A Collection of Letters for Ball

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Ball on December 16th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Ball Letters and Coresspondence go here.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Imass on December 22nd, 2015, 8:53 pm

My dearest friend Ball,

It is the 28th of Winter and I have faith that this letter will reach your hands. I have faith that you have not yet perished to the impervious follies that is the Duty of all Knights.

I have finally escaped from the dungeons of Sahova and washed up on the shores of Nyka. It is hard here, for they do not recognize my situation as valid. I am starting work to obtain the necessary gear to return to Syliras as soon as possible.

The dark depths of Sahova really tested my faith and honor, because for what seemed an eternity of blackness I wrestled with my own mind. I was almost broken, but thankfully the Knightly training and my faith in Yahal, Sylir, and Tyveth I was able to keep me strong.

I am deeply curious to know the outcome of our campaign. I would like to know that my sacrifice was not in vein. I wish to hear if you have been knighted yet. I want to know Nira'lia's fate and if our Duty was upheld. There is much information that I seek, unfortunately I am stuck here in Nyka.

Honor and duty still drive me and I am eager to get back to work. I am not going to lay down my sword just yet.

Unfortunately, I cannot write anymore for their are many wandering eyes here in Nyka and I cannot afford to lose again.

(Signed) Ser Imass

P.S.
It occurs to me that I may have never told you this, so I say it now, I am proud of you Ball. I am really thankful for you and miss you.

Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)