Completed Steady As She Goes (Garland)

A pirate and a squire go out for a date.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Steady As She Goes (Garland)

Postby April Windweaver on January 30th, 2015, 5:52 am

She kissed him again, feeling his love and affection seeping into her as they sat together in the dark. Their tongues danced a dance only lovers knew. His arms felt so warm and secure, so safe and trusting. She wanted to stay here forever. She wanted to hold him until she didn't have the strength to hold him any more. It was a moment she would never let herself forget.

"Oh Garland... Thank you..." She whispered, curling up close to his body. The feeling was... unreal. A feeling of belonging. A feeling of acceptance. To know that someone cared about her, watched over her, provided her with affection. It had been so long since she had enjoyed the warmth of love from one outside of her family. A love with no bounds.

She sighed and closed her eyes, drinking in Garland's scent. Sweaty. Always sweaty. But he had that unmistakable smell of a male. A musk of sorts. She liked it. It was comforting. So enamored she was that she swiftly fell asleep, her breath rolling across his neck. She looked adorable in her sleep, like a kitten. April looked so innocent, so calm.

The play continued on through her sleep, occasional murmurs coming from the Svefra when the music swelled and threatened to wake her. But she managed to sleep like a rock throughout the entire performance. Even the climactic ending did little to rouse her from her peaceful slumber. It wasn't until everyone started moving out of their seats that she finally came to.

"Bwuh-hu-bru... nhh..." Her eyes fluttered open. "Whurbr... hmm... what happen?" She asked, half asleep. It must have been pretty late. The show went on for quite some time.

She stretched out her arms and legs, one of her hands reaching out into Garland's face, before stumbling back up onto her feet. She looked exhausted, despite the relatively calm day they had enjoyed. Relatively. "Tired... bed..." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. Half-blind, she reached out and wrapped herself around Garland's arm.

Common - Fratava - Thoughts
-
So call the mainland from the beach
All parties now washed up in bleach
The waves are rising for this time of year

And nobody knows what to do with the heat
Under sunshine pylons we'll meet
While rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
-

Scrapbook - Character Sheet
April Windweaver
Authentic Pirate Booty

Words: 55338
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2014, 5:52 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Garland on January 31st, 2015, 7:29 am

He smiled, for the first time in... forever he actually felt happy, he had felt content or job before, but now, he was absolutely ecstatic, having found his first and hopefully last love of his life, he smiled when she laid her head down and fall asleep, he leaned in and kissed her forehead gently and looked off to the theater show.

"Huh... This really is boring." He said and just started playing with April's hair, as he watched her sleep. She was so cute when she was asleep... She was a loose cannon alright, and he was quite happy with how their relationship is turning out.

She was sleeping like a rock on him, he couldn't move and he was worried that if he moved her, she might wake up. He gave a small yawn and closed his eyes, he wasn't enjoying the show, so he decided to try and copy April and sleep through it. He kissed her again gently and fell asleep on his chair.

It took him a while for sleep to take him, but as soon as sleep entered his body he slept like a rock, and nothing could wake him, and since April was on him, there was no chance of him "accidentally" taking off his clothes.

Bells after Bells ended and the two still slept snuggly together, not even the roaring climax of the show could wake these two up. He wrapped his arms around April's sleeping form, happy to have something to hold while he slept

As the show ended and everyone was leaving, April woke up and got herself off of him. Still asleep, Garland tossed around, trying to find his pirate pillow. After not finding it, he groaned and opened his eyes. "Mehh? Hello, April?" He yawned and stretched.

"Come on. I'm guessing it's getting pretty late." He said and held her hand as they walked out of the theater, and kissed her as they went out to the cold night air. It was really cold that night, really really cold, like a storm is about to roll in. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around April's shoulders. "Come on, let's get you home."

He held her hand and started walking down towards the docks, luckily the storm had not come yet, and just the strong winds and such were there. He pressed close to April. "Hey, April! Remember when I said I would help you clean out your ship that one time? Well I'll be happy to drop by tomorrow."

He said to her through the blowing winds. Unbeknownst to him that a storm WAS rolling in and they would all be stuck indoors for the next few days. They reached the boat and Garland gave April a kiss goodbye. "You can hold on to my jacket for now, though I expect it returned sooner or later." He said and kissed her again then walked off.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby April Windweaver on February 2nd, 2015, 8:51 am

April only nodded as he spoke, happily accepting the jacket as it shielded her from the harsh cold. she was still shivering a bit, but too tired for the pain to process. So instead she just snuggled up closer to her new favorite Sylirian Squire and tried not to fall asleep.

She could smell the storm coming, feel her hairs prickling. Her Svefra intuition warned her of the inevitable storm. She would have to spend tonight in the ship. Get it ready for the weather. Then maybe tomorrow night she could stay at an inn. Tonight should be alright. Hopefully. She had her Temper, so at least she'd be mellowed out.

The people were few and far between on the roads of Syliras, the cold having already forced them to retreat indoors. Even the Knights seemed perturbed by the relentless weather. She felt kind bad for them. An odd thing for her to do. But hey, I guess they signed up for it. At least she had Garland. He would be one of those Knights eventually. Wonder if she could use him to pardon a few more... mischievous deeds.

Even in her sleepy haze, she knew that was wrong. Garland was family now. She wouldn't use him for something like that. If it were anyone else, maybe. Not him, though.

Tosca was happy to see them. She was rocking back and forth in the waves, almost as if waving to them. Moreso to April. She didn't like Garland yet. When April reached her deck she let out a sigh somewhere between exhaustion and pure bliss. She felt incredibly comfortable on the rocking, swaying ship.

"Thank you Garland. I had a really great time. I hope we can go on another date like this. And I'd love to have you over to clean up. Goddess knows this old maid needs it. Catch you later, Gar-Gar" She gave him a big, wet kiss before giggling and slumping off into the cabin.
Common - Fratava - Thoughts
-
So call the mainland from the beach
All parties now washed up in bleach
The waves are rising for this time of year

And nobody knows what to do with the heat
Under sunshine pylons we'll meet
While rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
-

Scrapbook - Character Sheet
April Windweaver
Authentic Pirate Booty

Words: 55338
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2014, 5:52 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Baelin Holt on February 11th, 2015, 3:18 am

April Windweaver :
Skills:
5 Observation
5 Socialization
4 Flirting
3 Rhetoric
2 Kissing
2 Seduction
1 Cosmetology

Lores:
Garland: Orphan
Opera is difficult to pay attention to
Ears retain their shape when sucked
Garland: Object of Affection
Garland: Boyfriend?

Comments:This was a cute thread, good job. Your posts were a bit on the shorter side, I’d definitely like to see a bit more.

Garland :
Skills:
5 Socialization
4 Flirting
3 Observation
3 Rhetoric
2 Kissing
2 Leadership
1 Seduction

Lores:
April: Suffers from Migranes
Opera is difficult to follow
April: Mutual Love
April: Girlfriend?

Shield Points:
None

Penalties:
-9 SM for Venison Meal (quantity of 2)

Comments: A cute thread between you two, good job. I was unable to find a Lore of the Rearing Stallion in your CS, so if it’s there and I just missed it then you can exclude that one. Your posts were a bit on the shorter side, you can definitely add more detail. Also, you’re already at Expert in Observation so I would really like to see a good deal more from Garland in terms of what he’s observing. On an aside, is Garland 17 now? CS still says 16. Again, quite a cute thread.

Additional Note: Good job, guys! Please delete or edit the grade request to reflect that your grades have been awarded. PM me if you have any questions or concerns about your grade.
Baelin Holt
Blacksmith

Words: 367174
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2014, 12:36 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous