Brawl in the Tavern (Finished)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Brawl in the Tavern (Open)

Postby Markus Boadicea on November 4th, 2010, 6:07 am

(I was actually posting a couple seconds into the future, seeing as your next moves would be rather predictible = get away from the tavern. I was merely attempting to create an air of drama but whatever, i'll just finish up.)

The girl turned to face Markus. As her eyes shone a shade of gold as they examined Markus. Her mouth upturned in a sadistic smile only now was Markus able to see that instead of regular human teeth she had canine fangs. In fact, her face appeared to have adopted more beastial features. In the wake of this abomination Markus' reflexs failed him for a brief moment. Suddenly this creature tossed the injured boy back through the door and then bonded in after him. In an instant the door had firmly shut and the click of the lock barred his persuit. But Markus hadn't even bothered to persude them, he stood frozen to the spot, both bewildered and disturbed.

"That was interesting... very interesting..."
Markus was pulled away from his thoughts, he didn't have time to try and break down the door and the yelling was getting loader and loader with each passing moment.

'Those two will die in there at the hands of the approaching mob. I on the other hand plan to live past tonight.'
Markus returned his still loaded crossbow to the sling on his back and sprinted away from the tavern, keeping to the shadows.
I can do no evil, or I do not know what evil is.
Markus Boadicea
Fall O'Mighty God as I tear down the heavens.

Words: 11017
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2010, 6:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous