Closed One for the Road (Aliara)

[Docks] Pulren just wants to fish before heading out.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

One for the Road (Aliara)

Postby Pulren Marsh on May 25th, 2015, 7:10 am

He was glad that she was open to letting him walk her home. He could tell from her glances that she was wary of him. That was perfect reasonable and a healthy attitude to have in Sunberth, especially for an attractive young woman. He could also tell from her limping and the look of pain on her face that the wound she had taken in her thigh was very painful. While not wanting to overstep his boundaries, he felt like he could at least attempt to be helpful and give her an easier way to walk. Might even make her feel more at peace.

He handed her his trident to use as an aid for walking. "Here, use this to help you walk. I can tell it hurts. What kind of show were you talking about? Are you a performer of some kind?" He thought it would be best to keep her occupied and her attention more on her stories and less on her pain. This would get them both back to the Sunset Quarter in a measured timeframe and would hopefully help her focus on something else. "It's no problem at all. I just want to make sure you get back. If you don't want me to walk you to your door, I understand. I have seen what this town is capable of. I'm not from here, though, if that helps you feel any better." Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

One for the Road (Aliara)

Postby Royal on December 17th, 2015, 11:30 am

Pulren
Skills
Fishing +1
Observation +5
Logic +3
Rhetoric +5
Intimidation +3
Weapon: Kukri +2
Tactics +3
Acrobatics +2
Endurance +3
Unarmed combat +2
Swimming +1
Weapon: razor +1
Brawling +1
Planning +1
Leadership +5
Medicine +2

Lores
Secret location: Pulren's fishing nook at the docks
Sunberth populace: Not the brightest stars in the sky.
Aliara: Beautiful
Pulren: Got a weakness for a woman's tears
Aliara: A mess
Acceptance: a dangerous thing
Medicine: Symptoms of shock
Medicine: Treating a wound with bandages and pressure
Medicine: Cleaning wounds with saltwater
Pulren: Also known as Palaren or Uncle

Aliara Cantrell
Should you to return to Mizahar, please update your ledger to account for seasonal expenses for Summer 515AV (135GM for common living conditions). Once you've done this, PM me and I'll release your grades.

Questions? Comments? Please don't hesitate to PM me!
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous