Hey.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey.

Postby Kiv on August 19th, 2015, 5:09 am

Hello, everyone!

In real life my name's Kyle, but these days most people call me Chill. I know, it's kind of a silly name; it was the name of my character in an MMORPG I played back when I was twelve. I met a few lifelong friends-- now roommates-- and that's what they called me. I didn't think anything of it then, but after we quit playing and the name stuck, I realized I couldn't shake it. They call me Chill, they introduce me as Chill (It's a little strange going to dinner with your best friend's family and being called Chill by their grandparents), I can't escape it, but I've grown to enjoy it.

That being said, I'm here now. I've role-played here and there, but mostly in person. The few times I've been around forums or tried play-by-post, I just wallowed about, trying to breach the "Meeting people to play with" phase. I always expect forum role-plays to be quick and easy to jump in, but they're not; there're other people involved, and the social aspect has always been a hurdle for me. I'm hoping the interesting system and deep lore will be enough to both hold my interest and push me to interact with new people.

I don't really know how it'll go, and it kind of scares me to acknowledge that, but this seems like a good place to start. Hoping to see many of you around the boards. Here's to new beginnings, yeah? :)
Kiv
Player

Words: 492
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 3:13 am
Race: Kelvic

Hey.

Postby Tribal on August 19th, 2015, 8:09 am

Welcome, Chill.

I see you went for a Kelvic (always a fun choice). I hope you enjoy your time here at Mizahar. The players are very friendly and helpful; I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to thread with.
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Hey.

Postby Ball on August 19th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

Also, if you need help, please come to chat we help as best as we can, or at least direct you in the direction of assistance
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes