Good Day, Sirs/Madams

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good Day, Sirs/Madams

Postby Fessenden on December 27th, 2015, 9:55 pm

For the sake of keeping things simple, you can all just call me by my username. I only just got into RP'ing few months ago, but I'd like to think I'm getting the hang of it by now. This seems like an absolutely wonderful setting and I look forward to working with you guys once I have figured out a character.
Fessenden
Player

Words: 2000
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2015, 7:37 am
Race: Human

Good Day, Sirs/Madams

Postby Kavala on December 27th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Welcome!
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Good Day, Sirs/Madams

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on December 27th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Welcome :D
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Good Day, Sirs/Madams

Postby Eosi on December 27th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Welcome Fess!

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you need any help with anything. There are staffers, a chat box and even a whole sub-forum for questions and answers if you're of a need.

Oh and the people here are nice. We only bite if you ask us to. ;)
Eosi
Act first. Teach them to fear you.

Words: 244471
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Good Day, Sirs/Madams

Postby Adyel on December 28th, 2015, 4:59 am

Welcome, hope you have a good stay at Mizahar! I know I am. :)

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them, otherwise 'chat' on the top of the screen there is pretty resourceful. And the Q&A forum as well can help a bit. So yeah, welcome to Miz!
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets