Summer's shade, Winter's tint.

Nixie has just arrived in Zeltiva a short time ago and meets an interesting girl who calls herself Wart.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Nixie on December 20th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Nixies eyelids dropped, the girls ignorance disappointing but not surprising.
"It's not a matter of eating it or not eating it. It's a matter of know what went into the finished product so that I can compare it to others later on. The variety of spices and types of fish used might be a huge difference in quality." Shifting to face the girl, she leaned forward and reached out, taking one of the tool from the strangers belt. Holding it between them, it was a small bottle of ink. "You look like a tattoo artist, so I think I'm safe in assuming that you know what makes up a good ink. It's no different then this fish jerky, or anything else for that matter." Setting the small vile on the bar, Nixies attention was on the fish again, taking a small bite. "I really don't know much about drying fish or what spices are best, but if I knew what was used in making this one, I'd have something to compare the next one to at least." Maybe it was just her, but the food seemed too salty. Was it supposed to be? Was that how it was preserved? Nixie could have used a second opinion.

Right now my computer isn't working and am being forced to write posts on my phone. So please be patient with me. And sorry for any spelling errors or lack of post coding.
Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Words: 110008
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Net on January 28th, 2017, 5:58 pm

Nixie

As it is required for you to pay for your expenses during the season of Summer 512 I cannot grade this currently. Please update your expenses and resubmit for grading.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this.

Wart

You have seasonal expenses listed in your ledger, I do not know if they are for Summer 512 or another season. Please make that expense better known. Please update your expenses and resubmit for grading.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this.
I will be handling all Zeltiva related posts on Tuesdays @ 1800 my time *
Net
Ensnaring

Words: 46023
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 4:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous