Solo The monster under your bed.

Oumoc is off his leash and on the hunt once more

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The monster under your bed.

Postby Lo'campo on March 18th, 2016, 1:48 pm

4th of Spring, 516 A.V Sunberth Night

The air stained with blood and death in his wake as he walked through the streets of Sunberth. His head low covering his face as he followed. They hadn't noticed him being too caught up in themselves to care. He'd been behind them since they had passed him by in the alley way the scent of her hair catching his nose smelling of fresh berries. He walked in sync with them taking his footsteps at a slower pace so he could not be heard. There were the few occasions where he would have to hug the shadows of the wall to blend in with the darkness in order to remain undetected but for the most part they did not know he was there. Two of them a man and a woman. Both of them human. If he would have to guess they were a couple going out for a night on the town. He didn't smell any ale on them so he took it they only went out for a night time stroll. Unfortunately for them fate had glanced upon them in disgust this night.

The man gave a chuckled as he place a key into a door opening it and closing it after they both entered. This must have been their home. It was a single home, two stories. Few of them were scattered around the city since majority of the building in Sunberth were clustered together whether or not you had a home or an apartment. This also meant that they were a wealthy bunch seeing that they could afford a home separated from other buildings. It was too bad that he didn't know any thieves. He would think that one would be interested to come behind him and take what ever one pleased from the home once he was finished with it. He stood at the corner of the street under a dimly lit light as the two disappeared into their home. The woman glancing out into the city as she entered. Her eyes seeming to look directly at Oumoc though she acted as if she didn't see him.

He waited a moment after the door closed before moving towards the house. He checked the front door first to see if they were stupid enough to leave it unlocked. Taking hold of the door handle giving it a slow easy turn to see if it would open. Damn. They proved to be wealthy as well as smart. Walking back out into the street he took a good look at the house. It was a rather small building, nothing fancy just a small two story shack. The first floor had no windows meaning that he couldn't enter there unless he were to kick the door in and that was not the approach the he was going for tonight. Looking further upward he seen many windows on the second floor. Most of them were dark accept two that had some form of light flickering within. This was his best bet.

He casually walked around the premises a bit looking for a way to get up to the second floor of the structure. He wasn't tall enough to jump and there wasn't a tree nor ladder for him to use. He tried searching for any form of hold on the building that he could use to pull himself up, but that proved to be an unsuccessful task. He stood for a period of time thinking of a way to enter the home unnoticed when a figure appeared in a window. It was a person, a small one. They had short hair that fell down to their shoulders. Given a closer look it he could make it out to be a child though he couldn't tell the gender from where he was. The child looked out the window at Omouc giving a friendly smile before opening it. "Hello." The child whispered down to the Akalak who now formed a devious plan in his mind.

"Why hello child. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping this time of night?"

"Yes I am, but I couldn't sleep I am having nightmares."

"Nightmares? You shouldn't be afraid of any nightmares child. They are merely dreams that cannot harm you."

"My papa says the same thing. He said that the gods sends people that are great warriors to help and protect us."

"Your father has been feeding you a load of bull little one" Is what he wanted to tell the child, but he really needed to get into the house. "Ahh so you are the one that I am looking for then. I was sent to this place to protect a scared child, but I lost connection with the gods before I could gather any information."

"Really? You were sent here to protect me? Which god sent you?"

He really wasn't the religious type. The only god that he knew of was Krysus the god of murder and pain, and that was only because they shared the same interest. Still though it was a long shot. "I worship Krysus. I am the black warrior. I was sent here but I have no way of entering the building."

The child grew quiet for a moment. Petch he hoped that he didn't screw it up. There was a slight noise from above. He really didn't have a problem following Krysus. He did enjoy dealing pain and murdering those, it was a thought. The child returned to the window eyes filled with joy, hope. "I will open the door for you to enter." the child whispered before disappearing once more.

Last edited by Lo'campo on March 19th, 2016, 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 19th, 2016, 3:28 am

There was a slight click at the door before it opened revealing the small child that didn't know anything about the gods nor the fate that she had just sealed. So innocent and naive as well as gullible. He couldn't help but laugh at how easy it was to persuade the child to let him in their home. He greeted the child with a smile to which one was returned. "Now I want you to go to your room and get some sleep child. I am now and you must let me work."

"Ok, thank you mister." The child answered landing a kiss upon his cheek. "Who are you talking to dear?" The voice of a woman calling out came from an unknown source. Moving silently Oumoc stepped inside of a door which turned out to be a storage closet filled with coats and other things. "Why is this door open?"

"I'm sorry mommy I was talking to the black warrior." The child spoke ever so innocently an truthful.

"Black warrior? What are you talking about?" The mother questioned before abruptly cutting the child off before she could explain. Oumoc kept quiet listening as the child made her way back to her room and the mother shut the door with a thud followed by the clicking of the lock. There was a smell of berries in the air again. This was the woman from before. He stayed put in darkness before deeming it safe to exit the coat closet. He opened the door slowly stepping out into the home gaining a good look around the house. It seemed larger of the inside than it did from outside. It was clean, warm. There were fancy carpets and silk curtains that hung from the wall for decoration. There were chairs in the room as well that looked very fancy and exotic. The man of the house had to have a very good job to afford all of this and a family.

Lakan in hand he took a quick tour of the first floor. It consisted of a den as well as a kitchen, dining room and library. He stopped in front of a book shelf looking through the reading material for anything that he'd like. It was all mostly garbage and child's stories nothing that would interest him. He moved quietly through the house once more now entering the kitchen. There were many foods and smells that filled his eyes and nose. He took it upon himself to eat a piece of apple pie that was left out to cool for the morning as well as stuff a few pieces of dried meat into his pockets among other things and indulging himself in a glass of milk. He was surprised that someone this wealthy lived in Sunberth and had not been robbed yet. Finishing his meal and wiping his face he returned to the reason that he had entered the home.

Lakan at the ready, he moved to travel upstairs before being met by a four legged shadow that growled under it's breath bearing its teeth at the Akalak. Calm and steady Oumoc slowly backed away as the dog followed ready to snap at the blue skin. It was a medium sized dog, it's breed he couldn't tell or rather did not know. Moving his hand inside of his pockets, he removed a piece of dried meat holding it out to the animal who gave a loud bark before lunging forward. Oumoc pivoted already on his toes bolting it for the coat closet that had now proven to be a safe point of the house. The animal scratched at the door barkig and growling wildly gaining the attention of the man of the house. "Shut up you damned mutt!" The man shouted at the dog as it barked and scratched the floor boards. "What? You want out? I'll let you out." The man shouted opening the front door and shoving the animal outside leaving it to whimper and pace the street.

It looked as if things were going in his favor after all.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 20th, 2016, 10:10 pm

He slowly opened the door stepping out quietly as possible behind the man of the house. He moved on his toes towering over the smaller male by many feet as he walked into the library unaware of the intruder behind. Oumoc stood quietly as the man walked away from earshot leaving the Akalak to his work. He scanned the room before locking eyes on one of the decorative curtains, a tool that would prove useful. Ever so graceful he lifted the brass bar from it's holding hooks, steadying his hands so the rings would not move or clink together thus gaining him attention.

He stood for a moment in the darkness of a corner carefully maneuvering the brass bar so little to no sound could be made. One by one he pulled the rings from the bar before resting the item upon the floor. He hugged the wall next to the door frame, his target emerging from what ever it was that he was doing to return from which he'd come. He moved quickly wrapping the silk around the man's neck and pulling hard cutting off his air supply with a faint grunt. As anticipated the man struggled but Oumoc proved to be too strong for the man to overcome. He quickly made a knot creating a leash around the neck of his victim whilst tossing the other end over a beam above. The man kicked about unable to alarm anyone of his need of help. Giving a hard pull he began to hoist the man up. Though small he proved to be heavier than he portrayed as Oumoc summoned majority of his strength to pull the man high enough to where his feet were off the ground.

Deeming it high enough he tied the free end of the curtain around the now convulsing man's neck allowing his body weight and curtain to leave him suspended in the air frantically flapping about like a fish out of water. He stood and watched as the man's face changed from a pale white to a raging red as if his head were about to burst. He hoped that it did, that would be a sight to see. Movements slowed, his arms dropping to his sides, legs that were kicking wildly now coming to a stop. It ended to soon for the Akalak. He had a thought to cut the man down to revive him and hang him again but that was soon replaced by the sound of a door opening.

A motion of the hand landed the hilt of his dagger in it. He took a few graceful leaps to the bottom of the staircase slowly moving up the flight. He cringed with each step creaking under his weight. "Is that you darling?" The sound of a woman's voice calling out. "You better not be pulling one of your tricks again." She sounded pleasant, content and humble. He was sure that in any other given situation she and Lo'campo would have a wonderful time conversing over topics and drinks. But this was then and he was in control. He had reached the top of the stairs as she had come around the corner her head bumping into his upper abdomen. Her head slowly rose eyes filling with fear as they met with the face of a monster. She moved to run, a hand snatching her by her neck. The grip tightened as her eyes shut from the amount of pain being sent through her neck. She was being moved, thrown as her head connected with the edge of the wall before everything went black.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 20th, 2016, 11:13 pm

He stood atop of the staircase looking down to the ground floor at the body of the woman that he had just thrown. She looked to be breathing meaning that she was still alive for the most part only unconscious. He fetched another curtain using his lakan to cut pieces of the fabric to loosely bound her hands and feet together as well as gag her mouth. Sitting the woman up straight he moved back upstairs where he met a hallway with four doors. The first of the doors open reveled a large bed the sheets scattered. It must have belonged to the couple that were now on the first floor. Moving down a door he discovered another empty room complete with a bed with the sheets scattered like the last and dresser. There was a third door at the end of the hall and the fourth across from where he stood. Opening the door he came face to face with the little one that had let him in the house her eyes filled with doubt and fear.

"Little one, what is wrong?" The child said nothing only looking to his face and the blade that still resided in his hand. He changed his stance taking the hood from over his head revealing his face. He gave a look to the child that assured her that he would not be asking the question again. Her eyes shot down as she began to speak slow and softly stuttering over her words.

"I..I saw what you did to daddy...Mommy too. You aren't a warrior sent here to protect me are you?" Oumoc kept quiet as the girl glanced to him before speaking once more. "I know that you're not. You are a monster." Monster. He smiled at the word giving a twirl of the lakan before taking a step forward.

"Child. I am not monster....I am worse than a monster. I am what stalks the nightmares of monsters." He went to silence the child when a click of a door knob turning caught his ears. He quickly moved, darting backwards into the room behind him searching for a place to hide but the room was bare. A square room with no closets or doors for him to hide behind. He heard footsteps slowly approaching. He had to act quickly putting his hood back over his head before lying on his stomach and sliding under the bed. Feet emerged into the space where the door opened into the hallway turning towards the child before a light voice sounding like it belonged to a young male spoke.

"Ugh, really? You wet the bed again?"

"No it wasn't me it was the monster."

"There you go blaming monsters again."

"No, I'm for reals this time. There is a monster in the house." The boy turned and walked into his room stopping less than an arms length at the cries of his younger sibling.

"Please! Don't! There's a monster under the bed."

"Ha. I can't believe you think monsters are real. I can see clean under your bed right now and there is no monster. Even if there was i'd make him cry like a babe. I'd cut out his innards and feed them to him. I'd kill his family too. And just as he's begging me to stop i'd cut his chest open and stab him in the heart." Blue eyes looked at the child in her wet bed as her brother boasted.

"Please stop your making the monster angry"

"I told you that there wasn't no monster. What are you talking about?"

"The monster under your bed!"

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 21st, 2016, 12:21 am

It had gotten quiet. He could tell by the quick shift of the child's eyes that both the children were looking at the bottom of the bed. Acting fast he lashed out cutting the heal of the boy's foot causing him to fall. Caring not for the furniture he stood straight up flipping the bed in the process. Fear washed over the boy's body as a puddle of liquid began to cover his trousers. He looked to the child who now escaped Oumoc under her blankets. The adolescent attempted to escape only to have his injured foot stepped upon by the sizable man. A cry of pain fueling his power.

"So I hear that you don't believe in monsters kid?"

The boy only looked in fear as if he had seen a ghost. Oumoc moved closer to the boys face, a murderous grin spread across it. "Now what was that you said that you were going to do? Feed me my innards and such? Well I accept your challenge. May the best man win." Putting more of his weight down he felt a snap as the boy cried out from his now broken ankle. Letting up, he let the boy limp away out into the hall and towards the stairs. "I wouldn't go down there if I were you." he adviced as the boy rolled down the stairs in a heap. Oumoc walked slowly behind him watching the lad struggle to achieve what ever goal he had formed in his mind.

Surprisingly he survived the fall down the stairs now vomiting on the floor at the sight of his dead father and unconscious mother. Regaining himself the boy stumbled to the door attempting to undo the locks in a frantic before moving to another part of the house afraid of Oumoc's slow approach. Stumbling across the room pushing past his hanging father the boy disappeared into the library before returning with a weapon in hand. The crossbow was loaded with a bolt already pointed and aimed for the Akalak. Oumoc came to a calm stop by the hanging man. "Now what do exactly aim to do with that?"

Aimed and ready the bolt released with a ping as the sharp object propelled itself through the air before lodging itself into the body of the boy's father. "It's alright, I don't think he felt that." He spoke giving the dead body a good patting for comfort. He was done watching the boy struggle. A flick of his lakan as he started to approach. The boy pulled out another bolt hands shaking as he fiddled with the weapon. Poor thing didn't even know how to use it. It was probably already loaded just in case there was a home invasion. He stood over the boy watching as he continued to waste his time. A jerk of his arm landed his lakan into the boys stomach. The crossbow dropped to the floor the boy leaning forward hands upon Oumoc trying to keep himself steady. Stepping to the side he allowed the boy to lumber forward back into the den before falling to the floor once again.

Placing one foot upon the boy's head he lifted the other, giving a hard stomp onto his face breaking his jaw before flipping him over and repeating for the other jaw bone. Kneeling down he stared the half dead boy in the face. Keeping eye contact as he forced his hand into wound made by his lakan. His eyes widened at the sight of his innards being pulled, removed from the place that they were supposed to be. Doing as was said to be done to he, Oumoc yanked the boy's mouth open confident that it was something painful. His hand red from the organs that rest in them. He was no doctor but knew to be careful. He didn't want to injure one of the fleshy things and kill the boy just yet. Taking his dagger he cut at the sides of the boy's mouth as he cried, allowing his food hole to open wider. Carefully he placed the innards atop of the tongue where they would not fall.

He had to move fast with all of the blood that was flowing across the floor. Wiping his lakan clean of blood, he felt the flesh of the boy's chest. Tender meaning that he would need to be careful with the amount of force put into his work. Positioning the dagger at an angle he created his incision, nipping away at the flesh and tissue before making a space wide enough for him to cut. It was hard to do with the constant moaning and shaking of his limbs. Oumoc grew frustrated placing his lakan onto the ground and standing up. How am I to work with you moving about?" He asked only getting grunts in return. The boy's eyes began to grow heavy. He needed energy. Oumoc didn't know anything about energy other than pain can wake someone up. Taking a leg in each hand, he jumped high into the air coming down unto the boy's knees with enough force to send them backwards. His eyes lit up along with a long moan.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 21st, 2016, 4:30 am

Rendering the boy immobile for the most part he returned to his work taking hold of his tool of choice. He continued to cut away at the flesh and tissue now exposing the muscle that lay underneath. This was something new to him as he poked the red meaty thing seeing that it was stronger than the flesh and tissue before it. Putting more force behind his movements he punctured the muscle as more blood began to run down the edge of the blade. The boy began to panic, hyperventilate his chest rising and falling at a quickened pace. Oumoc hushed the boy asking him to stay calm so no errors could be made.

The boy screamed with what ever sound he could muster from his broken face as tears rolled down his cheeks. He followed the same outline that he had cut for the flesh. He moved slow making sure that he did not go too deep and damage his goal before he even got to see it. Sweat dropped down his brow as tried to focus. He had made it halfway through the process without complaint other than the constant screaming, but for the most part he had proven to be quite good at this. The second half of the process was very easy as it was looser than where he began. He slapped the muscle onto the floor like a bad piece of meat among the other things he removed now sitting in the pile of blood.

He took a deep breathe of relief now that his task had been finished. The boy now half dead sitting no longer making sound. His eyes where open though glazed over, his breathing slow and heavy. Oumoc took a moment to appreciate his work. He sat with the boy as his heart sat exposed to the open air. This was a sight to see. He had to admit that the boy had an imagination. Oumoc was just a tool used to make it happen. He sat with his stomach slit open his innards hanging from his broken mouth sitting in a lake of his own blood with his heart exposed. He looked into the boys eyes to try and read his emotions, to see if he could feel what the boy felt. Nothing. Taking his lakan he let the blade hover over the gaping hole in the boy's chest. There was no sudden movements or begging, just the two sitting there staring at one another as time passed them by. He slid the blade into the boy's heart as it gave one last pump before pouring waves of red. All motion stopped. Silence filled the house before it was replaced by the faint sound of a baby crying.

He traveled back upstairs following the sound of the infant before finding himself in the room of the parents. There sat a cradle in the corner matching the color of the wall. He must have missed it when he first passed the room. He approached the infant sized bed as the baby continued to whine for attention. It had smooth skin pale like it's mother with two puddles of pink flushing in it's cheeks. It let out another cry as it opened it's eyes showing two big emerald colored circles staring up at the blue man. Oumoc looked upon the baby with emotionless eyes having no care for the infant in any way. He lifted the crying baby agitated with the noise that it produced. It was weak, obsolete. If it were an Akalak baby even Konti then it would be suitable, worthy of being nurtured of being alive. He held the baby upside down by it's legs before snatching a linen from the bed and exiting the room.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lo'campo on March 21st, 2016, 7:15 am

He'd been sitting atop of the stair case for quite some time before the mother and wife of the house to awaken. She began to stir at first before gathering her bearing realizing where she was. She let out a scream when she noticed her husband who still dangled from above followed by tears and gaging when she looked over to find her oldest child sprawled across the floor dead. Oumoc sat in silence watching the woman struggle to free herself of her restraints.

"The noise. All that noise for so long. It wouldn't stop. So I made it stop."

He took a stand, a large lump in a pillowcase that he held in his hand. He began walking down the stairs swing the pillowcase against the wall harder with each rotation. The white fabric began to turn pink, then red. The lump grew heavier as the red stain changed into a darker hue. By the time he had reached the bottom step red liquid oozed from the pillowcase dripping upon the floor boards. He stood over her as neither of them moved. Taking hold of the red stained end he dumped the contents of the pillowcase in front of the woman as infant limbs and other unrecognizable things fell in a blood soaked mess.

There was a scream, loud, high pitched. The woman ran pass Oumoc upstairs. They always ran as if it would save them. Like a mouse in a maze they were only buying time before reaching the inevitable. He turned to follow giving chase as she ran into the child's room slamming the door and locking it behind her leaving the Akalak on the other side. He rammed the door with his shoulder only to find out that it would not budge. He could hear them. The screams, the tears, the cries for help begging him to put an end to their suffering. He rammed the door harder as it began to bend behind his weight. Splinters began to form as the wood cracked and split. Another good kick put a hole into the door large enough for his hand to fit.

He fumbled with the knob before finding the lock he opened the broken door standing in the doorway boiling with anger. A shadow moved from his right turning to see the woman raising an object to strike him with. A quick hand shot out taking hold of her forearm before tossing her across the room into the wall. Wasting no time he stomped over taking hold of her hair dragging her kicking and screaming into the next room. She tried to fight back flailing her arms in opposition. He had enough of the woman already. Lifting his foot he gave her a hard kick in her side knocking the air from her body. He repeated the action over and over, lifting his feet and bringing it down onto her body wherever it landed.s She soon lay unresponsive, twitching as foam came from her mouth yet that did not stop the raging man from continuing his assault stomping down onto the woman's face until it was rendered broken and unrecognizable. She lay motionless, lifeless her eyes still open gazing over into her child's room. The face of her child being the last thing she seen before moving on.

"Please don't hurt me mister." The little one begged as tears began to form in her eyes. Stepping over her dead mother he walked into her room his lakan at his side. She looked at him with eyes ever so innocent and filled with courage, even after witnessing all that she saw. He had respect for the child in a way that she wouldn't understand unless she was older. She raised his hand pausing a bit as she flinched to his touch wiping a speck of blood from her face. She had nice course black hair that smelled of berries like her mother. "I promise, I wont hurt you child." He opened his hand for her to put her's into as he took hold of it leading her through the house past her mother. Past her older brother and infant sibling that lay upon the floor and past her father that still stayed suspended in the den. They had reached outside, the night time breeze feeling warm upon their skin. There were still people about, the perfect opportunity for him.

"Kill her! Kill her now! The child knows magic!" He began to yell out in the streets while pointing at the child who had a confused look upon her face. People heard and began to gather with weapons drawn ready to kill.

"No, I don't know magic I swear. What are you doing? Why are you ding this.?"

"Don't listen to her, she tried to trick me. Her entire family did. I made quick of them but she is strong. Don't let her appearance fool you kill her." More people gathered as murmured filled the street.Weapons were raised and words were being passed around.

"No please I'm not-" Her words were interrupted by a stone being thrown at her hitting her atop of her head. He slowly backed away as citizens began to move closer to here. Weapons were swung as her little screams filled the air begging for help, for mercy, for them to stop and see that she didn't know any magic. It was too late for her though. There were enough people there that had a hatred for magic of any form. A hatred so big that they would kill a child even. Her cries echoed through the street.

An echo of pain, suffering, betrayal. Oumoc continued his walk unmoved by the shrieks of pain that filled the air as she was being brutally beaten to death. He was a man of his word if anything and kept his promise of not harming her. The final scream filled the air as the crowd dispersed leaving a small mangled body to rot in the streets. She was barely alive, dying. She looked up to the figure that stood over her, Oumoc. He stood watching as she took her final breath, joining her family in the afterlife. A smile upon his face, hood over his head he turned to return home and get a good nights sleep.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Konrad Venger on March 29th, 2016, 2:53 am

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Lo'campo

XP:
Observation - 3
Stealth - 2
Persuasion - 3
Brawling - 2
Intimidation - 5
Torture - 3
Lakan - 1

Lore:
Choosing Marks for Murder
Manipulating a Child
Brawling: Anything is A Weapons
Sunberth: There Really Are Monsters Abroad
Torture: A Good, Proper Disemboweling
Everything is a Tool for Torture... Especially Children
Persuasion: Playing on Prejudices

Click Me! :
Wow... and I thought I was a monster! Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse, you ratchet it up a level of depraved and wow, it just kept going and going... really was nauseating at the end, but oh-so-fiendishly clever, too!

One thing that I didn't like was the whole, drawn-out thing with the curtains. Having him STAND there, OBLIVIOUS, for THAT long while you took the bar down, stripped it and THEN choked/hung him? Very unlikely. I know you have a thing for theatrical executions, but you have to keep it in the realms of the possible, too.

But, overall, a well-crafted and deliciously disgusting little turd of a thread. Well done!

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4