The Spot

A small tavern in the business of connecting employers with workers for odd jobs.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

The Spot

Postby Abstract on July 16th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Hayl

Bohir nodded at the reminder of the water, fetching a glass and filling it up with speed. He passed it over to Hayl, sliding it over the bar counter and leaving a slight wet stain on the wood. "None that are mentioned, sir. What is your name, anyways? So I might write it down."

He paused at the second question, slipping out a small sheet of paper. "Here's the contact details... you should talk to him first, to inform him of what you're doing." He partially ignored the second part of the question, frowning in a slightly disproving manner.

OOCThe job is yours! Feel free to make up the details, then write a thread about completing the job. Post back here when you're done!

Dolce

"Alright. Good luck... and don't get yourself eaten, girl. Wolves are nasty things... I hope your master knows that." He shooed Dolce away with a flip of his hand, returning to his usual work.

OOCHave fun! Kill a lot of wolves, and as Bohir says... be careful.
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

The Spot

Postby Kalsam on July 16th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Season of Summer, Day 24, 514

Kalsam was not a fan of places like this, she tried to avoid them when ever she could. However, as much she might dislike it, she really had no choice in the matter, not if she wanted to eat any time in the near future and the prospect of starving, or taking to the streets as a beggar had even less appeal than this place did. So, she studied the board, trying hard to look like she was not actually studying the board.

She scanned it, trying not to curl a lip at most of the offers, she might be in straights but she was not that desperate..yet. One notice did catch her eye, granted she was not a professional graphic artist but, she did know a bit about calligraphy and both required a steady hand much the same skill set. Besides, she reasoned, if they were posting it here, they weren't expecting a master.

She approached the bar, trying not to brush up against the great unwashed masses. Finding some one who looked like the might know something, if she were lucky. "Tell me, how does one go about procuring, one of the offers." Not her standard speech pattern either, but she may as well milk it as long as she could.
Kalsam
Player

Words: 1640
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 1:02 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

The Spot

Postby Hayl on August 18th, 2014, 4:05 am

Hayl chugged the water. A few drops spilled from the side of his mouth and pattered his shoulder. He then slammed the empty glass down with a gasp. “Hayl.” Is all he said. He wanted to say something like “You are going to be seeing allot of me…” but didn’t want to push his luck. Hayl then received the documented details and started to scan them over when he sensed the reluctance from Bohir to answer the rest of Hayl’s questions. “Okay…” he mumbled while folding and pocketing the paper. “I’ll let you know when the job is complete.”
CS

Never Underestimate the Power of Being Underestimated!
Hayl
Bad Thief

Words: 87560
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2011, 5:11 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

The Spot

Postby Marcus Drago on February 2nd, 2015, 6:46 am

2 Winter, 514 AV

Marcus walked into the Spot, a famous place known for its unusual list of jobs. He strolled over to the board to see what he could do today. There were a list of many things to do, including painting and performing an exorcism. Marcus picked the one he knew was very simple to perform, and easy for him now that he had his new Scimitar blade by his side.

He moved over to the bartender, a strapping you fellow, and with a bright smile he placed the wanted job ad on the table for the man to see. "I wish to do pest control," Marcus said, and waited for the man to reply.
Marcus Drago
Player

Words: 58360
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2014, 8:45 pm
Race: Human

Previous