[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Dale Hawthorn on April 22nd, 2015, 9:37 pm

Looking For Roleplay

Hey Sunberth, just looking for some writing partners. I've got a few ideas on my plot notes, just click on the link underneath Dale's mug (Yes, they are all essentially violent but this is Sunberth, you should have known what you were getting yourself into). They are just vague ideas and they might not work for all characters out there so if they don't work just drop me a message and with any luck we can work out an idea that we both will enjoy and benefit from.
ImageImageImage
Dale Hawthorn
Bloodshed Is Our Native Tongue

Words: 42364
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 2:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aliara Cantrell on April 25th, 2015, 8:37 am

Have you got a need for roleplay? Then i have a job for you! Join the army!

Tsk, after that snappy remark lets get down to business shall we? Aliara is an advanced mercenary looking for some threads, Would be awesome if they included her fighting or even a job thread.

Not into the sort of thing? Well ive got a product just for you! Ali is wanting to become and dancer and broaden her performing skills so if this pricks your fancy and shoot me a pm and we can take over the world *cough* thread sometime
ImageImageImage
Aliara Cantrell
The Dreamer

Words: 114345
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2014, 2:03 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kentsa on May 27th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Hello! Kentsa Knights (Prefers to be called Ken) is a blacksmith that takes mercenary contracts from time to time. Despite this he is quite loyal to his friends and I was hoping to start a mercenary company in the future.
But above all else I have been hoping to advance his character in more ways than one. He is in great need of friends and a reimancy teacher might be beneficial in the future. Aside from this please PM me and maybe we could talk about starting a thread?
Kentsa
A Wandering Smith

Words: 6193
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2015, 4:29 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Roan Mayfall on May 28th, 2015, 2:32 am

Hello everybody! I'm new to Mizahar and looking to get some threads going. I'm super rusty on my RPing but hopefully I'll get up to speed quickly. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out. If your character is into poisons or does dodgy work (assassinations, intimidation, etc) then I'm sure we'd find something interesting!
Roan Mayfall
Player

Words: 19105
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2015, 5:39 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on May 28th, 2015, 11:04 pm

In the upcoming season, Matthew will be looking to do anything he has to in order to continue following the people who kidnapped a child from his care. This will possibly lead to some dark moments, with temper flares and drug abuse contributing to these moments. With that in mind, I would like to see if there is anyone who might be interested in helping me explore this new side of him.

Perhaps you have information that is important to him, he finds outs and then finds you, making it clear that you will tell him what he needs to know. Maybe one of your main plots can tie into his current plot. I am open to a variety of ideas. Please PM me if you think you might be interested or have an idea of your own for us to discuss.

Thank you!

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Melisande on June 5th, 2015, 12:53 am

Hey guys. I'm down for a couple threads in Sunberth if anyone else would like to plot something. Hit me up. :)
Melisande
Player

Words: 6106
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2015, 10:04 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ita on June 14th, 2015, 2:59 am

Hi everyone,

When finals began, I went on a hiatus (before I even started writing). Now I've graduated and I'm enjoying the last summer vacation of my life. I was hoping someone could colab with me on some threads. Specifically job threads, but I'm also eager to do other kinds. Please PM me if your up to it!

Thank you!
Ita
of the Cutthroat Shadows

Words: 5898
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2015, 1:53 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

Postby Otaia on August 3rd, 2015, 8:49 pm

I would have interest in a thread at the end of summer, if anyone wants to thread with me.
ImageImage
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/3 Threads
Otaia
Guard Your Pockets.

Words: 15780
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes