Solo A Drop of Blood Only Pours into a Pool.

You'll like it, trust me...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Drop of Blood Only Pours into a Pool.

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 21st, 2016, 7:35 pm

TThe Outskirts of the Mythryn. Date: 10-15th of summer.

Hooves clapped against the beaten path of what is known as the Kabrin Road. Ferrin. The rider, sat uncomfortably in his saddle as he held tightly to the reins of the dark colored Zavian. It's not just any stallion. It was one of Ferrins friends, best friends. He trusted the mare as much as he would trust his own friends and family. Well, more than that even. He wouldn't let anything happen to it, no matter what.

Caws could be heard a half mile out to the east of the Kabrin. Crows circled around high up in the sky, in search of whatever dead game they could muster. Ferrin looked upwards towards the direction of the minuscule flock of crows. He counted four in number. The woods were left behind the two as they continued along, though the birds were circling something.

Cyprus, the Zavian. Whinnied and halted nervously, flipping his head to either side of him; his locks of straw like hair whipped Ferrin in his tanned face. Ferrin flushed a rose red, his teal blue eyes looked as if the hues changed to a darker more serious attitude. "Calm down boy. What the petch is wrong? You know I don't like it when your hair whips in my face." Demanded the Kenashian as he tried his best to stay balanced on the saddle. They were only a few days away from the Mythryn. Where Ferrin was ordered to patrol at for a few days. Then he'll come back.

Ferrin peered over the saddle as the horse tended to calm down and snorted every other tick or so. "What the hell is wrong..." Ferrin said to himself. The crows were still circling. Ferrin grew more curious. He turned Cyprus round and lightly rasped them. The sound vibrated with a light whip, Cyprus snorted and followed through his given orders. Synas light shown fair across the plains of the open grassland. The Zavian rushed over to the locstion of what was to be; a tipped and salvaged wagon.

A dead male was discovered crushed by one of the wooden wheels and the pressure of the wagon itself. And not only crushed, but burned as well. The wagon itself was in no shape for transportation as if just by touching it, the wagon would crumble and get carried away by the wind like dust. Ferrin gagged at the smeel of a burnt corpse. "By Sylirs tongue." Exclaimed Ferrin in awe.

The horse inched closer. Ferrin patted the mare lightly on his neck. He could feel the tension in Cyprus as well. "Let's look for tracks, right boy?" Asked Ferrin to Cyprus timidly. He couldn't understand what was going on here. Why this close to the Mythryn as well. There were flies all over the dead body, it appeared to be only a few days old as Ferrin inspected it fairly close. Yonder the wagon, as Cyrpus rounded it, Ferrin spotted some tracks. "There. A few horse tracks and a trail of three pairs of feet, at least. Slavers? Bandits... Whoever they are, we should follow them. Come." Ferrin had felt itchy inside his leather armor. He rested one hand on the hilt of his short broadsword, his longbow within its case was tied on the back of Cyprus, along with the quiver.

Cyprus whinnied and carefully clopped his hooves alongside the trails. Being careful of his steps as Ferrin kept an eye out for any signs of danger. Ferrin only believes that Sylir is on his side. If things go wrong... He'll need to find a way out of it.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 22nd, 2016, 2:48 am

Title and Date

Ferrin and Cyprus had followed the path towards the far edge of the Bronze Woods. This exploration would only delay the expected arrival for Ferrin at the Mythryn. Ferrin grew worrisome of this decision he made. What if he had stepped into something that was so much bigger than he? How would this choice turn out? What will happen next.

Ferrins stomach churned and knotted a little. He couldn't understand this fear. He didn't even understand why he was being quite emotional what so ever. All of those events that had occurred last spring lingered on him. Ferrin grew mode observant of what he needs to do from now on. He's training to become mentally and both physically ready for whatever gets tossed to him.

If he's served danger, he'll claim his fork of justice and devour the danger. His stomahc lurched and Ferrin could hear it rumble inside. The closer he inched towards the Bronze Woods, the more his stomach clenched. The more nervous he felt. It wasn't adding up. A burnt corpse under a toppled over wagon; which was also burnt? Who would do such a thing.

They reached the treeline of the Bronze Woods, thin layers of trees started the canopy that traveled deeper for miles on end. Ferrin pondered as they inched closer and closer. It seemed impassable for Cyprus as the spacing between each tree was barely even passable for Ferrin. "Well, Shyke. I'll go on my own boy. You stay here. Wait for me for a few bells. I'll be back." Said Ferrin after he dismounted.

Ferrin pulled the reins on the saddle over to the nearest tree and firmly tied them around the bark. Tightening the reins, he looked through the canopy then back to Cyprus. "I'll bring my longbow and quiver too. Since I'm not wearing any metal armor, whoever they are, won't hear me coming." Ferrin stepped round the mare and opened up his longbow case and retrieved his bow. He of course; grabbed the quiver full of arrows.

As Ferrin prepared his leave, he patted Cyprus along his sides. "You stay here." Said Ferrin with a kind and polite smile. The Kenash headed into the woods, in search of the culprits who committed the crime. Who would do such a thing?

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 30th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Title and Date

Tying the reins was fairly easy. Ferrin managed it within a few chimes. Ferrin patted the side if the mare before he left and walked in through the Bronze Woods. He held his longbow tightly on his left hand. His Longsword safely tucked inside its sheath on the right of his waist. The hilt lightly tapped his waist as Ferrin picked his way through the thicket of the treeline.

Ferrin kept a keen eye on the boot prints below. Hoping that they haven't been sweeped away. A large boulder interfered with the tracking. Ferrin crouched, inspecting the ground beneath them. Tracks split, hooves and boots turned different paths. Though, they looked as if they were still heading the same way. It was fortunate for him, though whoever these people are. . . It felt strange.

"Hoof prints are still visible. . . Boot prints as Well. Also, now a more visible trail of someone being dragged. Why?" Asjed Ferrin to himself mainly, he slowly inched his way around the large boulder and continued to crouch his way throughout the trail. He smelt smoke, perhaps a few miles out.

His palms were sweaty, though he was still only holding the longbow by the handle. The smell of smoke wafted more heavily as he continued on. Ferrin slightly moaned a bit, he wasn't prepared for this type of mishap. What could actually happen, just as well might. Ferrin avoided a tree by moving to the side. He just missed a stick on the ground to avoid any alert.

Muffling voices could be heard up ahead now, the scent of campfire tinged Ferrins nose. He held back a sneeze. It was exhilarating, yet very dangerous to be out by yourself. As Ferrin picked his way closer to the camp fire. He looked upwards, through the branches and into the sky. It was getting dark. "Petch, I should be at the Mythryn by now..." Ferrin whispered to himself.

After what seemed to be a few chimes of stressful walking, he managed to find himself behind a large brush, bigger than him if course. Fortunately, there were fairly reasonable peek holes that he could see through without being exposed. Then the voices spoke. Ferrin counted at least five men and women by the campfire. All swathed in large darkened cloaks.

"Do you really believe that we have done the right thing?" Asked a woman. From what Ferrin could only presume that that is a woman. A figure was cooking meat on a makeshift rack over the campfire. Ferrin hoped that that wasn't meat from a human. That's. . . disgusting. Really.

"Yes, it was for survival. If we are meant to live out here. Then we must do what we needed to. Keep the girl quiet in there, would you?" Bellowed the man. There had appeared to be screaming as well. Ferrin hadn't heard that till' now of course. He was zoned in on these people out here. What in the world could they be doing? Surely, survival isn't the main reason. Banditry?

"Yes, captain." The girl said sullenly and trudged her way over to the tent. Her voice was muffled, but Ferrin could hear little nibbles of argument. Ferrin turned his head to focus on the other men. His shield on his arm was getting heavy. His palms were sweating like crazy. His heart rate was ascending so fast, that Ferrin was having difficulty of breathing. This wasn't fear? Was it? Or is this some sort of excitement?

No, this wasn't excitement. Why would he be happy about torture? What did these people in dark robes want? The other men and women that was by the 'captain,' sat on fallen logs. "Captain, you see. The meat needs to be tender. You must cook it for longer-"

"Quiet, it's getting late alright? Do you really want the wolves to be coming after all of us? When we're tired and can't fight back. Those men up there, they gave us a beating, but we managed a win. Plus extra." His tone shifted to being crucial to being intrigued. Ferrin grew nervous, as he watched. Plus, a little hungry as well.

"Well, it seems about done to me? Call in the others and gather the other meats I have cooked. We'll be feasting tonight. Perhaps, have some pleasure in it as well." Others chuckled. Ferrin wondered what race they even were. They've acted like monsters. Ferrin watched, waiting to come up for a plan. It seemed that the best choice was. To wait for them to sleep.

Yes, sleep. Attack while they are asleep. That's what Ferrin will do.

He prays that Sylir is watching his side. What on Mizahar, has Ferrin gotten himself into?

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 1st, 2016, 3:02 am

Title and Date

Ferrin half watched and almost felt half asleep. He had had lost track of how long he's been waiting. His legs were beginning to feel numb. But, he didn't express his tiredness. Ferrin had felt some rush. He wanted to kill these bandits. He wanted to know what they were doing. But, it seemed that all of them didn't go to bed until later after night.

Ferrin pulled back a yawn. Though, his looks says he if awake. But, his body says differently. He wanted to, so much. Though, he wanted to rescue the cry of a woman that needed help. She was still in one of the tents. Their must be others as well. Maybe they are all in one tent? Ferrin won't have to slaughter the bandits? Ferrin was also surprised of one thing.

The bandits had not seen him yet. Scratch that, heard him. It was dark out, though by the emphasize of the fire. It's light could depict a human figure anytime.

"You, get off ter' bed. We will be leaving in the morning. Now, yer' fool." Said the captain through gritted teeth. Why do these men and women refer that man in particular, the captain? It was almost hysterical, yet obscured at the same time. Why?

The woman half stumbled and half walked her way to her tent. Or at least, that was what she thought. It didn't matter where those bandits sleep. They'll all be dead by morning, anyways. The woman who staggered her way into the tent immediately fell unconscious, she snored. Ferrin chuckled hoarsly to himself. Hoping that the captain did not over hear.

Ferrin waited for his chance. Now, it was his chance now. Ferrin could take his chances and run through the clearing on the back side of the tents. And strike him there, through the back. The captain had decided to sit still, where he was. He started humming a tune. It didn't sound very good to the ears of the Kenashian. Ferrin nodded to himself. He'll cross the clearing, by going around the backside of the tents. The others should all be sleeping. Hopefully.

As the night was still awake, everything else was fairly difficult for Ferrin. He had to do his best to avoid any possible sounds on the ground that could alert the captain. His heart raced uncontrollably. He was frightened, but he wasn't panicked. He knew what to do, well mostly. The other stuff, is risk and chance.

After a few intense chimes of picking his way out of the treeline. He let out a relieved sigh, quiet though. He didn't want to get caught. Ferrin had managed to get behind the tent of the first one. Though, a shadow is casted, but the people in the tent seemed to be asleep. Just only.

Ferrin knew better to jog or tip toe. He crouched and prepared an arrow into his bow as he walked behind the third tent. The second tent went by like a breeze. He passed the fourth tent, still crouching. His legs were feeling a bit numb-ish. How long can he keep up with this position? Ferrin wondered what he's going to do with the dead bodies. The captain sort of sounded like a man from Kenash. But, he sounded more different than that. It was odd, but Ferrin couldn't place his finger on it.

The fifth tent... Now, that one was a wee bit of a challenge. As he passed through the back of the fourth one, each tent as a space wide enough to fit at least a horse. . . By the way. What happened to the horse from the trail? Ferrin peeked over the corner of the fourth tent. Just across from the tents opposite of where they were now actually, layed the stallions. Whom whinnied and snorted in their sleep. Ferrin sighed reluctantly. He quickly turned and passed the opening.

Ferrin found his way at the other end of the last tent. He managed to get a good view of the captain, still drinking and eating of course. The fire light was still ablaze, but weakening.

Now is my chance. I'll rush behind him and use my blade. He thought. He canceled the arrow and placed it back in his quiver. He strapped the longbow around his shoulder and withdrew his blade and shield. Be crossed through the clearing, opposite of the treeline that he came from, to find himself on the other treeline. Ferrin let loose a few breathers. He wasn't ready, no he was. No he wasn't.

Yes, no. Was he? He wasn't sure. It started to slowly scare Ferrin nos. What if, he was doing this all wrong? The captain is roughly a bit too drunk to even know what was going on around him. But, the fire was weakening, he needed to do something. Ferrin sighed, he lowered to a crouch and rushed to the back of the bandit. He was humming some old tune. One that Ferrin hadn't heard of before, his tankard contained alcohol that swooshed around and splashed over the ground or next to where he sat.

Ferrin should knock him out, actually. He decided that hitting him on the head with the hilt seemed to be the easiest way. Since he could for sure gather information from this man. Like the ehy, who's and where's what and when. All of that good stuff. Okay, Ferrin thought. I'm ready.

Thwack.

The hilt of the shortened broadsword whacks the captain on the head so hard, that he could possibly be asleep for more than an average amount of hours. The fire dimmned to nothing within a matter of ticks. Alcohol poured over the man's face and his food fell with an unsettling plop. Snoring could be heard.

Now, to deal with the others. . .

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 21st, 2016, 12:28 am

Title and Date

Ferrin spotted a longbow near the camp fire. It must've been the bandits that he had just knocked out. Ferrin was relieved that he didn't have to spar against the bandit. He's done so much killing these past seasons, he wishes it to stop. Though, he knows, that being a squire or any of the Knights, one must endure such acts.

The bandit was snoring, Ferrin interrupted the.man's cooking as a piece of frog was being roasted on a stick. It was undercooked at the moment, Ferrin decided to leave it e as he didn't really need it. "Good. We have the bow. Arrows. Fire..." Said Ferrin to himself as he sheathed his shortened broadsword.

~~~~

There was a tent situated for the bandits, one for the leader, and another for the enslaved. One man, was sharpening his dagger. Sparks erupted as the Stone in his hand scraped against the small blade. A woman, was across from him. She bore a dark cloak and gauntlets. Her hair was shoulder length and red like a rose red hue. The man's, was a natural brown.

"How about a game of cards. Poker?" Asked the red head as she boredly watched the man sharpen his blade.

"No, we should go check on those slaves. I think we might have some fun." He said menacingly as he tilted his head around to stretch his neck. "The boss is surely taking his lovely time eh?" He smirked.

"Yes he quite is. Though, he usually sleeps in his tent. Not with us." Said the girl again, she craned her head to focus on the flap facing outside into the darkness. "Hey, the fire is starting to go out slowly, as well." She observed. In fact, the fire was dimming, but they haven't noticed another man outside yet.

"Yeah so, it seems to me that he should be done, bout' now. Eh?" He chuckled. "It shouldn't take him that long to cook himself a frog for petchin' sake."

"True. Alright you win. Let's go take a look at what we got then, eh?" She said suddenly. The two got up and simply stepped out of the tent.

~~~~~

Petch.

It was what Ferrin could think of as he had seen the two other bandits come out of one tent. "Hey!" Shouted a man as he raised a dagger and poised it at Ferrins head. "Ya bastard!" He raged and chucked the blade towards his head. Ferrin ducked and quickly knocked an arrow on the bow. He fired one arrow at the man, it his lower left thigh and the man screamed in pain as he dropped on his left knee. He held the wound with his two hands, as he wrapped them around.

"Ya bitch." Screamed the red head. She unsheathed her short sword and rushed after Ferrin. She charged and swung her blade. Ferrin used the longbow and raised it up for defense. The thin frame snapped into two and the string whipped Ferrin in the face.

Ferrin immediately dropped the bow, the whip in the face stungz but he ignored the pain and now he had his full grasp onto his shield. He bashed the lady. She was dazed and fell on her rear. A loud thump sounded and she groaned. Ferrin unsheathed his blade as she was slowly getting up. He poised the blade at the woman's neck. "You move. I'll cut your throat. Now tell me. We're you the ones who burned that wagon? And those people who owned it?"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 21st, 2016, 3:18 am

Title and Date

"No we was-" she spoke but her words were cut short.

"Lies." Interrupted Ferrin. He only only dug the blade in lightly into her neck. Just letting little droplets of blood seep out. The red head started to whimper, like a dog.

"No please." She pleaded. Ferrin kept it at that point.

"I will if you don't speak the truth right now."

"She doesn't have to." Blurred the man with the arrow in his knee. He pulled it out and limped forward. The arrowhead.was out as well. Blood started to trail the ground as well. "She doesn't have to." Repeated the man.

"By the Order. She does." Responded Ferrin coldly. The man stopped dead in his tracks. He was a few feet behind the girl. The fire burned and cackled behind them. He grew silent now. "Did you and your fellow companions burn that wagon?"

~~~~

The bandit knocked out stirred in his sleep. He awoke to hearing three people speak. He groaned slightly. He looked up as he was sprawled on the ground. A man swathed in armor before him stood posing a blade at his fellow bandits' throat. He slowly got up. He felt around for a large rock and found one nearest the fire. He picked it up.

Raising his hand, he slowly stood behind the armored man. He swung the rock against his head and the man fell. The girl yelped and stepped back. "Didn't we clear em' all?" Asked the bandit as he dropped the rock. It landed with a thunk.

"Take his armor and sword. His shield too. Chain him up with the other two. We leave in the mornin' go."

~~~~

As Ferrin fell he landed with a moan. His vision was blurry and he could barely hear. The last thing he remembered before he had fallen unconscious was being dragged out.

OOCFerrin has his original clothes underneath. :)

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 21st, 2016, 2:22 pm

The 11th Bronze Woods: Morning

Ferrin awoke in chains. He heard more than one horse snort. The back of his head throbbed and he was slightly dazed. He was laying next to a chained woman who had bloodshot eyes. She looked at him awkwardly. Her hair was ratted and she looked extremely exhausted.

"Are... You... Alright..." She asked Ferrin with a gasp as she noticed his eyes blink a few times
His armor and weapons are gone, but he didn't hear Cyprus. So, they didn't catch him yet. Also, it's been awhile since he fed him. Surely, that horse can last a day without him... Right?

Ferrin groaned a bit and slowly got up. The pain in his head made him feel dizzy. He sighed as he righted himself up. "Yes..." He said slowly as he tried to get the gist of where he was again. "Those bandits are rough..." He said with a slight chuckle and spat blood on the floor beside him.

"They hit you hard." She said as she did her best to inspect the wound.

"Yeah they did."

"Let me help you with that..." She grabbed a waterskin that was beside her. "They're rough, but they won't let us starve." She said with a smile. She opened the top and Ferrin leaned over for her to pour some water on his head wound. Blood washed instantly onto the ground and the Kenashian held back a wince.

"Thank you." He said as he started to feel just only the bump on his head.

"It's no problem. Really." She said slowly. "They'll be coming soon. They burnt down my father's wagon..." She spoke sullenly as if she were to cry. "Even him too. Because he fought back. Trying to rescue me... We figured that we didn't need an escort. We though we could handle the short trip on our own..." She stated wearily.

She looked like she was about to cry. "Shh.. It's going to be okay. I promise
How old are you?" He asked randomly with an arch brow.

"Twenty." She responded sadly. "We were supposed to head up to Syliras for my birthday. We had family there and everything. It was also a day for us to sell our goods at the Bazaar..." She said in almost a childish voice. Ferrin could tell that she was starting to get scared, just by looking at her.

"Yeah. We'll be back. Truly. I think I can come up with a plan. My shackle is loose..." He said with a smile. "Help me break it open, can you?" He asked. He rugged on the shackle. It was starting to become even more loose, but they had to hold everything. The guy that Ferrin shot in the leg of, came inside. "Okay you fuckers. Get up." Demanded the man. Ferrin sat still not following the order. Who is he to tell a Squire what to do? "Get up you petching shyke." The man brought out his dagger.

He stepped towards Ferrin. Ferrin didn't flinch and he kept quiet. He was intimidating the bandit. Though, the bandit didn't fall for it. He went up and cut Ferrins' left arm. A gash was exposed. Then blood slowly dripped. "Now." Ordered the bandit. Ferrin took his leg and swung it at the man lower part of the body. The force of the kick was strong enough to relinquish a sudden cracking sound. The man fell and dropped the dagger. Ferrin picked it up with both hands and he stabbed the man in the back. The crack of the stab was loud enough to hear and the girlnflimched as the bandit dropped dead.

The blade broke inside the man's body as Ferrin pulled out the hilt. "Don't touch me." He taunted the dead body. Ferrin managed to break free of his shackles not too long after. They were extremely rusted and all. He helped the red head as well. "Let's go get the other two. This time, for sure."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 22nd, 2016, 1:50 pm

Title and Date

As Ferrin peered out through the flap of the tent. Synas light poured down over him and he knew it was daylight. But, he couldn't see the other two bandits that he consulted the last night. "Shh." He told the girl behind him as he inched out slowly in a crouch. The other two must be sleeping. Ferrin noticed his blade was laying against the one tent beside theirs. He did his best to avoid any sticks and the like. But, his stealth wasn't exactly perfect as he stepped on a small stick that relinquished a surprising loud crack.

Birds fluttered up in the air as they became startled and now was flying far from the clearing. The smoke of course, it was dead and burnt out. Ferrin cursed under his breath, but he noticed the girl moving close behind Ferrin. So he must keep going. The squire noticed two figures sleeping inside the intended tent that they're heading for. Ferrin crept closer to his blade.

He picked it up slowly, he wondered if he should just go back for Cyprus. But, he needed to get rid of these bandits before they would do anymore harm. The male bandit was snoring. He figured that he should leave him alive for the squires and Knights that were stationed at the Mythryn. Good thing they have rope.

Ferrin unsheathed his blade slowly and lowered his sheath on the ground carefully. He avoided wearing his armor for now. He was to focused on killing off these bandits. Perhaps, he would spare the life of one. If they promise to cooperate. Ferrin had his regular clothes under him fortunately, so he wouldn't be seen bare.

The Kenashian slowly opened the flap. The lady was on top of the man, but sleeping and swathed with her clothes. They both were sleeping. Ferrin carefully shooved of the woman, she appeared to.be a heavy sleeper and ignored the movement. She shuttered, but that was it as her response. The man, though he tossed and turned, he even grumbled a bit. But, he never had woken up either. Ferrin raised his blade aiming for the woman.

Who cares who she was. She was still a bad person who shouldn't need a second chance. Ferrin must serve justice. May Sylir watch over him.

The blade coursed down swiftly with both hands on the pummel. The blade pierced the woman's neck and her blood slowly pooled out into a puddle beside her. The mman woke up startled and kicked Ferrin I'm the leg. Having Ferrin lose his balance and falls out of the flap. "Ya bastard. Why you go and kill her off like that!" Raged the bandit. He hurled himself at Ferrin, the Kenashians blade jumped out his hands.

His face was being beaten down and pounded on. Blood poured from his nose. He had trouble seeing. His vision was blurry. Then the man tumbled off of him. Though, the red head had tackled him actually. Ferrin sighed softly. He coughed out blood and layed his knees on the ground. He was trying to breath, but all of this interaction had made him catch himself into a little shock. He heard screaming and yelling. But then, that all stopped. There was a hand on his shoulder, it was the girls.

"We should go now. I can help you."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 12:53 am

Ferrin nodded as the red headed lady helped him up. He still felt sore and he was shocked. He didn't know why, he expected something like this to happen. Though, he's a bit shaken, he is still stable enough to stand and all. "What's your name?" He croaked as he stood up. He allowed the read head to rest his arms on her shoulder. The two started walking. "Miranda. Miranda Aleheart. I'm a healer at the Mythryn. Though, my father and I used to run a business together, but I'm not so sure as of now...." She said looking past the canopy before them.

"I have a horse. He's just down this worn out trail. The way we came." Ferrin said finally as they started walking. "I have little supplies with me, but it's enough to get to the Mythryn. My armor... I need to get it." Ferrin realized. He slowly let go of Miranda's arm and started to limp his way back over to the tents to gather his armor. "It won't take me long to put it all on." Said Ferrin as Miranda came back for him. "Alright. We should hurry though. I don't want to stand here all day..." She nudged as she stood patiently.

Ferrin started putting on his gear as best he could. His arms were sore and his abdomen felt bruised. He winced a little as he put on his chest plate. After, he put on everything else.

"Okay, ready." Said Ferrin as he belted his short broadsword. "I'm Ferrin by the way. Squire Ferrin Al'Mandrikan." He said firmly, but a little tiredly as well.

"Good to meet you Ferrin. Now, we should really get going before the wolves come. They've probably smelled the corpses by now."

"Sure sure. Let's go then." Ferrin stepped in beside Miranda and the two recontinued their way towards the Mythryn.

After a few chimes of a walk, and winces of pain. The two managed their way to Cyprus. A dark grey and black Zavian. Who is best of friends with Ferrin. He whinnied and it was a whinny of worry. "There there boy." Said Ferrin slowly. They just passed an apple tree and one was hanging from where Ferrin had his head. He pulled an apple of the branch. "Here you go boy." Ferrin spoke with a smile and fed Cyprus the apple. The horse took it greedily and slobbered slime all over Ferrins hand. He whipped it off by shaking his hand.

"Here. Carefully mount Cyprus after me. Hold on tight because he can run." Stated Ferrin assuring the woman of Cyprus and his ways. Ferrin mounted the horse slowly, but carefully. Miranda followed him and sat behind him on the saddle. She wrapped her arms tightly. This was done after Ferrin had untied the reins from the tree. Ferrin then lightly clicked his heels on the sides of the Zavian and directed Cyprus towards the Mythryn.

Riding through the early morning sunset.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aladari Coolwater on December 6th, 2016, 6:31 pm

ImageGrades Ahoy!

Name:Ferric Al'Mandrikan

XP Award:
  • Riding: +2
  • Logic: +1
  • Tracking: +1
  • Deduction: +1
  • Stealth: +3
  • Tactics: +2
  • Endurance: +1
  • Interrogation: +1
  • Intimidation: +1
Lore:
  • Trauma Leaves Lingering Emotion
  • Tracking: Horse Hoof Shape
  • Tracking: Human Boot Shape
  • Tracking: Following a Trail Around Obstacles
  • Deduction: Smoke Means Fire
  • Tactics: Wait for Nighttime and Sleep
  • Tactics: Knocking Out Enemies
  • Longbows are Bad Shields
  • Intimidation: Doesn't Work When You're Tied Up
  • Stealth: Armor is Noisy and Slow

Penalties/Rewards :
Obviously, Ferric will suffer from a series of bruises on his head, as well as gash inhis arm. I won't go into dates since this thread is rather old, but if you really want to know, go ahead and PM me.

Shield Points: +2 for helping people of the city./spoiler]
[spoiler=Comments]I felt like the actual combat was a little rushed. Maybe try to slow it down next time. It's okay to make a solo longer than 5 or 6 posts. I also didn't award Ferric exp for it since he is so experienced already (not because I thought it wasn't RPed correctly).

Sorry for the long wait. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your grade. Don't forget to delete or edit your request in the queue.
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)