[Wind Reach AS Office - Dreamcatcher] Dreamer Awaken

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Dreamcatcher on July 19th, 2010, 4:35 pm

I sense a Dreamer nearby…

AS Requests and Threadlist

Moderator's Note

Howdy! I am here to help out Gossamer in the Wind Reach. I would encourage you to either contact me here if you would like some moderation or if you would like me to examine your thread to award xp.

When I first see your post here, I will add it to the list below. If you've posted to this thread and I haven't adjusted the list accordingly within a few days feel free to PM me. Once I have added it to my list please give me a minimum of one week to get around to it. I will try to maintain moderation threads within 2-3 day basis, and should reward XP within one week if not sooner.

Feel free to approach me with any game related questions, starting packages, or even character development. I don't mind reviewing for XP or taking the time to help out new players. You can often find me in the morning, though that might change do to job shift changes.

XP Requests

Quest List

[Wind Reach Quest - Open] Hunger Runs Deep

Credit for the following pictures goes to:
Sandman
Last edited by Dreamcatcher on September 7th, 2010, 8:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Dreamcatcher
Retired Staff

Words: 120506
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2010, 4:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Kellan Lucia on November 18th, 2010, 2:40 am

I wanted to do a thread with Kellan at the Shrine and have him try and contact his late brother Toran. I also wanted to know if you could play as Whisper and tie in a little learning about the magic of spiritism but that is just an added bonus if we can do it :)

Thank you!
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet