Closed A Wild Autumn Wind (Ferrin)

A chance encounter in the woods on a cool, Autumn day

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Wild Autumn Wind (Ferrin)

Postby Joanna Familiaris on October 3rd, 2015, 12:24 am

10th Autumn, 515 AV

The sun peeked over the city, casting warm morning light across the stone towers, coloring the pale stones in shades of orange and red. It brought new life into the otherwise dreary mid-morning haze and gave spirit to those unfortunate enough to be up this early. These cold, breezy Autumn mornings were just one of many reminders that Summer was long behind them, and the days of snow and ice were quickly approaching. It was a time of haste, of harvest. Yet on mornings like these, it seemed like nature itself was slow to wake.

To many, it was depressing. The shift from bright and sunny summer too dark and dreary fall meant a shift in personality and a shift in tone for the city as a whole. Less holidays and more work preparing for the inevitable snow flurries that would destroy the crops and clean the slate in preparation for next year. Only the thought of a warm meal could persuade some to even get out of bed in the morning, much less carry on with their work. They lacked the determination to face the rest of Autumn and Winter.

Joanna was very, very different. While she was nevertheless sad to see the passing of Summer, she knew that there was much work to be done. For as dim as the light may be, it was her duty to help spread it to all corners of the world. Even in these cold, dreary times, she knew she had the strength to endure. If she didn't, who would? Her steadfast devotion would be more than enough to endure these times. This thought filled her with determination.

Long shadows stretched across the forest as Joanna made her way deeper into the woods. What little light that passed through the canopy was scattered aimlessly across the ground, casting long beams of brilliant light that look solid enough to touch. It was surreal, yet somewhat magical, like she was standing inside a painting. It was so picturesque, with the dying leaves fluttering silently through the air, trees shifting back and forth in the wind, and the rich soil beneath her bearing bright flowers and thick grass. Nature was so beautiful to her. Nostalgic too. It reminded her of the day she set out from Sunberth to search for her faith, finding it in the most curious of places deep within the forest. It filled her with warm thoughts.

She dropped her napsack and scooted it under a thick cluster of bushes. It was on days like these that Joanna liked to roam the woods for hours on end, simply enjoying the feeling of liberation. Even more so while she was in her equine form. Galloping through the forest, feeling the wind through her mane, the earth beneath her hooves, and the breath of life flowing through her lungs... such a sensation was unmatched. She unbuckled her armor and stashed it along with her belongings before slipping out of the last of her clothes. Her body, tanned to a light cream color, was built to last. Years of training and traveling had shaped her form into that of a true warrior; built to sustain punishment and deliver judgement.

But she did not stay bare for long. In the blink of an eye, Joanna's body gave way to a large draft horse whose size and height mimicked her human form. Without hesitation, she galloped into the forest, losing herself to the wilds. It was invigorating. She could feel the energy coursing through her veins, the very essence of the earth flowing through her lungs. There were no words to accurately describe the feeling, but suffice to say, it was incredible. So incredible, that she was unaware of those also in the forest, for as rare as that was.

She ran towards a clearing in the forest, her animal spirit overriding common sense, and leapt through the overgrowth into the bright light pouring down from the sun. It was only then that she realized she was on a collision course with an unidentified stranger. It took everything in her to come to a stop, her hooves digging into the earth as she reared up, towering above the stranger. She whinnied in shock, and fell back onto her haunches before scrambling back to her hooves. Still spooked beyond measure, Joanna skittishly paced back and forth to get her bearings. The contrast of the light made her temporarily blind and the individual she had just encountered was now just a blob of color. Who were they? What were they? Why were they here? And most importantly, what was going to happen next?

Last edited by Joanna Familiaris on October 5th, 2015, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joanna Familiaris
Pilgrim of Priskil

Words: 76579
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2015, 5:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 3rd, 2015, 1:03 am

Ferrin

Winter seems to be quickly approaching. Days passing by like people strolling through Sylrias itself. In other words hunting is going to be a challenge if I've hunts in the winter season. The winds blowing across Ferrins face. The cool wind has a nice sensation to the touch.

Calming as the winds are, the trees are another thing. Lines of trees form the woods as if it is preparing an army of wood. Fallen leaves cover the ground making trees look even more creepier. Ferrin has to at least find some game today, feeding a busy city is difficult.

Off in the distance a sound of hooves beating on the ground could be heard, Ferrin thought that it could be a deer maybe. He stopped his steps and started to get an arrow in his bow, but stopping was a mistake that he shouldn't have made.

It happened so fast, Ferrin fell and as he fell from a heavy force, he heard whinnied noises coming from the being that had collided into him. 'A horse?' Disappointed, Ferrin got up and put away his arrow in the quiver and slung his bow across his shoulder.

Glad that nothing is broken, Ferrin walked carefully towards the beautiful stallion, maybe it ran away from its owner? Ferrin can't be sure, or it could be another Kelvick, since it doesn't seem to be rare to find another Kelvick in the woods to Ferrin.

"Woah there, it's alright didn't mean to scare you or anything like that." He offered his hand to pet the stallion for assurance the it is ok to pet it. "I hope I didn't hurt you at all?" Hoping that this stallion is a kelvick and then it can understand common.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Joanna Familiaris on October 3rd, 2015, 7:40 am

Still flustered, Joanna flinched back from his hand. The shock from the impact was still wearing off, but her vision had not yet returned. The world looked fuzzy and bright, too bright to make out any detail. For a few moments she just blinked, nervously pacing in place with the occasional grunt. It took several more moments until she could finally make out the look of the stranger.

From what she could gather, he was a hunter. Or a bandit. It was difficult to tell the motives of the man, but there was nothing abhorrently threatening from his appearance. Even though he carried weapons, none of them were at the ready. Nothing about him seemed aggressive. And from the way his hand was outstretched, it seemed like he was being kind. She had some initial reservations about the stranger, but she permitted him to pet her.

Her coat was bristle under his touch, coarse with age and experience. Her mane was cut short to keep out of her face much like she had done for her human form, and it too had years worth of wear and tear. Her whole appearance looked to be one of perseverance; bearing the scars of battle and time with pride. This was to say nothing of her size. Even for her breed, Joanna was big and built like a brick house. From touch alone, Joanna was certain the stranger could feel her muscles surging under his hand.

Eventually, Joanna felt comfortable enough in the presence of the stranger to shift into her human form. She backed away from him and into the thick shrubbery. For some Kelvics, the idea of standing bare in front of a human was not one to worry over. But to Joanna, who spent most of her life in the presence of humans, this was another story.

Safely in the cover of the plants, Joanna dipped down below the shrubbery, a brilliant light filling the air. It only took a matter of seconds before she reemerged in her human form. In the light of the morning sun, her skin looked almost bronze. Her eyes, an earthy brown, had locked the stranger in her sights so that she could study his every detail. They seemed harsh, but were slowly warming. She still could not parse the motives of this man, and could still be in danger.

"It's dangerous to hunt here alone," she said with an authoritative tone. "What is your name?"Her voice was strict Yet, there was a tinge of child-like curiosity in her words. She was careful, too, not to step outside the cover of the overgrowth. When it came to her more womanly features, the gods had been very... "generous", and she did not feel comfortable exposing herself to this stranger.
Joanna Familiaris
Pilgrim of Priskil

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 3rd, 2015, 2:07 pm

Ferrin

Ferrin was a little relieved to have met another being. The stallion backed away with a whine, and stepped into a pile of bushes behind it. All of a sudden a bright light flickered the area. He covered his eyes for that short moment.

When the being of a kelvick transformed into its human form, a females voice came by it. She says, "It's dangerous to hunt here alone, " Ferrin flinched a bit the tone sounded more authoritative then a simple civilian would ask. Ferrin relaxed his muscles feeling a bit awkward. " I understand that it is dangerous, speaking of, how come you are alone?" "May I ask?"

The tone was given to feel friendly, and not s authoritative as the females. " My name? Oh um my name is Ferrin Al'Mandrikan." He gently put his bow down on the pile of leaves. "I'm trying to hunt for the city, and finding game is a little difficult than what it seems."

He decided that no lies should be told, since the female could be a Knight. "I apologize for bumping into you." Not sure if an apology is necessary, but he decided to go with it. The trees look devilish in a way, scary sort of.

The trees don't particularly scare Ferrin since he has been hunting for a few months alone. "It's alright ma'am you can step out of the bushes, I've met plenty of kelvicks so far. I am not one to harm other beings."

Every time someone makes a movement, a noise of leaves breaking and scratching could be heard hopefully not bothering any predators. It is dangerous to be out in the woods especially alone "Do you have your things near by, if I may ask, what is your name?"

Ferrin offered his hand to help her out of the bushes, hopefully he doesn't appear to be a bad person. He hasn't got any records of doing illegal things but hopefully it will not happen. Ferrin feels a connection that could come with them. He smiles a warm smile assuring the female that he is friendly.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Joanna Familiaris on October 3rd, 2015, 3:46 pm

"I'm trying to hunt for the city, and finding game is a little difficult than what it seems."

It was a fair answer. She supposed it wasn't too uncommon to see hunters in this stretch of the woods, and seemed to recall that many of Syliras' hunters liked to do their duties alone. So, It wasn't unreasonable to meet a lone hunter in the woods after all. Joanna thought on this, and her mood lightened. Perhaps she was not in any immediate danger, and the young man seemed polite enough.

Joanna felt a wave of relief wash over her when the man laid his weapon on the ground. It was enough to soften her attitude towards Ferrin, as he had named himself, and made it clear that this man was not going to hurt her. She felt at ease. She knew that if it came down to it, she could defend herself against him even without her equipment, but it came as a relief to her that she would be able to avoid conflict altogether.

"I am Joanna Familiaris, servant of the Goddess Priskil," She said matter-of-factly. "I come here to relax and seek spiritual guidance. I... didn't expect anyone else to be out this early." Her voice was warmer, lighter. Her harsh, authoritative attitude had melted into a much more kind, motherly one. "And please, do not apologize. It was my own carelessness that caused you harm. I will reimburse you for any damages I have caused, physical or otherwise." Joanna, of all people, was willing to face the consequences of her actions. While he looked fine, she couldn't be sure if she hadn't broken his gear or caused internal damage. She was the kind of person to fret over things like that.

"It's alright ma'am you can step out of the bushes, I've met plenty of Kelvics so far. I am not one to harm other beings."

She was taken aback by this request. Surely he didn't expect her to step out in the open as naked as the day she was born. Blushing profusely, she refused. "I-I'm quite alright where I am, thank you." Yet the man seemed insistent, or at least doing his best to be polite. Joanna gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he was just trying to be friendly. He extended a hand towards her, and she felt herself instinctively move back. She had been flustered yet again, but this time for unrelated reason.

Eventually, though, Joanna conceded. She felt it would be remiss of her to deny such a friendly gesture, so she took it, gripping his hand in her own and stepping out of the cover of the grass. She felt almost childish, standing next to the man with her arms around her chest to protect herself from the elements. And it was only then that she realized how similar the two were in height, with her standing just a hair higher.

"My things are towards the edge of the forest, to the East. There's a path that runs by it." It wasn't far, but the chill of the wind was starting to get to her. She would have shifted into her Kelvic form if she had not just shifted a few moments ago. Too much shifting made her feel ill, and she would much rather brave the elements than have to go through that again.

"Again, I apologize for my reckless behaviour. I should have been wary of others in the area. If need be, I will pay for the damages, or repay you in any way I can. It's the least I can do," She said, letting Ferrin lead the way into the forest.
Joanna Familiaris
Pilgrim of Priskil

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 3rd, 2015, 7:43 pm

Ferrin
Date Here

Although the offer of Ferrins hand the first time, she decided to take it, her grip is firm, and rough but her skin is smooth and soft to the touch. She stands a little taller than Ferrin. And Ferrin is six feet tall in height.

"Alright Joanna, a pleasure to meet you, and you don't have to pay me anything." "I'm hunting because the Heralds Arms is getting too crowded at night." Ferrin yawned, "Do you want my cloak you can use it if you want to? It's a bit cooler here in the forest than the city." He started leading the way and carefully took off his cloak during the time.

"So you are a servant of the gforest Priskil? Exactly how would you serve her?" Ferrin continued to walk towards the East. Trudging through leaves and fallen twigs Ferrin says, "Oh and you don't need to apologize Joanna." Still leading Joanna through the forest

Taking off the cloak made him shake a second, but it doesn't affect him. He heard howling coming from the opposite direction, the West probably, but it is far off a ways.

Time slowly passes, but not the wild wind, it passes with cold gusts. And it feels like winter is every so nearer. Finished with the cloak he left it hanging on his arm in case if Joanna wants it, but the bag is probably close by.

"Do you see anything familiar yet?" Ferrin smiled with a friendly tone trying not to sound so rude. He tries to emphasize enough of warm engorgement or at least make it feel like he is gregarious. Ferrin is still down due to not finding any game this morning, but still it is early. And most animals tend to sleep in late.

Maybe Ferrin can walk Joanna home, to show his wretched mistake of not paying attention to where he was going. After all it's one of the nicest things that Ferrin can do since he doesn't have a lot that he can give to people. Money he needs to purchase a home in the Travelers Row.

[b["If you want me to, I can walk you home after you change, I won't look I promise, I don't have very much that I can give you others, but I can maybe help you with something?"[/b] Ferrin blushed a bit, he never really talked to a girl as beautiful as Joanna is.

He smiled to try and hide the blushing hoping that she didn't notice. It could be embarrassing having a girl see you blush. She could think your desperate, or even a bit of a sucker for romance. 'Shyke, this is probably too awkward to talk about,' Ferrin thought to himself. [b] "I'm sorry if it got a little personal" [the

He stayed silent waiting for Joanna to respond leading the way through the dangerous woods. After all it doesn't hurt to be friendly. Right?

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Joanna Familiaris on October 4th, 2015, 12:58 am

"My, my, you're quite the gentleman" She smiled, accepting his cloak. It always felt odd to her to rely on a stranger's help, but she was less concerned about her pride and more focused on her health. She did feel guilty, though, seeing him shiver as the wind blew past them. Maybe she should have refused the offer and let herself brave the elements. But to return the gift now seemed rude, especially with how friendly Ferrin had been to her.

The mention of her Goddess seemed to pique the man's interest, and Joanna's eyes sparkled at the opportunity to talk about her. "Priskil is the beautiful maiden of hope and vigilance, her devotion setting an example for her disciples to follow. To this day, she stands by her one true love, hoping beyond hope that we may one day be able to return his heart." Her eyes sparkled like diamonds as she spoke of her admiration. "It's up to us, her disciples, to spread the word of her mission, and work together to reunite the two lovers once more." After she finished her speech, she blushed, realizing how dramatic she had been. It was obvious that she had vested a large portion of her life to this cause.

"Do you see anything familiar yet?"

Joanna looked around, trying to find something familiar. It only took a few moments before she caught site of a large, twisting tree with a a split trunk, its image rooted deep in her memory. After returning his cloak, Joanna left the hunter's side and started to retrieve her things from one of the bushes. It took some time, but eventually the warrior was fully suited up, with her shield fastened securely to her back and her mace snugly nestled into a holster on her hip.

The armor was a precious heirloom, carefully remodeled to fit her form after her father wore it before her. It granted her both physical and spiritual protection, and a constant reminder of her mission. While she was no Syliran knight, she was nevertheless a crusader for justice and hope. Even the sun seemed to be drawn to her as its radiant beams gleamed off the surface of the steel. It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

And it came as a surprise to Joanna that it was Ferrin who offered to escort her home. Her, the one clad in thick armor. She couldn't help but laugh. It was hearty and loud, which shattered the peaceful quiet of the forest. "Ha ha ha! Sorry, sorry... It's just... you are quite a well raised young man. It's refreshing to meet someone so courteous!" She gave out a few more giggles before continuing, her hand was outstretched for him to take and lead. "I would be more than delighted to have you walk me home. I'm staying in an apartment in the Stormhold Citadel." Her face was warm and inviting as she beamed a smile at Ferrin. She could tell from his eyes that there was something beyond just simple chivalry that drew him to her. She would humor him. It was nice to be admired every once and a while, anyways.

Joanna Familiaris
Pilgrim of Priskil

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 4th, 2015, 3:10 am

Ferrin

As Joanna seemed to gather her things, she hastily dressed herself with speed and determination. The way she laughed made Ferrin feel warm and comforting. As if he didn't really need the cloak. Joanna put on her armor, even with her armor she looks as beautiful, even more so.

She says something that made Ferrin blush a bit cheeks are both turning a strawberry red color. It could seem that his cheeks are turning red due to the coldness pinching at his skin. But this connection, seems... Positive. Yes a positive and good connections.

"My, my your quite the gentleman." Ferrin released a smile, after putting his cloak on around his broadened shoulders. His muscles tensed a bit trying to adapt to the cold chilly air. "My mother told me to be polite as much as possible and respect woman." He sounded confident, but the thought of his mother made him think of his words of choice a bit.

Joanna explained to Ferrin how Priskil is the goddess of hope and vigilance. And how she is waiting to reunite with her true love. He gingerly wrapped his hand around Joannas leading her back to the city.

She also said that she lives in the Stormhold Citadel. "Oh so you are a Knight then, or at least a squire?" He smiled hearing Joanna giggling almost made him want to laugh. "Do we know who Priskil true love is?"

Ferrin looked around trying to get the idea of where to go. He lead Joanna carefully. Trying not to tighten her hand to hard. Her eyes glimmering in the early sunlight. Making her look even more admirable. [b]"My father was once a Knight here in Sylrias, for awhile though. He didn't really explain why he left though." He smiled, soon they will reach the Kabrin Road. He is glad that he has met someone who he can talk to.

Ferrin feels that he is comfortable being around Joanna, and not nervous or anything like that. Having friends is a good thing and especially having people to talk to as well. The wind doesn't seem to have an affect on Ferrin currently and he feels fine.

From the formal ways that Joanna talks it is surely definite that she is a knight, Ferrin has a sensation to join the Knights, but he had been out hunting for thee last two seasons. Maybe joining the Knighthood would be aaaplus for him. After all, he just met Joanna. She also seems like a wonderful person that he can get to know about.

Find her interests and dislikes, maybe one day she will have a meal or two with him. This thought process is transferring to many thoughts and questions. It is giving Ferrin a slight head ache.

But it can be worth a shot though. Maybe Joanna admires him. He doesn't really have a friendly to the extreme kind of relationship with anyone as of yet, but Ferrin feels a special type of connection with Joanna one that he shouldn't unlink.

Friends are a good thing to have though, and he shouldn't ruin it right away. It would be a disappointment.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Joanna Familiaris on October 4th, 2015, 6:53 am

They were not far from the city, now, and it seemed like the wind was beginning to die down as dawn gave way to day. With the sun hanging higher overhead, Joanna could feel its warmth washing over her, filling her with vigor. Today was the the start of more possibilities. She would do her best not to squander the opportunity.

"My mother told me to be polite as much as possible and respect women."

She couldn't help but smile. In a world still reeling from disaster, with the world teetering on the edge of chaos with each passing day, it was inspiring to know that there were some who still held on to the traditions of courtesy and chivalry. And a hunter, no less. They always seemed to be folk of questionable morals. It wasn't the idea of living off the land, but something about the skulking and sneaking that really made her uncomfortable. She found more honor in besting an animal face-to-face, rather than hunting them from the shadows. Such behavior was evocative of a snake or wolf, predators that specialized in treachery.

Still, Ferrin stood as an exception to the rule. Or at least, he seemed to be. The way he carried himself and the manner in which he spoke were uncharacteristic of someone in his line of work. He might be better suited as a knight. It was a very honorable title to take, but not one that would come easily. Joanna had entertained the idea of becoming a Knight, herself, but could not come to terms with the idea of staying in one place for such a long time. " My crusade is a personal and intimate affair. Joining the Knights would be a nice diversion... but I have many places I'd like to travel to before I grow any older than I already am.," She explained. "But perhaps you could find your calling with the Knights. I do not know your father, but if he was worthy enough to join the ranks of Syliras' elite, then I imagine following in his footsteps might not be a terrible idea." Indeed, it was a path of honor, but not a path Joanna wished to take. For many reasons.

"Do we know who Priskil true love is?"

"Aquiras. The God of travel. He has laid dormant sense the Valterrian all those years ago." She felt a shiver run down her spine as images surfaced in her mind. The stories told of his body being suspended in a realm hidden between the mortal world and the Void. She could imagine his lifeless body hanging in the unfathomable space between realities with only the company of his love for over 500 years. It was romantic, and heartwrenching.

Joanna felt her hand get warmer. Curious, she looked back at Ferrin and studied his features. He looked deep in thought about something. Judging from his grip, she assumed it had something to do with her. Maybe it was narcissism, maybe it was just baseless guessing, but she felt like she had made quite a impact on the stranger. She was not used to having so much attention granted to her since her stay with the Drykas. Was she being too bothersome? Was she a burden? Or was it something else? Something drew Ferrin's interest to her, but she could not figure it out.

Without warning, a deep growl came from Joanna's stomach. Her morning run came before breakfast to help work up an appetite, and what an appetite she had. Her mind swam with images of eggs, steak, bread and pork. Wheats, oats, corn and sugar.

"Maybe... we can stop and get something to eat on our way there? I'm feeling a bit peckish." She tried to keep her composure, but her rumbling belly betrayed the real magnitude of her hunger.

Joanna Familiaris
Pilgrim of Priskil

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 4th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Ferrin

Ferrins thoughts traveled deep into the back parts of his mind. Memories of his father. One day they were out hunting in the woods and his father was giving him pointers for stalking in the wilds. It was his birthday and his father gave him his first official bow. It was many years before now.

His thoughts came back to reality as Joanna was explaining " My crusade is a personal and intimate affair. Joining the Knights would be a nice diversion... but I have many places I'd like to travel to before I grow any older than I already am.,"Ferrin smiled as she replied, hearing Joannas voice was soothing. Joanna also says, "But perhaps you could find your calling with the Knights. I do not know your father, but if he was worthy enough to join the ranks of Syliras' elite, then I imagine following in his footsteps might not be a terrible idea."

Maybe joining the Knighthood isn't such a bad idea. But, he doesn't really want to be his father. Maybe Ferrin can join Joannas crusade? "Oh so you have a crusade, what kind of expeditions do you go on?" Joanna also explains about Aquiras, "Aquiras. The God of travel. He has laid dormant sense the Valterrian all those years ago."

"So how come he is dormant for all these years?" Ferrin couldn't think of any more to say, his place of thought lost contact as he was starting to get hungry.

Maybe Joanna was getting hungry as well. As a matter of fact Ferrins assumption seems about right. "Maybe... we can stop and get something to eat on our way there? I'm feeling a bit peckish." Food sounded like a great idea. "I could use something to eat. Any place in particular that you would want to eat at, I can pay." He smiled assuring that paying for the meal is alright.

They finally reached the Kabrin Road, the pebbled dirt pathway leading for miles and miles long. Going across both directions. Ferrin lead Joanna down the path towards the main gates. "Just a little ways there. Not too long till we reach the city."
Well it seems to be a good thing that Joanna isn't a Knight.

Because then she wouldn't be able to have guests over. Unless they are Knights themselves. But she is currently living in the Citadel. Do the rules still follow with Joanna? Maybe it is not time yet, but this feeling made Ferrin believe that he has a special connection with Joanna.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes