Hi hies!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi hies!

Postby Lilun on September 18th, 2015, 4:17 am

My name is Michelle and I live in Sweden, but most people I know call me Fluzzy. Since I live in Sweden our time zone might be really different but don't worry. I like getting up early or even just staying up so it won’t be too bad. I have role played before but this is my first time on a site like this so forgive me if I mess up or am a bit on the slow side.

I love animals but I lean toward the feline family, the very fact that they are so independent even as pets is rather amazing when you look at the other animals that have been bred in captivity. I house two cats myself, both are rescued and working toward three years old and trying to give me gray hair. Aside from cats I own a Cold Blooded Trotter but he doesn’t live with me instead he’s housed in a stable an hour’s bike ride from my home.

I love reading high fantasy books and I like video’s games like Skyrim, Fallout, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Terraria, Starbound and Witcher 3! I also play Pokémon; hardly anyone can say that they haven’t! For music I like a huge range of them but I dislike screaming yelling or very clear messages about sex/drugs/killing/thieving.. So no rap or death metal.

Anyway, I play a female Aquatic Yowlwing Kelvic in Riverfall and I hope to see everyone soon! (Mouthful that!)
I will be but a small part in my Bonded's life; but they will be my world.
Lilun
Player

Words: 46432
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 2:51 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi hies!

Postby Karin on September 18th, 2015, 9:44 am

Hi Lilun, I hope you have an awesome time here on Mizahar, and you don't need to worry about time zones- I'm from Britain so my time zone is different too xD
Welcome! ^_^

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Hi hies!

Postby Revali on September 18th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Welcome Lilun!

I believe I helped answer your questions about Kelvics earlier. It's good to see that you've gotten mostly settled now. :) I've never seen anyone play a Yowlwing Kelvic, so I'm excited to see where you take Lilun.

As always, my PM box is open if you have more questions, or even if you just want to talk.
6/8 Active Threads
Have some time? Come leave a peer review
Revali
'Fraidy 'Kat

Words: 45187
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2015, 3:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi hies!

Postby Lilun on September 18th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Hello you two, and thank you both for the welcome!

Karin your time zone is pretty close to mine, I think were an hour away?

You did Rev and thank you! For the Yowling, thank Goss who suggested it, and even more allowing me to make a teak and add an aquatic subspecies! Fun~ To be honest your own Kelvic was one of the first character sheets I read after starting on Lilun, I am very interested myself in seeing what a meerkat will get up to!
Lilun
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi hies!

Postby Nivel on September 19th, 2015, 9:12 pm

I'm glad you were able to able to have a Yowling with aspects of your other option. I look forward to see what my fellow winged cat person gets up to :)
PS. your box code is awesome O__O

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hi hies!

Postby Lilun on September 19th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Thankies on both counts! Lilun is getting her first thread soonish, and another one promised after the weekend! >< It's going to be fun.

For the box, I was worried it might make people dizzy and sort of still am. I know some people are very sensitize to moving things so I thought having it only be for stuff like this would be okay. If you like I can give you the code, then you could make one?
Lilun
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi hies!

Postby Amunet on September 19th, 2015, 10:06 pm

Welcome Lilun from the friendly neighboring Drykas of Endrykas.

lot of knowledgeable people here. If i can answer a question i can, otherwise hope to see you out there.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)