OOC Info Riverfall's The Power Of Winter 515 Character Registry

Please register if you are living, visiting, or posting whatsoever in Riverfall. This is not the standard form so please be aware that you might need to read thoroughly.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's The Power Of Winter 515 Character Registry

Postby Maya Lark on December 20th, 2015, 2:38 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ashlyn Darkstalker
Age & Sex? 21 & female
Race? Endrykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? Ashlyn is extremely trusting almost to a fault whereas her mate Tura'lu is not nearly as trusting of strangers. Ashlyn refuses to see the bad in people no matter what the person has done. She has seen too much pain in her families pavilion to look all of the world for the pain. She wants to fight to find the good in all around her.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? for at least one season possibly two seasons
What are your character goals while here? to work and see what the world out of Cyphrus has to offer
What's your character's greatest strengths? Ashlyn's main strength is her riding
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Ashlyn's main weaknesses would most likely be her trapping and her endurance. She has not really had much in the way of training with building up her endurance or the need for trapping. She hopes to fix that while in Riverfall after the brutal journey from Endrykas to Riverfall.
What's your character's main faiths? Ashlyn has never been one to have a certain deity to pray to every day.
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Ashlyn would more than happily help the person no matter her current situation. She believes that to gain help and respect it must be given to others first.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? not in extreme detail. Since there is no telling what age person is reading it makes it awkward to write extremely violent scenes in a thread.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? love and romance don't bother me but sex scenes are like extreme violence its just awkward in general for others to read though already being married to Tura'lu Ashlyn will only be looking for friends no sexual relationships.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Ashlyn is not part of any cults
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes. I love to see my characters interacting with others from around the city learning about other cultures and personalities.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Not at all Ashlyn would be happy to teach classes. She is strongest in riding horses and would love to teach others.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish.unsure right now

Additional Comments: nope got nothing
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tura'lu Darkstalker on December 20th, 2015, 5:12 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Tura'lu Darkstalker
Age & Sex? 22 & male
Race? Tura'lu is Endraykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? not trusting of others dont expect tura'lu to trust others off of the bat expect suspicion or outright distrust others the only person he is loyal too is to Ashlyn and unless Ashlyn knows them very well tura'lu won't trust them easily
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? no Tura'lu is not
If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? as long as Ashlyn is
What are your character goals while here? get a job to support his and Ashlyn's stay and get supplies when it's time to leave
What's your character's greatest strengths? Riding it's what Tura'lu knows the most
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Hunting Tura'lu isn't good at hunting
What's your character's main faiths? none tura'lu doesn't pray to the gods he doesn't see the point in it
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? it depends if the person is fine and able tura'lu won't give them anything but if it's a lonely child or a wounded person he will give them some money and some clothes
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? not extremely it would be awkward after all there's no telling who at a young age is reading it all
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? love and romance is okay but sex is the same as violence awkward Tura'lu is married to Ashlyn so he is not looking for sexual relationships
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Tura'lu is not in a cult
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?maybe
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Tura'lu won't teach others he doesn't see a point too after all they are only staying to visit and refill their suppiles
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. no not in the near future

Additional Comments: nothing else to say
Tura'lu Darkstalker
Player

Words: 4514
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:44 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Postby Mo'esha on December 22nd, 2015, 2:24 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Mo’esha (Mo)
Age & Sex? 26, Female
Race? Konti
Describe your character In a short abstract? Typical Konti. Masseuse, Perfumer, and novice physician. Nakivak. Looking to establish a new life.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Nakivak, not Kuvan.
If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? N/A
What are your character goals while here? Mo’s main goals for the season focus mainly on settling in and establishing herself. Acclimating to her new lifestyle.
What's your character's greatest strengths? She is very caring, and carefree. She likes to help people, and make them feel good.
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? She still bears the scars of her past. She can be both overly submissive and meek or unnecessarily stubborn and headstrong in situations that echoe that past. She is still adjusting to life outside Kenash.
What's your character's main faiths? She doesn’t really have any. Being born and raised away from Mura, she often feels the pull of Avalis and Laviku, but has not had the same exposure to their worship – or worship of any kind, really - as most of her kin.
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Having known lack and refusal, Mo is more than willing to help others in any way that she can. She may not out and out hand you a fist full of Mizas, but she would be happy to buy someone in need food or clothing, and is always ready to use her gift to raise other’s spirits.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don’t mind violence, but I find detailed combat cumbersome and boring.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Again, I don not mind any of these. However, I prefer for any relationships to develop naturally from previous interactions, unless an Akalak intends to call in her contract, of course.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?While not a cult, per se, she is a Nakivak, and they seem to always be accepting healthy members.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure. Social threads offer opportunity for character exploration and development in ways other types of threads might not.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Not at all. She is only competent in Massage, but would be happy to teach the basics of any skills she knows.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. There are several things actually:
- I’d like to see her explore religion and belief some.
- I would eventually like her to take a Talvis.
- I’d like to gain employment with in the city, possibly at the bath house or some other place where she can gain skills.

Additional Comments: Feel free to PM me with suggestions for threads, etc.
Last edited by Mo'esha on December 29th, 2015, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mo'esha
Player

Words: 26964
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2015, 12:56 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Raust Benjamin on December 25th, 2015, 10:10 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Raust Benjamin
Age & Sex? 50 and Male
Race? Akalak
Describe your character in a short abstract? A lawful evil badass with the ambition to take over Riverfall
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Yes
If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long?
What are your character goals while here? Raust wants to rise up in the hierarchy of Riverfall, eventually taking the city over through force or manipulative means.
What's your character's greatest strengths? Ambition, swordplay, manipulator
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Hubris, rash, god-complex
What's your character's main faiths? Wysar
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? It depends on who the person is. If they have something that Raust needs, possibly. If a beggar, Raust would push the fool away from him and then proceed to nearest fountain to wash his hands
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes! Raust is going to initiate a lot of violence to accomplish his needs, however he is going to try and keep his actual involvement in the violence to a minimum once he gets his status/wealth up.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes. Raust lives for carnal pleasures like sex. Maybe a woman can crack that tough outer shell that the dark brother created around his heart. Loves siring new sons though.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Raust plans on creating Leviathan , a defense corporation (sounds better than mercenary group). It is going to be your one stop shop for all of your defensive needs.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes. Allows Raust to show his skillful manipulation of people's perceptions of him.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? He is a competent swordsmen so maybe a little bit of swordplay?
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I want him to develop the lawful evil allegiance that I have deemed for him. I want him to face tough decisions that help shape his new business and how the world sees it.

Additional Comments:
Raust Benjamin
The Leviathan

Words: 14487
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2015, 6:27 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Ialari Pythone on January 3rd, 2016, 11:27 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':

Ialari Pythone Pitrius (Ialari Pythone to non-Isur)

Age & Sex?

46 year old female

Race?

Pitrius Isur
Describe your character in a short abstract?

A young, female isur with normally close cut blonde hair (currently longer and disheveled), Ialari lacks the greater mass of most of her race. Years of survival both in the Ukalas and in an eastern coastal forest of the Syliras region have caused her to become much thinner yet with lean, toned muscle. Her metallic black arm is laced with Izurdin's gnosis mark that weaves its way from her shoulder to her elbow. Ialari moves with deliberate, calculated motions reminiscent of a reptile.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? I'm not a resident but I'm not opposed to the possibility of becoming one on some level.

I plan on staying in Riverfall until I discover what I'm looking for even if I don't know what that is yet.

What are your character goals while here?

Immediate goals include finding a place to live, food, water and to learn what it is to live among living humanoids. Having spent years in virtual isolation, Ialari is socially disabled for all intents and purposes.

What's your character's greatest strengths?

Ialari has a very analytical mind. She is always planning ahead of every action she takes. She analyzes a situation and looks for the pros and cons of every choice she may choose in order to make the best one for the situation at hand. Ialari is a survivor. She has survived and succeeded against ghosts, the Returned, zith, nuit, one of the Seven Robes of the Alahean Empire and the Champion of Sagallius. Perhaps the greatest of her strengths is her faith. Ialari has, time and time again, given herself over to her faith in order to find and/or maintain the right path. Whether things are at their best or their worst, Ialari will always rely on faith to guide her.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses?

While Ialari has a knack for reading people despite spending little time around them, she is socially inept. Her distrust of humans and her feelings of superiority often put her at a disadvantage and can sometimes muddle her other strengths.

What's your character's main faiths?

Izurdin bares Ialari's faith above all others. He is the one who has protected, loved and guided her for as long as she can remember. Ialari would do anything for Izurdin. Dira is a close second in receiving Ialari's faith. Ialari feels she has something to prove to the Goddess of Death.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that?

First, it would depend on whether or not the stranger was human. While she abandoned her blinding hatred for humans some time ago, Ialari still distrusts them greatly. She would want to know why the stranger wanted something from her and would want to know what would be given in return. Nothing is given for free. There is always a trade, always a compromise of some sort. Ialari simply wishes to know the terms. If there aren't terms, she is uneasy and strongly hesitant to continue with the conversation. This may lead her to anger and hostile responses.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?

Yes. Ialari's life after leaving her home in Sulros has been filled with instances of violence. OOC I feel it tests the character and helps her grow.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?

It depends. While I as a player will thread about anything, elements such as sex/love/romance must have some purpose for Ialari, at least as far as she perceives it. Her outlook on such things is rather alien. Again, nothing is given for free so the idea of love and any related act or emotion always has a catch (even if that catch is not always negative). Her mind will not allow her to view these things for what they are, at least not at first.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?

Ialari is not in any sort of group. As she leans more toward isolationism, groups of any sort, even those tied to her faith, feel awkward. Too many ideas, too many perspectives can damage a good idea.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?

They have their place. Social threads can reveal a lot about characters and can offer a wealth of development possibilities. I do however feel that there is a point where a social thread needs to evolve into something more, something different else it becomes boring.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer?

Ialari doesn't mind teaching others depending on who those others are. She would never share her most prized skills/talents/abilities to humans although other humanoids, individually, are a different story. A potential student must share Ialari's outlook on life or at the very least have some grasp on the ideas and perceptions that Ialari holds. Ialari has a number of skills to offer teaching in (some depend on threads needed to be graded). These include; blacksmithing, magecraft, philtering, poison and in very rare, case by case situations, Dominion.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish.

I would like to see Ialari struggle with everyday social interactions. She has been away from living humanoids in any significant manner, for close to a decade. Most of her contact with other beings has involved the undead or the divine. I want to see Ialari put in uncomfortable situations where she feels vulnerable and afraid. She always finds a way to control any and all situations she finds herself in. Social elements such as true friendship, love, trust, all fail her to varying degrees so to be faced with such things head-on would be fun.

Additional Comments:

I don't like being asked to teach others Dominion. The possibility of teaching Dominion should be something that happens naturally and through the evolution of a relationship; regardless of what that relationship may be and be done through involved storytelling. Ialari has seen and experienced things that have warped her entire perception of reality. She is, to put it mildly, odd. She is often fueled by anger and hatred brought on by lack of understanding but also by, as she perceives it, understanding all too well. She is a broken individual seeking to reforge herself on numerous levels. Her perception of reality has been warped by all that she has been through and by what she has discovered thus far about who and what she is. As such, interactions with her can be...rather unique.
Remade In My Dominion!

Character Sheet

Granted Flashback Threads between 510 and 512 by Tarot.
Ialari Pythone
I'm Poison.

Words: 923994
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2009, 3:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (2)
Overlored (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ssenislin on January 4th, 2016, 8:54 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Annassacaddassenislin
Age & Sex? 98, Male
Race? Constrictor Dhani
Describe your character in a short abstract? Reptilian river troll
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Yes..?
What are your character goals while here? Get some fancy clothes, maybe some rings that won't fall off. Indebt someone. :D
What's your character's greatest strengths? Brute strength, size, self confidence, easily gratified
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Arrogant, slow, unwieldy, short-sighted, cruel
What's your character's main faiths? Siku, himself
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Heckle them, shake them down if they have something he wants.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure! Violence can be fun. :P One of the two main things that draw interest in stories.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? This is the other one. He's a giant snake dude, so I'unno how, but if y'all can find a way, I won't author veto. :P
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Eh, they're all right. Pure meet and greet can be dull.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? He could be persuaded to. He can teach wrestling and wilderness survival.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. It'd be great to see someone kick his ass. It'd be good for him to get his ego bruised and could open up some very fun stories. :D

Additional Comments: Hope y'all are as hyped as I am. :D
Ssenislin
Gourmandizer

Words: 21124
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 11:50 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Abhati on January 5th, 2016, 3:50 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name: Abhati Raine

Age & Sex? !8 years, Female

Race? Mixed Blood (Human / Dhani)

Describe your character in a short abstract? Abhati is a human cursed with Dhani blood who happens to have a fondness for horses, weaponry, and the stars.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? No, not formally at least. She has lived in Riverfall all of her life but moved into seclusion on the outskirts of the city when she was rather young.

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? For now, she is content with her current arrangement. She may move away from the city in the future though.

What are your character goals while here? She wishes to improve in the arts of horsemanship and swordsmanship, but other than that she doesn't have any particular goals.

What's your character's greatest strengths? She has grown up working with horses and doesn't have any problem working independently.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? She cannot deal with cold very well, nor can she read.

What's your character's main faiths? Abhati doesn't have any strong reliance on the gods. She accepts their existence but not much else.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Abhati would probably hand over whatever the stranger had asked for if she had it. She would not react this way out of true generosity but rather because she'd feel like she was required to.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes I do. I find these threads to be quite exciting. Violence is also something that Abhati has a knack for.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Sure. These types of threads can provide great opportunities for exploring different emotions with a character.

Is your character in a cult, group, etc? Nope. She is not above joining one however.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Usually. I enjoy seeing how other writers build their characters in social threads. They can get boring fairly easily though.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Generally, Abhati doesn't like teaching others. She may be willing to teach someone a skill that she really enjoys if she were asked. She could offer lessons in horsemanship and riding or basic swordsmanship, she may even be able to offer information on simple hunting and survival skills.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I would really just like to get her involved with some other characters and plots, maybe get her a job too.

Additional Comments: If anyone wants to set something up with Abhati, please PM me! |:)
Abhati
Player

Words: 3309
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2015, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ni'lriel on January 15th, 2016, 3:15 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':Ni'lriel/Aireiel
Age & Sex? 50 Female
Race?Akontak
Describe your character in a short abstract? Lacking the knowledge of the Akalak heritage this twin souled beauty is oblivious to the culture she is walking into. Tread lightly though, for she stretches her reach beyond the physical
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? no
If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? Visiting long term, no idea how low long though
What are your character goals while here? Learn the culture of her father's people, start learning a variety of things
What's your character's greatest strengths? Able to walk the Chavi of people, and read their fortunes. A child of a Konti and an Akalak she is a rarity and with such a rare set of blood coursing through her veins magic doesn't effect as quickly.
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Combat is not a friend of Ni'lriel, she has no training in the ways of combat, nor does she want to learn.
What's your character's main faiths? Ni'lriel and Aireiel are devoted to Avalis
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? Depending on what language they spoke in she might try to stray away from them as much as humanly possible. If they asked in a language she could understands she would, as the world needs someone willing to part ways with their possessions to better aid others, or so her mother taught her.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I have no problems writing violence, however I would like to try and stray away from them with this character as much as humanly possible.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?I have not actually threaded any sort of intimate based threads, so I cannot give a defining answer to this, however I do not believe I will have problems with this as long as both parties are aware of the conditions set forth. I don't want to see things to sour between players
Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members? Neither soul are a part of a group, cult, etc…
Do you like social threads?  Why or why not? If there is a plot beyond a basic meet and greet I have no problems with social threads, however there needs to be some sort of substance to them.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters?  Which skills can your pc offer? My character has not taught anyone, so I cannot give an answer to the first question, however the second question I can answer, she is currently not at a level to be training anyone in them, but she does have a highish Novice level in Magecraft and meditation.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC?  What?  Why?  Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I would like to dive into the character's Past Lives, her father's past lives and start to see plots explode around her. I want to have her see the full truth of her father's heritage.

Additional Comments: I use her or them or their repeatedly through this and with no rhyme or reason… Sue me. I am up for anything, but please be easy on me.
Thread Slots: 0 out of 5

Ni's speak will be standard quotations or italicized when speaking, Aireiel's will be in << >>. Unless specified they are speaking Kontinese.
Ni'lriel
Player

Words: 15943
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 1:24 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aleron on January 20th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Aleron Magefist Pitrius
Age & Sex? 30, Male
Race? Isur

Describe your character in a short abstract? A magecrafter-smithy that is not quite so dour as the rest of his kind. He dives into culture to learn more about the other races, if only to broaden his understanding of the outside world that his brethren usually shun.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? No

If not a resident, are you visiting and for how long? At least until the end of Winter, and after that he will leave once Sultros is reoponed.

What are your character goals while here? Learn more about Akalak culture, become a better smith, practice some magic, become a kuvan, make some friends, and most importantly actually get some threads done.

What's your character's greatest strengths? Aleron is at least partially knowledgable in several subjects, and he knows a moderate sum about Magecraft. As an Isur, he is somewhat sociable be which can be seen as a strength when compared to other members of his race by outsiders.

What's your character's greatest weaknesses? With only an inkling of knowledge in common Isurian trades, Aleron is lacking in that aspect. He is unable to create things that are even reasonably useful without guidance or acting as an assistant to someone else's project. He is a weak mage, which can be seen as a malus against his reputation should anyone become aware of that.

What's your character's main faiths? Izurdin, but I would love for Aleron to get to know Xyna since he has an interest in business and trade.

If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? In terms of objects, Aleron would be reluctant to let go of something without something in return unless there was another benefit that he could see. Advice and directions, if he knows them, he will gladly dispense.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes. Gratuitous violence and flecks of blood spattering about as smashed skulls leak their contents onto the floor is perfectly fine with me. As to why, I guess I'm just a little crazy. I'm not ready for Aleron to be maimed just yet though. Mental scarring is perfectly fine, so Wikus is free to jiggle-dance in the nude at the bath house in front of him.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Aleron does not find non-Isur attractive, and he has little sex drive to begin with. It would take a powerful seductress to convince him otherwise. I don't mind a bit of romance, but I'd prefer naughty scenes to be alluded to rather than written out.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? The cult of Izurdin is always looking to grow. Theological discussions about the deity are pleasant to this Isur. Aside from that, he is still a Sultros Isurian at heart and will likely never fully assimilate into Riverfall unless he had a good reason for leaving behind his home forever.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I would prefer if social threads revolved around something of interest to my character at a minimum. I can do them, but they aren't as fun without fantasy themes, science, violence, or mystery. If you want to write a social thread with me, keep this in mind.

Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Currently none applicable.

Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if it's a deep dark secret wish. Be prepared to be assailed by my uninhibited and shocking desires! I warned you, I'm a greedy mess in the face of all these fancy toys that I'm a sucker for. Mizahar is like a lego set to me after all, and I used to love playing with those things even if I didn't have many growing up. I suppose it stems from the days on my grand-daddy's ranch as a kid when my uncle would take things apart like lawnmowers and we'd put them back together.

At the very least I would like Aleron to become skilled at what he does, and to be a successful Magecrafter which is a reasonable and self-sufficient goal. Beyond that, he'd probably branch out into engineering or jewelcrafting and I would love for Aleron to learn one of the lost magics or through some stroke of luck be initiated into Webbing. Of the lost magics, I think he would be most suited to Dominion and Architectrix in equal weight. I'm very interested in the dark magic Gillar is working on. Really, I've got chills.

This season, it would be wonderful if I could crank out 50k words to keep Aleron's superpower. And I would be delighted to attend the event at the plotlines culmination. In terms of Gnosis, a mark from Xyna or further marks from Izurdin are also things I would be interested in working towards. I don't know if Aleron would be champion material for Izurdin, but that would be an interesting turn of events in the far-flung future.

I also want Aleron to feign superiority in the presence of Wysar. Now THAT would be comical.

Additional Comments: I think that just about sums it up. I feel like I joined Miz in a chaotic time that's filled with change and loss, yet filled to the brim with new innovation. I'm thankful, but I'm sort of reminiscing on how things could be if I had found this place years ago in the presence of Mizahar greats like Tarot, Mirage, Ink, and many of the other ST's that have come and gone. I appreciate that this site encourages me to improve my writing skills. In just the short time that I've been here, I've learned to write in new, different, and more detailed ways. Through the magical fantasy within Mizahar I have found new inspiration to peddle my fingers through the keyboard. Thanks to those who have come up with this box of tricks, science, and emotion that you call magic. And thank you, everyone else as well.
ImageImageImage
Aleron
Not A Magick Dwarf

Words: 15995
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2016, 5:31 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vypec on January 24th, 2016, 3:11 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Vypec Algranos, Vypal (dark brother)
Age & Sex? 35, Male
Race? Akalak
Describe your character in a short abstract? Vypec is an Akalak youth who has trained to become a warrior and is intent on joining the Kuvay'Nas. He has been brought up to know the importance of keeping Riverfall safe for both his family and his race. Both personalities within him have competitive, tactical minds, though they are very different. Vypec and Vypal use their dual nature to overcome what one alone could not, though they are far from without friction.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? Yes, pending approval
What are your character goals while here? To become Kuvay'Nas and eventually be selected by the intelligence branch.
What's your character's greatest strengths? His discipline and deductive capabilities help him overcome challenges.
What's your character's greatest weaknesses? Having to contend with two souls in a single body. One has a need to cause pain to those deemed outsiders, the other is a paranoiac.
What's your character's main faiths? Wysar and Akajia, with a healthy respect for Dira.
If a stranger approached you and asked you for something (clothing, money, directions) how would your character handle that? With a smile and a helpful hand, depending on the stranger.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure, Mizahar can be a violent place.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Sure, love and romance, not sex. I think love and romance are things everyone seeks, and a character would be unrealistic without at least the yearning for them.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not at present.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, these are a great way to build a character and explore their personality.
Does your character mind teaching skills to other characters? Which skills can your pc offer? Gladius, Intelligence. He would teach someone he finds worthy.
Do you as a player want to see something happen to your PC? What? Why? Don't be afraid to elaborate, even if its a deep dark secret wish. I could see him becoming Cerulean, but he would have to earn it. As part of the intelligence Kuvay'Nas, his dark brother could struggle for dominance more since he is at least as well suited to the role as the light brother.

Additional Comments:I look forward to writing here in Riverfall.
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous