Flashbacks in 515

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Flashbacks in 515

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 14th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Hello all!

I have been thinking about fleshing out a bit of Aladari's history, beginning with her voyage to Sunberth. The girl was hitching rides through the Suvan Sea on various ships on various trade routes. This means that flashbacks are open in a number of places. The stops Aladari made were from Zeltiva to Mura, then down to Abura and Riverfall, and around to Sunberth. The trip would begin at the start of Spring 514, and end late Summer of 515. Before that, she was also traveling around on the seas with her parents as a small child, until the age of 9 in about 498 AV.
If anyone was plausibly in any one of these spots around the time she would've been there, feel free to contact me and we can set up a joint flashback. Thanks!
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Flashbacks in 515

Postby Tap on June 14th, 2016, 10:50 pm

Hey Tap is in Mura and has been for the past like 80 years, so whenever you were there she would be too! Tap is a fisherwoman and very interested in the outside world especially if it has to do with traveling the seas and fishing and stuff like that. She knows a bit about Vantha culture and would know that the Coolwater Hold specializes in fishing and seeing as you came on a boat, she would definitely like talking to you.

If you have any specific ideas about what you'd want to thread about, I'm open to whatever, as long as it makes sense for Tap to be in that situation. Just PM me!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes