(open) Vengence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

(open) Vengence

Postby Sabazios on November 22nd, 2010, 4:30 pm

Moderator Intervention

We do not allow any OOC only posts in IC forums. Do not post any more of them. Only post OOC in the designated OOC forum.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

(open) Vengence

Postby Embellien on November 22nd, 2010, 9:19 pm

"Well, this seems to be going well." Embellien growled.

"Anyway, I want to kill this kelvic... she stole my master and, well... it cut me deep. You just have to keep an eye out for her, and youve got full claim on her if you find her. Or see her. Just tell me. Her names Tebridiar, and shes got long red hair... shes a horse kelvic. I want her dead, and I heard shes travelling to Syrillias this winter."
Embellien
The Vengeful Kitty

Words: 3477
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 2:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Jokor on November 22nd, 2010, 9:54 pm

Jokor finaly pulled himself free of the girls grasp and gave Waylon a single glare before turning back to the woman.
"Nope, sorry ugly I already got something else on my agenda. There is also no way in the den that you are going to drag me towards syrillias of all places to commit a murderer!" Jokor turned around and began walked towards an alley quickly vanishing from sight thanks to the shadows inside it.

--Jokor left thread--

OOC I am with the circus guy's so I can't go with you guy's. But take my advice DON'T go to sylirias and murder someone, The knights are way to much to handle.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous