A long journey awaits [Arialys, Sieghart.]

Arialys & Sieghart Make Preparations to journey off

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Sieghart Valorian on January 13th, 2015, 11:18 pm

22th Of Winter, 514 Av
Today was quite the mighty fine and beautiful day. Though today the winds carried within them quite the chill. One that would cause him to shiver slightly; Sieghart always had a deep hatred for cold weather. He knew that he carried with him enough Mizas to get clothing. Which meant that he'd have to take a trip to The Market. Which of course wasn't too far from his rather basic cottage home within The Mithryn Outpost. So it won't take him a very long amount of time to get there. Today he looked to go out and buy some rather simplistic clothing, and perhaps armor as well. Hopefully he could find himself a nice set of clothing, at The Market. So that he won't have to travel very far to get one. He hoped to pick up a Hunters Hide, and quickly so that he may be warm on his journey.

Although He knew that if he left, then so would Arialys. A woman who he'd known majority of his life. They were so close to one another that they called each-other Brother & Sister. They'd even developed funny and rather interesting nick-names for one another. Siegharts cranium turns to the right forty degrees in a sharp motion. The beautiful and idiosyncratic cerulean-hue irises of his eyes set sight upon the Door. Before he stood erect, without a hint of leniency in his spinal cord. He'd begun to head out, and his digits would coil about the circumference of the small doorknob. Before he would open it and walk out of it at a rather brisk pace.

As he headed out he'd simply look around, and pay attention to the lovely environment in which he resided. Oh how lovely was the scent of the fresh air. The males blonde locks fluttered about within the dim gale. Upon this day he wore no more then simplistic clothing. He carried with him no more then all of the Mizas he'd had when he entered initially, and that was one hundred gold Mizas. Today he hoped that he could purchase his items and be on his way. To The Cobalt Mountains, and adventure about.

He'd always been one for exploration, and fun. Sieghart after all was always more spontaneous then some would think he is. Although often times that does mean he can act very recklessly. Sometimes his actions are to be called idiotic ; Because of how impulsive he tends to be. Although that matters very little in this situation. Sieghart is in search of companionship, and he most certainly will find it. Regardless of how hard of a process that can become, he is always eager for a challenge. He never has been willing to give up on something great, just because it can be difficult.

"Come on, Arialys! I believe that tis' time to get the day started. Firstly we'll head off to the market, and then I believe that we should hurry off and get to The Cobalt Mountains. I hear that place is incredibly beautiful; So beautiful that in fact it is awe striking!" He'd spoken in a tone that was rather beautiful, and yet boastful.

Evidently he was in a rather cheerful mood. The moment he awoke his goddess was upon his mind. Priskil, that was her name! He'd always been incredibly fond of Priskil. A single mention of her name would make him shudder in his tracks. The pure ecstasy brought to him by her name was absolutely incredible. He was practically infatuated at the thought of her name. He prayed to her on a daily basis, and always thought of her. He was even at a young age inspired by Priskil. Always given drive, hope, and faith as a result of attempting to abide by her will. He cared about no more then achieving his dreams, the day that he would get to meet his lord face to face, would be the day that he felt as if he had purpose. He's always thought that he lacked a purpose in life, until he begun to learn of Priskil. When he did he did everything in his power to attempt to walk within the womans light. Oh how he wished to pray to Priskil at the top of one of the Mountains! He couldn't wait to get himself some more clothing and be on his way.

She was the most important thing in Siegharts eyes. Other then his "Sister" That he lacked blood relation to. Though he cared not, for he felt that Priskil deserved to have her followers, willingly do anything for their goddess. He was at static, just thinking about praying to Priskil gave him ecstatic feelings, and his heart hammered away at his chest. He could feel each and every pump delivered by his heart. Adrenaline coursed through his veins now, and his mildly tanned skin begun to become crimson in hue. Just a slight amount, because of how anxious he was.

He carried his longsword with him everywhere that he went. As the final gift given to him by his father it was made incredibly special. He valued it much like he valued his own life. Although it was simplistic he found the very thought of the blade to be beautiful. With it's sword-catcher guard and it's sword-stealer hilt. The beautiful length of the blade remained hidden away within the scabbard. That in which was adhered to his hip at the right side, although he wasn't very proficient in using it yet.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arialys on January 14th, 2015, 12:20 am

"Alright I'm coming, just stop yelling like some sort of maniac." Arialys would retort.
She would take a moment to run her fingers through her silken locks, to rid of her tangles, without bothering to utilize the teeth of her comb. Without further adieu, she grabbed her backpack which contained the content of her belongings. Even though she was in quite a hurry to get to the market as soon as she possibly could with her brother, Arialys took a moment a kneel.

It was her daily ritual to pray before departing into the cold, unforgiving world that she was born into. A god she gave her faith to was her beloved lady, Rak'Keli. A lord whom she favored strictly because she was devoted to healing and riding of ailments. The lips of Arialys would part, soon words would follow upon the parting of her lips: "My lord, I am nothing but a humble woman. Yet, I wish to accomplish great things. I swear an oath to carry out your will and judgement in your name. Not even a rodent shall suffer dying in silence without me ever wanting to lend it aid. Let your wisdom provide nourishment for what little knowledge I do have over herbal remedies, and please. Watch over my brother and I. My lord, Rak'Keli, hear my prayers."

Arialys suddenly erected in her stature, thus concluding her momentary prayer. With a new-found conviction to ensure her brothers safety as well as her own even on their stroll to the markets. Feeling divinely favored, perhaps the gods themselves were smiling down on the twenty-six year old individuals. She couldn't help but feel elated upon mentioning her goddess even in her prayers, the story of her goddess is what gave a youthful, Arialys the interest in herbal remedies and medicines.

Even as a child, the story of the goddess touched Arialys. From then, the woman decided that it was time to stop being weak, and in turn provide backbone for the weak. She was not some helpless woman who could not heft her own payload when the time arises. To help the weak and the needy, was not something she wanted to do. It was what her lord, Rak'Keli would have done in her so herself. In stave of her lord, Arialys would bring good tidings to whatever suffering individual they pair would come across upon their endeavors.

The woman's lower appendages provided locomotion which was needed to make her way towards the nearest exit. Outstretching her right hand toward the knob of the door, guiding it with sufficient manual dexterity. The phalanges grasped upon the knob in the act of strangulation; her wrist would rotate clockwise. Soon after, the mechanism of the door could be heard as they would become undone. Allowing the door to become ajar for Arialys to pass through and close the door behind her. Before parting from the door, she'd turn about in a casual manner. Shifting upon the balls of her heels as she turned outwards and to her right, a full one-hundred-and-eighty degree semi-circle to face the "lunatic" who called upon her presence in a hurried manner.

"Why are you yelling like some type of degenerate that wasn't raised in a proper home?" Arialys would query in a hushed tone, yet, feminine in pitch. Being a woman who did not marvel of making a public spectacle of herself to be the muse of others. She would continue: "I've done my prayers. With lord Rak'keli by my side, I am sure I would be favored. I only wish to use my what expertise I do have to help people. One day I may be a world-renown apothecary". Parting her very last words unto Siegehart, awaiting for the male to comply with her own statement.
Arialys
The Empathy

Words: 10990
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2015, 7:42 am
Character sheet

Postby Sieghart Valorian on January 14th, 2015, 12:42 am

"Tis' not my fault that I am absolutely excited to do this. Today we're going to The Cobalt Mountains! Which isn't too far from here, immediately after we leave The Market today. " He'd spoken in a gasconade so filled with life as he always was. Surprisingly his attention span wasn't short at the moment. Nor was it ever short when Priskil was on his mind as much as she is now. He felt a sudden warmth wash over his embodiment, and a smile took siege upon his lips. His thin lips parted and his pearly white teeth were very well visible. The cerulean hue'd iris of his eyes explored the Farm from which they departed.

Sieghart feels as if he is surrounded in a cloud of warmth. He wished to do nothing less then give his lord the utmost respect. To pay her with the most beautiful prayer he is capable of delivering to her. He would more then willingly walk across a smoldering hot Desert; Bare footed. In her name he would do anything, and everything. Oh how whimsical were his locks as they continued to flutter about in the dim gale. The males cloak was the only thing keeping him somewhat warm, and not even it would be enough. He desperately wished to hurry and purchase his clothing. He felt chilled to the bone, but cared not because of the fact that he was so focused ; On completing the task that he has set for himself.

He wouldn't stop now, and in his mind he felt compelled to do this. As if he spontaneously decided to give Priskil praise! Fantastic his mood was at the very moment, and he'd speak once more. The smile never wavered from his visage he was filled with joy. " Aye, Arial? I plan to purchase myself a hunters hide, I hear that fur keeps you mighty warm! We'll need it especially since we're headed out for The Cobalt Mountains. We don't need to be gettin' sick now do we?" He'd spoken in a tone that this time was audible, but not as loud as it was before.

He was focused, and so focused that it was practically out of character. The odds of Sieghart being fully focused on something were little to none! Why would he ever be this focused on a task? This was so unlike him that it was practically foreign. Anyone with eyes could see that Sieghart possesses the mind of a wanderer. At times he can be surprising, but only when it is he thinks of his Goddess. Even with that being said as we speak he fights the urge to focus on his feet. He listens very closely to the clicking of his own heels, as he'd begun a brisk walk forward and off toward The Market. Without hesitation, and he knew that the moment they left The Market. The pair would likely pray once more for the guidance and protection of their goddesses
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arialys on January 14th, 2015, 1:10 am

"I am entirely unsure of what to purchase. For one thing I do know, we're going to need medicine, cookware, and some dishes. Some cups, bowls, a pitcher perhaps. I think we should bring extras in case no one feels like washing their dish at this moment, or we may run into someone who may need our help. Not to mention are you out of your mind? Do you know how frostbitten the mountainous air is? Quite the gelid location, on a positive note. I agree hunters hide would be most appropriate to wear in the extremities we may face. In addition to the hunters hide, I think some sort of mail would also be very beneficial, to prevent the edge of any kind of weapon to skewer our flesh with ease. I for one, do not take kindly for being apart of anyone's chopping block, I'll even be damned if I let them." The woman's tongue lashed with such a virulent venom as she trailed after her brother. Hell hath's no fury like a woman's scorn. Upon spitting out the words with such vigor, Arialys did not what-so-ever bat a single lash. Taking a brief moment to pause, a moment of recollection to continue the plans of trekking the wintry mountain terrain. Whom soil is blanketed in a grandeur all-white powder.

"Based if I do recall correctly, the Cobalt Mountains isn't much of a venture from home. But we do have more than enough rations for the trek. So let's go find the appropriate vendor to accommodate our needs and specifications. There is no sense in dillydallying, we have an objective at hand. So let's get it done, Eh Siege?" The woman spoke in a hearty manner, valiant with her brief momentary speech.

Though she ushered these words from her lips, her mind does not ever for a second waver from the thought of her lord, Rak'Keli. To appease her goddess is her greatest wish, walking in the path of Rak'keli is like; freshly cut spring flowers, their unique aroma wafting the air in their splendor.
Arialys
The Empathy

Character sheet

Postby Sieghart Valorian on January 14th, 2015, 1:23 am

" I may have forgotten to mention this to you, but we are going to the top of one of the Mountains. So that we may pray to our Goddesses. Priskil and Rak'keli deserve no less then the best, and a daily prayer is by far one of the most respectful things you can do. Praying atop a Mountain, Now how many people do you see doing that? I will be swearing my oath to Priskil upon the Mountain top! Today shall be amazing, incredible and filled with hope and faith. For without faith men are nothing but puppets who forever walk about in their endless, emotionless, ignorance and demise." He'd spoken in a rather soft tone this time, although it would still be audible to the Woman ears due to the fact that they stood a rather short distance apart, as always.

He grew ever so cold as he continued to stroll about toward The Market, and he'd finally begun to near their destination. He could see The Market not far from where he was now. As they continued their striding toward the market his smile grew ever more wide. Regardless of the women having rather rude remarks. That couldn't even phase his mood right now, he was far too jolly and happy to be upset by something so simplistic.

Now the pair were no more then a short twenty foot distance away from The Market. They were now going to begin preparations for their journey. He'd spoke to the woman once more. " We travel, tonight whilst it is dark we must reach our destination by today. No later, and may Priskil's light guide me amidst the darkness. May her warmth protect me from the chilly winds of this fine night, and may her will empower me. I wish to let the world know her name. I wish to allow many more people to follow and abide by her will. She is an amazing Goddess and shall I never waver on my Journey. Should my legs ever fail me on my journey to spread your will.. Then I beg of you my lord, Show me no mercy!"
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arialys on January 14th, 2015, 2:05 am

"Another thing upon our shopping list, oil lanterns. I pray they do sell those here. I do have one quip with this plan, traveling about in darkness. The denizens surely is more lively in the eve, why not travel when daybreak comes? Or do you plan on us having us killed?" Questioning if the plan was even well thought out by her counterpart. Arialys would normally follow her brother plans, but, this time. She would have to halt and pause to see if this was really the most ideal way of getting to the Cobalt Mountains unscathed.

"What would Rak'Keli do?"

Is the very question which was marred into her very psyche. Taking a gander at her more methodical approach to accomplish tasks or even get over hurdles without physically over-exerting herself. She knew that she was physically fit, but, is it enough to survive in the depths of the darkness during nightfall? The faith of Arialys was placed into her Brother, Rak'keli, and even the remnants of her parents; The heirloom which was passed down to her from her parent who fell terminally ill shortly after Arialys reached the age of maturity to fend for herself, and then dying two year later on. A pair of spiked gauntlets as well as spiked greaves. Each implement was forged from cold iron, a ore which is known for being frigid upon skin-to-skin contact, even retaining its chill even under the caress of the suns golden rays. The gauntlets baring spines upon the knuckles to even pierce through the densest of wood, some metals, and even bone. The greaves, on the other hand bared spikes along the shins, the spines upon the greaves having the same crushing and piercing power as their counterparts; the gauntlets. Though this appeared to be simple armor in the hands of a woman. Albeit, in the hands of Arialys, this was a weapon that is highly uncommon, due to the lack of range and originally being considered an armament.
Arialys
The Empathy

Character sheet

Postby Sieghart Valorian on January 14th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Finally, the pair arrived at the Bazaar, and immediately, Sieghart begun his search. He completely ignored the statement made by Arialys. Not even caring any more due to the fact that they'd arrived at their destination. Now he would immediately set out! Taking a stroll about the vicinity for himself, before he would run across one of the multiple shops about the area. He'd take notice of the person on the other side of the stand, and Sieghart proceeds to ask for a single Hunters Hide, and a few other items as well.

"Aye, may I purchase a hide from you? I need one that's nice and thick, A Wolf Hunters Hide and if you don't mind I would like it to be Brown. Along with that purchase I would like to add a few more things. I want Teethed Steel Gauntlets and a pair of short, white leather boots. With some studded leather armor and a pair of Red, Trousers made of Llama wool medium sized. As well as a Red Shirt made from coarse wool. "

The salesman spoke in a rather monotone voice. "Well then, my good man. That will cost you, For the dye on the red trousers in addition to the dye and material you'll pay me 120 Silver Mizas For the shirt in addition to the dye you'll pay me Two Silver Mizas and Twenty Five Copper Mizas. For the Studded leather armor You'll pay me twenty five Gold mizas and for the Hunters hide made from wolf that's an additional twenty. The gauntlets you'll pay me Ten more gold mizas. Your total is Fifty five gold mizas one hundred and twenty silver mizas and twenty five copper mizas "

A smile crept about Siegharts visage, and he'd made the purchase. Removing from his pocket fifty five gold Mizas one hundred and twenty silver mizas and twenty five copper Mizas. He gladly paid the price for all of the equipment that he'd just now decided upon purchasing.

"Well then, I've just paid for a good amount of equipment. Although it may be rather heavy on me never the less I'll need to wear the Studded Leather Armour beneath the Hunters Hide, and wear the Trousers not to mention the Short boots simultaneously. That should keep me both warm and protected. Hopefully I will be strong willed, and intelligent on my Journey. Now anyway, I will have to inform you of something Arialys.. I Am going to be leaving you behind. Now go on, and do as you will with yourself, and perhaps in the future we will meet again. No longer will I waste my time. I've got to get a move on for myself, and better yet I'm not going to go to The Cobalt Mountains. I'm going to head off elsewhere."
He'd spoken before turning about and darting off into the distance. Why would he be leaving Arialys behind? Why would he be differing from his aforementioned plan to go to The Cobalt Mountains. This is a rather odd occurrence, and was almost nothing like Sieghart. He was gone now, and vanished from the sight of Arialys. Abandoning her, and leaving her behind as if she meant nothing to him.

He was on his way to the Stormhold Castle, where he would seek out training and duels. He figured that he could only become stronger on his own, and with that being said he not only practically abandoned his home, but abandoned his own companion. He knew that it was best to leave Arialys behind, so that she may continue on her own path. So that she may grow stronger on her own, and not have to rely on him any further. He knew that if he'd stayed about with her she would only continue to be but a shadow. Destined to walk behind Sieghart, and he didn't want that for her. In his eyes he was doing what was best, what it took to prevent destruction.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Katelyn Marks on February 4th, 2015, 2:57 pm

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Sieghart
Skills
➢ Planning +1
➢ Socialization +4
➢ Observation +1
➢ Rhetoric +3

Lores
➢ Arialys: Devoted Follower of Rak'keli
➢ Location: The Commons
➢ Location: The Mithryn Market

Comments: Thank you for deducting the appropriate coinage from your ledger!

Arialys
Skills
➢ Socialization +3
➢ Observation +1
➢ Rhetoric +2
➢ Planning +1

Lores
➢ Sieghart: Devoted Follower of Priskil
➢ Location: The Commons
➢ Location: The Mithryn Market

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)