Closed Winter to Spring (Khara)

Zhol and Khara celebrate the changing of the seasons.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Winter to Spring (Khara)

Postby Verilian on April 21st, 2015, 2:54 am

Thread Award

Zhol

• +2 Flirting
  • +5 Kissing

Lores: Ringing in the New Year with a Kiss, A Bedroom becomes a Pavilion, Zhol of Khara, Inviting Khara to Move In, Khara is Absolutely Stunning, Loving Khara Forever, Seeing Khara's Body for the (not) First Time, Zhol was Khara's first Kiss, The Feel of Khara's Breasts, Learning to Touch, Learning What is Good, Proposing to Khara.. Sort of, Khara Emberwing

Khara

• +5 Kissing
  • +5 Seduction

Lores: Ringing in the New Year with a Kiss, Romantically Decorating a Bedroom, Making a Gesture of Love, Zhol of Khara, Being Invited to Move In, Unable to go Further, The Press of Skin on Skin, Khara is Zhol's First, The Sensation of Being Touched, Marrying Zhol.. Sort of, Khara Emberwing

Expenses: -7 Pinions for Fabric and a Candle

Notes:Well that was an enjoyable thread to read. I almost slapped some Chevas marks on you then and there, but I think one of you mentioned you would let me know when that actually happens. Unless this was the thread, in which case let me know and they shall appear. Anyway, if you feel I missed anything, feel free to PM me.

Also, please edit your post in the request thread to reflect that it has been graded.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous