[Flashback] In which there is much sand(Private)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Book__wyrm on October 20th, 2010, 12:18 am

He let out a soft "humph". "It's one thing to go with a human. It's quite another to choose one over one's own kind, and to completely ignore my markings. Although.." He said, taking the fish "I see where you're going with the free food." Glancing over at the hole Azerix had fallen through, he scowled.

As Akiva turned to jump down the hole, and Keorvic turned to watch her go, he dropped the fish, shifted, picked it up again, and darted ahead of her, leaping into the hole. He mewled a muffled greeting to Kipps, and proceeded to scarf down the fish.

He hissed irritatedly as Akiva called him a rat, meowing irritably "I eat rats for breakfast."

Waiting until everyone was down, he shifted back into human form, and asked quite bluntly "What do you want here? I'm not moving unless you tell me, and there's no way you'll make it out of here without me."
Book__wyrm
Orderly Chaos, Chaotic Order.

Words: 12917
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2010, 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Akiva Korvashi on October 21st, 2010, 12:00 am

Akiva ignored the pouting cat-kelvic. He obviously didn't know her well enough to say anything, but she laughed anyway. He would have gotten used to the fish too, if he were here.

"We were told to come here, by an old man. He gave us a letter, but it crumbled after it was read. We were promised rewards, but not told exactly what they were," she was telling the truth, despite the lack of believability the story possessed. She didn't take him too seriously when he said they wouldn't get out of here without him. She didn't see why not, there was a rope for them to climb up, and she could see in the dark. They were all armed, save for the naked kelvic and Kipps.

She stepped forward into the tunnel, hoping the others would follow her. She looked around for anything suspicious, checking for signs of traps or danger, and especially looking for treasure. She made sure to watch her feet and the ceiling especially, in case either decided to cave in like they had for Azerix, but also kept watch of the walls for any other passages.

Kipps ran along beside her, head moving from side to side as hers did, as if he were checking for danger too.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Words: 89178
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Azerix on October 21st, 2010, 12:35 am

Azerix smiled seeing the group assemble before him again "well...we mostly came for treasure" he stated after listening to Akiva's story "wow...never actually realized how unrealistic a paper just going 'poof' in the air sounds" he sighed and looked at the naked Kelvic "man...does none of your race understand that 'hey, maybe some people don't like to see random nudeness?' no..i guess not because you guys don't have pockets.." he said removing his robe down to the black silk clothing underneath and holding it out to the creature "i understand we haven't had the best of friendships but...my name is Azerix i am a rheimancer, these are my friends Akiva Korvashi and Keorvic....i don't know his last name please wear this robe for now....for my sake..." he smiled and dropped it before the Kelvic could reach out, he wasn't trying to be rude more or less trying to keep up with Akiva, he started after her with a slight limp in his right leg where he landed on it moments before "damn it...this stings" he said under his breath reaching Kipps and picking the feline up swinging around his shoulders "want a ride, buddy?" he asked with a smile petting his friend behind the ears and looking at the walls "Right...you are at a advantage here over me...i can only see as far as the lights from the flames..." his eyes traced the walls up and down and out to the Darkness "so...what do you think it is...i hope there is treasure...because i really do not want to be stuck here...in sunberth..."
Azerix
Player

Words: 30996
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Keorvic on October 21st, 2010, 4:37 am

Keorvic scoffed at the silly man. The rope he had tied would be more than enough to get them out, and even if the kelvic somehow managed to cut the rope, Keorvic could just toss Akiva up in her cat form, and she would figure something out. He could probably toss Azerix up there too. Speaking of Azerix...

"What does not having pockets have to do with a lack of sensitivity towards other people's fear of nudity or something?" he asked incredulously. He had quickly gotten over his issue with other people's nudity, mostly thanks to Akiva. He continued forward into the darkness, and quickened his step to stay in front when Akiva began to stride forward. He didn't care that she could see in the dark or something, he wanted to be in the lead. Actually, "now that I think about it...why don't I let her take the lead, she is the fastest after all." he thought.

With that, he fell back slightly, and let Akiva take the lead.
Keorvic
Ask me about my scar

Words: 64206
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Previous