[Group plotnotes] In a Reverie

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Karin on August 16th, 2015, 9:46 am

Well, that's what I mean. Changes in the scenery are completely fine!
The thing with drama and emotions is that the 'ripping head off' thing is more like action (at least, to me). But, I agree. I just want it to be balanced, with a bit of this and a bit of that.
And I have heard back from Lisana, she said that she doesn't have much to add at the moment but that she's interested, so I sent her a link to this plotnotes, and when we start the thread I'll link her to the thread as well. What we're really waiting for is me, unfortunately. Still haven't had a reply back from the help desk on an issue on my CS, so I've still got an intervention :( sorry guys. But I promise, as soon as it's started, I'll get started on this thread with you all!
Karin

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on August 16th, 2015, 3:02 pm

Okay! I figured out with Crosspatch how to get my intervention removed, so I'll be able to start working on this thread now. When I've written the starting post, I'll add the link to it here and you can all add to it at will! :D

EDIT: I've just thought, dream threads still need to be time stamped. I'm thinking mid Summer, let's say... 51st Summer. If that's NOT okay, then please say so, so we can figure something else out. ^_^

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Lisana on August 16th, 2015, 5:29 pm

This is a bit delayed, but I figured I'd stop in and say hi. I don't really have any ideas to input, but I will be participating in the thread too.

I must note that I'm quite busy right now, so expect me posts to be quite late.

I'm not sure if we're going to establish a posting order, but if I don't reply within about two weeks, you can go ahead and skip over me for that post.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Karin on August 16th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Delayed is fine! And I understand. I think in terms of posting order, I'll just see what order everyone replies to the post I put up, and then we'll continue that. I'll try to include everyone Lisana :)
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, because Oceane suddenly has a note in her signature saying she's going to be inactive for 60 days (or something), so... we'll see.
Karin

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Lisana on August 16th, 2015, 6:27 pm

I don't have all that creative of an idea, but I was thinking something that maybe correlates to Lisana being an animator. Maybe she perceives everyone as giant wooden figurinesImage? Or they perceive her as one?

Lisana's job is clay sculpting, so maybe whenever she picked something up in the dream, she could mold it like clay? Or it would turn into clay? I don't know.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Fable on August 16th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Hello there!
I'm going to pop in just to let you all know: Oceane has been put on suspension for plagiarism for 60 days. I would suggest carrying on without her for this particular thread if you want to get it started any time soon, however this is your thread and you are free to do as you'd like! Dream threads are a lot of fun, so good luck to all of you. It seems like you're all getting ready to whip up quite the adventure!
Fable
A yarn is spun from many strings.

Words: 267393
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Aah, thank you Fable, that explains that little mystery! Well, in terms of continuing, it's a little unfortunate that Oceane won't be able to join in, but I'm not going to pause for 60 days (eek!), so we'll leave her out for now and continue with Duende, Cuicatl, Lisana and I.
As for what limitation Lisana has- I think that they're both wonderful ideas! It's up to you how you want to write it. I quite like both ideas being used to be honest- thinking about the possibility of what it'd be like if you touched someone and being partially turned into clay... hmm... A bit like King Midas and his golden touch?
I'll post up the first thread tonight methinks. See you all there :)

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on August 17th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Aaaaaaand... boom. Post's up, so do what ever you want with it- make it fun, make it even more gloomy, make it bizarre and completely out-there, I don't care. Write away! :)

Karin
Ocean gazing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Previous