Closed White Bird, Red Bird

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

White Bird, Red Bird

Postby Dust on July 15th, 2013, 10:06 am

OOCNot to worry! I'll probably be slow for a while longer here -- RL putting a crimp on things.

Dust was a bit puzzled by the woman's assertion that she didn't have room for birds. She looked down at her own feet for a moment, not really seeing them, but thinking about how much room a bird took up. ...It wasn't much at all. And there were a good number of birds in Sanctuary's mews -- but they didn't have to share space with two humans, either. In the end, she supposed the woman had a good point... and found the topic of glass much more interesting besides.

"Oh! Glass is pretty," the raven Kelvic chimed in. Realizing she'd lagged behind Uopa, she skipped to catch up with her. "I like the colorful kind. Especially when it's blue, like the sky. What do you make with it?" Dust glanced at the stalls as her friend did, but was truly less interested in what they offered than what her companion had to talk about. Or, as the conversation was turned around, what she could tell her companion.

"I am," she affirmed, although employee was rarely how Dust thought of herself. "I work in the mews with Chalce. And sometimes I help Van with stuff, or sit in the yard with my books, or go to the woods, or just fly off the cliffs. The winds there can be a lot of fun!" she declared, animated and cheerful and entirely forgetting that she hadn't yet said or shown her race to the other woman. "Especially now that it's warmer. You should come visit! People come by all the time."

Dust's attention was then redirected to a nearby stall, which she realized, now that she thought about it, really did smell awfully tasty. "They do smell good!" she agreed. Then she blinked at Uopa. "Is Kanto your... son? That's kinda funny -- I know a wolf named Kahno. Have you ever met him?"
Dust
Player

Words: 160562
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 7:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

White Bird, Red Bird

Postby Matthew on February 5th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Dust

Experience Points:

• +1 Investigation
  • +2 Interrogation
  • +1 Observation
  • +2 Socialization

Lores:

• Birdkeeping: Potentially Dangerous
  • Eagles: Common Breeds
  • Inarta: Basic Appearance
  • Inarta: Birdkeepers
  • Observation: Reading a Crowd

If you have any questions or concerns relevant to your grade, don't be afraid to send me a private message so that we can work it all out! Please remember to mark your Grading Request as Graded.

A shout-out to Ollic Rimesage, who was kind enough to make this template for me.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Previous