Solo In Hot Water

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

In Hot Water

Postby Shakune on February 25th, 2015, 10:32 pm

76th Winter, 514AV

"I reckon its ghosts."

Shakune threw a disgusted look to the male beside her. He blushed under her black gaze, then shifted his brown eyes from her face to the snowy ground. "It explains why nobody's seen owt." He grumbled, somewhat dejected at her blatant rebuttal.

"But ghosts? Really?" She raised an eyebrow to the taller, scruffy-looking male. Silver hairs peppered his otherwise black mane, which looked about as unkempt as his equally greying beard. "C'mon, Vince. I thought you were smarter than most blokes."

He replied with a sharp jab into her ribcage. The courier spluttered out a mouthful of warm air and spittle. "Such violence!" She cried, her voice mocking the high-pitched intonation of a damsel in distress.

The two walked in breathy silence for a chime. They were heading out of the city, towards the one place in the whole of Sunberth that could offer them warmth: the Hot Springs. It also ensured the pair - who tried and failed to hide their adulterous relationship in broad daylight - had some privacy without the possibility of Vince's haggard, very much still-married-to-him wife ruining it all.

Shakune came to a sudden halt when she caught sight of something bizarre out of the corner of her black eye. She called her companion over, and the two approached the strange pattern together, cautiously. "I've not actually seen one before." She muttered to the older male, who shrugged his shoulders and gave some unclear response.

The strange symbol was exactly that; a symbol, somehow carved right into the stone of the building, that was incredibly strange. It looked like nothing that Shakune had seen before; a complex tangle of lines and curves that all united together and then divorced away in a random pattern. She had seen some creative tattos before, and sometimes she doodled random pictures and shapes, but nothing quite like this. "It has to mean something." she declared, waving a hand to the grey stone building that had been marked, "someone wouldn't have just done that for no reason, surely." She could certainly think of numerous other activities that were more worth her time, and would be more entertaining, too.

Vince, however, seemed unsure. He sucked on his teeth noisily -- a habit that Shakune detested but knew was ingrained into his very being. "I dunno. There's some weird cults and factions 'nd that. But not in the 'berth, as far as I know."

The courier hoped that such groups of strange individuals would remain outside her city of residence. It was one thing to mark buildings with odd patterns, but it was quite another to enter a city and try to -- what? Take over? It was hard to imagine that the gangs of Sunberth would allow another group to take hold of any fraction of the city. But there had been some tension in the gangs as of late. The season had started with that horrid gang fight in the Market Square.

Shakune pushed the memory to the back of her mind, threw the mystery symbol a final questioning glare and turned away from it. "C'mon. If we're going to fit in more than one quickie there we need to hurry up."

Vince laughed heartily at her casual promise, but nevertheless the male broke out into a slow jog.
Last edited by Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

In Hot Water

Postby Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 3:42 pm

The snow and ice underfoot did not make the best surface to run on; Shakune slipped and slided every so often, once even falling over into a soggy, cold pile. But nevertheless, she managed to maintain a relatively steady, slow pace. The cold air numbed her throat and lips, but the heat from running warmed Shakune's limbs. Left, right, left right, she continued to jog alongside Vince until the city of Sunberth was behind both of them.

It was even more dangerous out here, where there weren't enough footsteps to turn the snow into wet slush. Shakune slowed down, her footsteps crunching noisily in the fresh snow. Vince appeared at her side, his face pink from the jogging. "Keep up, old man." She flashed him a smirk, fluttered her eyelashes at him. But that didn't stop the rough-looking human male from giving her a shove with his shoulder.

Their relationship was a casual one. Vince was married to a woman who he had impregnated as a young lad. They now had eight children - he called his wife the most fertile field in the lands - and their marriage had disintegrated grandly. There had been little love between the two of them to begin with, but despite his adultery, Vince was a dedicated man. He loved his children, and appreciated his wife as the woman who had birthed them all. But Gods, she was ugly! Vince had been a good-looking man in his youth, but eight children and numerous arguments later, his handsomeness failed him.

Fortunately, it was not the usual type of good looks that Shakune sought in a man. She liked the rough look; scraggy hair and an untrimmed beard. The courier didn't care hugely about her own appearance, so she hardly wanted a man who would prim and preen himself constantly. They had met in the Drunken Fish, fucked that first night, and since then engaged in a casual sexual relationship. There was no love between them, just a genuine interest in each other's bodies. The affair was public knowledge, but as of yet Shakune had not been confronted by Vince's wife.

It was only a matter of time though; the wife always had to get involved somehow.
Last edited by Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

In Hot Water

Postby Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 4:47 pm

The Hot Springs curled into view as Shakune and Vince walked at the base of the hills that lay to the South of Sunberth. She had visited the Springs only once before, but from what Shakune remembered, it was pleasant and quiet place.

She began to jog again to waste away the last half mile of their journey. She placed her feet carefully, balancing more on the balls of her feet to avoid slipping again. Her steps were light; knees flex to upkeep a pattern of steady footfalls. Shakune was not a fast runner, nor could she keep running for any real distance, but the courier enjoyed it none the less. A jog could clear her head, and within no time change your mindset.

Once inside the building, they were greeted by Natlana, one half of the elderly couple who ran the Hot Springs. "Ah, hello! Come to escape out of the cold?"

Shakune smiled in response, already feeling warmer having received such a charming greeting. It made a pleasant change from the ruthlessness of Sunberth proper. "Definitely. It's grim out there."

The trio discussed the weather briefly, laughing at the hopelessness of it all but failing to mention the number of corpses that remained frozen under the snow. Casual conversation, Shakune had learnt, was no place of the horrifying truth. Better to make light of the ugly reality rather than to discuss it openly.

Vince paid for one of their private Springs, and in no time he and Shakune were sinking delightedly into the steaming waters. Shakune released an almost sexual moan as the hot water eased her muscles and thawed out her body. She had grown use to the winter coldness, and only now the courier remembered just how pleasant it was to be warm.

"Massage?" She offered to her companion, wearing nothing but a dangerous smirk.

The male obliged with a jaunty nod and a flick of his eyebrows. A massage from Shakune usually led to more explicit activities, and so he readily accepted the offer. He turned away from Shakune, showing her his bare back, and she began the massage.

Her touch was painfully heavy-handed, and Vince winced a fair few times as Shakune rubbed, squeezed and pinched at his skin. But he knew better than to say anything; to do so might ruin his chances of getting sex, after all. "How's the wife?" Shakune asked eventually as she rolled her knuckles between Vince's shoulder blades.

His reply was punctuated with another sharp wince and couple of ahs, which the courier somehow interpreted as a positive response to her touch. Shakune pushed harder against Vince's backbone and he wondered how it had not yet snapped in two. "She's how she always is. Nagging, fat, hideous. Why do you always ask about her?" It was a strange habit of Shakune's. Vince's wife wasn't exactly his favourite topic to talk to his mistress about.
Last edited by Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

In Hot Water

Postby Shakune on March 5th, 2015, 5:17 pm

"I dunno," she replied with a shrug, "I guess it's only polite."

Vince snorted with suppressed laughter. "Yeah, it's polite to ask how the missus is doing whilst you have my cock in your mouth."

Shakune did not welcome his joke. Her morals were questionable - a married lover alone accounted for that - but she liked to think that she had some conscience. Vince had children after all, and so when she asked about his wife what she really meant was: is she still healthy enough to provide for your kids whilst you're busy shagging me?

She knew of some mistresses who simply ignored the existence of their lovers' wives. To Shakune, such self-trickery was pointless. Vince was married, and that was a fact. He was married yesterday, today and would most likely be married tomorrow. Regardless of whether Shakune liked it or not, sleeping with him was questionable on the moral ground. Additional to this, she was unsure whether their relationship would have continued for so long - it had been two seasons now - if he had't been married. There was always that awkward point in a relationship where it had to be defined; are we in love? Is it just sex? Will we exchange vows one day? To Shakune, the best answers to such questions would always be: no, yes, no. With a married man, these issues never occurred. Such simplicity suited Shakune just fine.

Her fingertips snaked their way up Vince's back and rested on his shoulders, which she squeezed rhythmically for a moment or two. Her thumbs pressed against the back of his neck in a tight, circular motion. "How does that feel?"

"Great." Vince's reply was high-pitched and taut. He was clearly in pain, so Shakune released her iron-like grip from his shoulders and allowed the poor man to turned around to face her. "You're.... heavy handed." He said with a sheepish grin and helpless shrug.

She was genuinely surprised; Shakune had always thought her massages were as gentile and soft as the best of masseuses. "I am not!" She replied indignantly, arms folded in genuine defensiveness. She regarded Vince with a dangerous look, considering how best to get revenge. An idea leapt to the forefront of her mind, and Shakune wiggled herself closer to him. Her left hand dipped into the warm water, and began to trail up his thigh. "I guess if I'm that heavy handed, you don't want me to touch anything else?"

Her fingertips found his manhood, and Shakune wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She expected Vince to moan, or to at least get hard, at her touch but instead:

"Gods, Shakune!" He pulled away from her grasp, eyes wide in fear and pain. "You trying to yank it off or something?!"

It took Shakune a tick to realise that he wasn't joking. "Am I really that heavy handed?" He had never complained beforehand when she had touched his cock. But then again, he'd always distracted me with something else...

"You could probably crack open nuts with that grip." The male covered his genitals with both hands protectively, "but let's not test that, yeah?"

"Oh." This was again news to Shakune. Sure, she was no dainty lady, but she had expected herself to be capable of some degree of soft touch. Apparently, this was not the case. "How can I make it up to you?"

Vince gave a toothy grin. Having checked that his penis was indeed still attached to his body, the male had regained his previous confidence. He might not want Shakune to touch his penis with his hands, but her lips were another matter. "Let's see how long you can hold your breath for."
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

In Hot Water

Postby Amora Jade on April 8th, 2015, 4:10 pm

Congratulations, you've been awarded!

Shakune
Skills
  • Observation +4
  • Rhetoric +2
  • Running +2
  • Endurance +1
  • Massage +2
Lores
  • Running: Keeping One's Balance on a Slippery Surface
  • Massage: Maybe use a More Gentle Touch

Just a quick note.. :
I just wanted to leave a note here regarding the bit of distastefulness there was in this thread. The use of the word "cock" and such is a bit unpleasant to read. Of course you are allowed to have sexual themes in Mizahar, but they have restrictions. I did enjoy the thread though, was interesting and made me giggle a bit. :) I haven't seen an affair here yet!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me a private message! Also, please remember to edit your post requesting the grade as "Graded."
With love,
Miss Jade
Amora Jade
Pronounced Thief

Words: 165569
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)