed his cheek with her other hand. "If you are not ready to say them then let's wait with them. I know how you feel, I can see it in your eyes." The Healer was staring deeply into those emerald eyes. Her time in Mura taught her this. Eyes could tell a lot of things. Eyes were speaking. "And I will pray. I will pray for Rak'keli, she will surely hear it and I hope she will understand. If our daughter wants to be a healer, she will be, Rak'keli will notice her." She sighed, they would work this out somehow. But at the moment they should be happy for the baby. "I love you."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on November 24th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Markus almost choked again when she said they could wait with the words. Just because he was too much of a wuss to say how he felt about her, she had to wait for those words. Gods she was cute and he was a dolt for choking up over expressing his feelings for his beautiful pregnant lover. A gentle blush on his cheeks when she stared into his eyes and he into hers. Seeing the basic lust and love shimmering through those eyes. She could see it in his own and he was lucky to have met her. To nearly have his foot chopped off soon after meeting her. The way the two had in their younger days gone out on small adventures together. Their first evening by the salt lake. He remembered it all as she spoke to him. Of Rak'keli. Did this mean that the great goddess would be present when his daughter was to be born? Markus smiled, there wasn't a better mid-wife in the entire world. Then S'Essy spoke the words he himself had been unable to utter earlier. Said them with an ease and feeling that caught him by surprise. He knew she loved him, but hearing the words uttered from her soft lips made a smile appear on his lips. Lips he soon pressed to her mark of Rak'keli.

"Rak'keli has saved my life so many times that I..." He paused and then smirked as he looked at his lover. "That we can have a child in her honour." He moved his free hand under her body and rolled onto his side and pulled her with him. "And if it wasn't for Rak'keli, you and I probably wouldn't have met. Or, well... the first time we've met might have been the last before I bled to death." There was a sort of grim humour about it before he continued to his point. "And who knows, we might be able to dedicate a second daughter to Sylir." He said as he suppressed a yawn. It had been too long since he had last slept. He was a little conflicted though, still. Not on the subject of wanting a son, that was still a very present goal. But he was too tired to think of that goal now. The conflict was whether to pull S'Essy in and petch her now, or get a couple of bells of rest and then wake up and start the new day in the best possible way.

Markus smiled as he pushed that away as he realized something. "You know, it is my birthday today." He leant in closer and kissed her mark again. "Can't think of a better birthday gift than you here in bed." He chuckled a little as another thought entered his mind.

"I... Uhm... Konti can't get... double pregnant, can you? I mean, we can still have sex right?" Markus asked in half a joke and half full seriousness. She had just proven how little he knew of her race. He hoped she didn't pull out a board and started to draw diagrams for him. But at least now he understood why the male line of the founder of Syliran Knights had ended with him. And why some people had taken it as a problem that Loren Dyres had taken a Konti lover. People like Markus' own brother, that idiot, would and had taken offence to Markus' choice of lover. A smug smile on his lips as he realized the look on his face when he found out he would be the uncle of a Konti daughter. Serve him right that racist bastard. He listened to her as she answered his question. He moved his hand from under hers and further down her body.

"I may have had an ulterior motive with that question." He said slyly as the hand moved between her legs.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on November 24th, 2014, 4:19 pm

She just chuckled at his statement. Having a child for Rak'keli's honor. Not like S'Essy wasn't a healer herself. But again, their child could always choose and it seemed Markus was getting better and better and accepted the thought of it. The next joke about their first meeting, made her smile thin a bit. He was kidding, but the Konti didn't really find it as humorous. "Yeah, you might have bled. But I think I could still have rescued you. Anyway." She just ignored it, it was an innocent joke. Not funny one but it was. Though the warm, big smile came back to her face as he said, second daughter. It might not be a big thing, but hearing that sentence made her very happy, like an unsaid promise. Her arms wrapped his torso pulled him close to her. Their bodies were touching each other, sharing warmth. She liked it.

His birthday, it was his birthday. She couldn't find a better day for this perhaps. She got another kiss on her forehead. "Happy birthday darling! Hope you are enjoying yourself! I know I do!" She said and kissed his cheek.

Though her lover's next question, ruined the moment a bit. Her smile disappeared, and she raised her eyebrows. She couldn't decide if he was serious or if he was just joking. She tried to think he was joking but it was hard to believe, this day proved that he didn't know much about it. She just sighed and pat his head. "We have to talk about this one of the day. You are good looking and can be smart but...erm... We will talk about this." She hoped, he only didn't know about Konti's pregnancy, if he knew it in general, she could work from that. Otherwise it would be a bit hard. But she didn't pay attention to that his hands were going down, between her legs, she moaned a little.

"Ohh, really? I wouldn't have guessed it." S'Essy pulled him closer, kissing him deeply. Her hands massaging his back and her arms pulling him close. She let the pleasure building up in her. She broke the kiss for a brief moment. "You can be so silly sometimes. So, let's celebrate your birthday... properly. At least we know now that my healing worked there." She winked and started to kiss his neck, her hand was wandering down also. They would enjoy their privacy, a moment for them only.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Next