Sunberth Reputation System

Come here to claim your goodies!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Monarch on April 1st, 2015, 6:33 pm

Hey everyone!

I've managed to put together a reputation system for use in the domain, styled after the wonderful system that's been in use in Syliras. It is my hope that this system will encourage roleplaying, create interesting IC consequences for your actions in the domain, and provide fodder for future plots. So without further ado, I present to you:

SHIV POINTS

Shiv Points are quite easily calculated... so easy, in fact, that you don't need an ST to award you them! You can just give yourself the Shiv Points if you fulfill the conditions below. This further fits with the anarchic nature of Sunberth - this way, it can be a mess OOC as well as IC.

Shiv Points are awarded for the following:
- +1 for shivving someone in a thread.

And Shiv Points can be deducted for the following:
- -1 for failing to shiv someone in a thread.

REWARDS!!!

Once you've attained enough Shiv Points, you can claim the following rewards! Again, no ST intervention necessary; just post 'CLAIMED' in this thread and you can add the reward to your CS!

- 2 SP : An old leather boot.
- 4 SP : A pet rock.
- 8 SP : A strange magical item that, once cast into a body of water, may be used to catch fish... scholars have named it a 'fishing rod'.
- 20 SP : A deed to your own plot of land in Sunberth. This deed can only be used to redeem a 5x5 underground space in the Dust Bed.
- 40 SP : Two free "Get out of Sunberth stab-free" cards! Only valid in participating neighbourhoods.
- 100 SP : The other boot.
- 200 SP : The right to a moderated thread with Monarch.
- 13,000 SP : By this point, you've killed everyone in Sunberth, so... your own ghost town, I suppose?
Monarch
Did it for the juggles.

Words: 112689
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Terror on April 2nd, 2015, 6:00 am

I'm claiming the 5x5 plot in the Dust Bed, and I dedicate it to my sanity after this April Fool's day prank!
Terror
through the fire and the flames.

Words: 18395
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets