[Group Plotnotes] The Numerous Musketeers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Philomena on June 5th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Hello, dearlings -

So, I think Aventis pointed me to this before, but I'm stupid, and I just noticed it today.

So I'm still reading back through your organization threads, but just thought I'd mention a few things:

1) Minnie (Philomena, me, Phil, Philo, Mena, Philly Cheese Steak, I've heard them all) is currently residing on the island of Abura, doing some super-secret research into Kenabelle Wright and Bethany Edgetower. I'm also (OOC and IC, actually) a bit lonely down here, so anyone who feels like threading with a dotty old professor, DO hit me up. And thanks, Orin, for being the first to take pity on me and start a thread :P.
2) Charm Wright was a personal friend of mine. I have her personal papers, which I have been working on compiling for scholarly purposes. I, in fact, was close to the last person to talk to her in Zel before she left for Darva, and in fact have her a journal that she promised to keep notes in for me, for posterity's sake, which journal I would unquestionably recognize, should it chance to turn up.
3) I was a professor of literature, and Kenabelle Wright was my primary focus of study. I (literally) have written books about the Circumnavigation, researching and squeezing every last morsel I could out of it as my life's work - like, to the point where in one thread I'm writing about her excited at possibly discovering which cooper manufactured the barrels for the ship, things like that. I'm really annoying about it, actually, and can be a frightful bros if you talk to me about it IC. My annotations on the circumnavigation are a well-known scholarly text and probably fairly widely referenced in the work of other scholars, so if you have researched the circumnavigation before leaving, its even quite possible you have heard of me, I suppose.
4) I've been living in Abura for a season - almost two by the time you arrive. I've gone native, a bit, and actually live with a very nice Akvatari woman, and have made some friends around town. Happy to be middlewoman if you need one to any investigations you need to do in the city, if it helps.

Not sure if those things are of use to you all, but I'm happy to play the role of 'nasal-voiced foreigner who knows some useful stuff' if necessary. For RP notes, I suppose its worth noting that I generally hold people who feel the need to carry weapons around with them with the kind of rank suspicion that only a Zeltivan can feel ;). Also, I'm skittish. And I like children. ;)
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Vizayas on June 5th, 2015, 6:22 pm

I'm being sort of careful with threading in Akvatar, I need to talk to Aventis about what days he wants to move the plot forward this Summer. I think it's quite amazing that you already have all this research, relationships, and lores related to what we're doing. I'm sure you'll be quite helpful!

I don't think any of us have done any research beforehand. I think the plot involves finding someone related to Utis, and then having it evolve into researching Darva and possibly going there. I'm sure you could be incredibly useful on Darva, worth guiding the way for should any clues turn up. There might be danger though, Darva sounds like it could get quite hairy. Or quilly.

I'm sure you would get along well with Vizayas. He's fascinated with history and such.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aventis on June 6th, 2015, 3:16 pm

I don't know if I have mentioned this, and if not I should have, but Minnie is quintessential to our plots. I was actually about to PM her about it. And Viz, please PM me. I'll answer whatever questions you have.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Zephari on June 8th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Hello crew of the S.S. Phaeaco! I'm Zephari a civilian miner that lives in riverfall. I know you are a merchant ship, and am wondering if any of you deal in unusual weapons to weapons grade materials. I a looking for Zephari to get herself a war pick that would be a little better for her to train with rather than her mining pick. I am either looking to get a pre-made one, or to have a custom one made.

Thanks for your time guys!
Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Liminal on July 4th, 2015, 2:18 am

So, the question is -- how do we kick this thing off? What kind of thread would get the ball moving toward Darva? I have some ideas, but I want to know what kinds of questions you folks would be asking in Abura.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Iskessah on July 11th, 2015, 5:14 pm

The only question Iskessah would likely be asking is where she could get a decent meal...but if she's making herself obnoxiously and obviously Dhani enough, word might get around to Philomena, who might remember an account of a dhani having been on Charm's crew to Darva? It's a bit of a tenuous connection, but in lieu of anything else, it might work....
Iskessah
Player

Words: 140537
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 12:09 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Liminal on July 12th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Well, there's only one place to get a decent meal in Abura, and it happens to be where Minnie is staying :D So that's an easy hook!
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Philomena on July 29th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Just a quick poke to see what's up with my favorite band of would-be explorers. Are you still planning on arriving end-of-summer?
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Vizayas on July 31st, 2015, 5:11 am

I'm still around, but I've been waiting to hear more about this. I've been kinda swamped so I've been prioritizing stuff, waiting for the quest to start writing on Miz again.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alexander Ross on August 3rd, 2015, 11:24 pm

I'm still here, pretty much. I haven't really been as active as I'd like to. I plan on starting up new threads.
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext