[Redd's Scrapbook] My Ramblings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Redd's Scrapbook] -Confessions

Postby Redd on November 8th, 2015, 2:20 am

-Confessions

So to be honest with you all, yesterday when I said that I had things to do, I really didn't. In fact, I was just feeling tired and so went to lay down, there I got distracted by a book that I had started reading the night before. It was so good, that I finished reading the 300 paged book before I even went to bed. It was the fourth in a series that I have been reading through, a series called 'A Guild Hunter series.' If you haven't read any of them, then I suggest that you do, they are by one of my favourite authors Nalini Singh.

The book that I read last night was this one:

If anyone is a book-a-holic much like myself sometimes, then I recommend Nalini Singh's books to you.

Remember, the wolf doesn't bite... much
-Redd
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ball on November 8th, 2015, 2:52 am

-shrugs- Don't feel guilty, that isn't necessary. -licks teh wolf- Was it a good book at least?
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aventis on November 15th, 2015, 12:55 am

<3

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Redd's Scrapbook] -On & Off Again

Postby Redd on November 16th, 2015, 10:15 pm

-On & Off Again

Hey guys!

So I figured that I better let you guys know, that from here on out I'm going to be on and off due to balancing work and Uni. I started Uni only yesterday and already we have an assignment that's due this Friday. I just wanted to let you all know that it will be more of an occurrence but I will still do my best to type up replies for everyone.

On a side note, I will try to get one or two posts done today, if I don't, then I will hit them all out on Thursday. [Which is in two days time for me.]

Sorry for the delay upon the responses, but I hope that you all understand.

Remember, the wolf doesn't bite... much
-Redd
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes