Solo Broken

Irathia tries to sort things out after the bandits.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Broken

Postby Irathia on March 13th, 2016, 8:05 pm

46th of Spring, 516 AV

Irathia sat in her bed in the Dormitories, her cloak tightly wrapped around her body as she stared out into nothingness. Most of her face was blank, like a statue, but her eyes seemed to swirl in circles, exploring the nothing... She felt her hands squeeze her shoulders, her finger nails digging into her skin. She adjusted her self so that her cloak was even tighter around her.

Everything that happened seemed like a dream, but signs showed her other wise. The hole in her cloak... The brown red color on her hands and chin, no matter how hard she tried to wash it off it wouldn't come off... The corpses of the bandits around her, fear on their faces and blood covering them. She felt a tightness to her stomach as she recalled these memories. She gagged slightly, she started clenching her throat as she thought, to prevent her from throwing up.

It happened again... So what? It happened before! But these aren't Yukmen! These were people, and everyone deserves a second chance... These people probably killed like they breathed, and they did... Shut up. No, its true. That is correct, but it's doesn't excuse me slaughtering them! Oh what, slaughter some bandits! Not just the bandits.... Yukmen? No! You know exactly what I am talking about. A inner war was swirling in Irathia's mind, some tears began to flow down her face once again.

No... What do you mean 'No?' We did what we did, and we can NEVER, forget him! Shut the petch up you... You... "You Berserker!" She shouted. Irathia's eyes widened as she covered her mouth... She just said that... It reminded her of Alex.
Irathia
Player

Words: 99507
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Broken

Postby Irathia on March 13th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Irathia chuckled to herself. What even is a berserker? The voice that asked was like her own, but monotone, like a constant droning, the one that called Irathia a Berserker. While the second voice was her again, like the first, but it was much more emotional. We go berserk constantly, so, I am calling us a Berserker because that is what we do. We go crazy. Silence for a while.

Irathia brought a hand up to her head and pushed hair out of her face, but while doing so she dragged her fingernails across her scalp. We can control it, just become... Become what? Tell me, if we just bottle everything up like we used... It might get worse! Not better. We don't know that. But it can happen... Irathia looked to her side. We are a monster when we don't bottle it up. We let go back in the wilderness and we killed, we blacked out and we killed our friend! More tears blurred Irathia's vision as she thought...

But we can still be better, if we were to become numb again we should just march our selves back to Xy! Back to our master and back to abuse. We don't want that, do we? Or maybe we should just hope on a caravan right now and do it?! The inner voice, the more emotional voice roared in Irathia's head, she was clearly angry... We... Are not a Berserker... Though we are... Silence in Irathia's mind as the voices faded slightly, allowing her to sigh and relax a little.

We may be a Berserker or what ever you said. The second voice whispered. But we are not controlled, by our other half... She is like her own... Thing. The second voice spat. We need to find a solution, control her, not hide her. Silence... But can we?
Irathia
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Broken

Postby Irathia on March 13th, 2016, 8:59 pm

All We can do is try, that is all that matters... But... I think...Irathia's eyes were heavy... She couldn't sleep at all from the events of the previous day... Irathia eyes fluttered slightly as she the inner battle continued in her mind, though it was going much slower compared to a couple of moments before.

She was scared, the battle sense stopped... Would she even be able to control her other side? She didn't know where to start or who to talk to... Other than Ophelia, that is. But she might not know either, if anything Irathia might start to meditate and stop her from getting so angry. Which she assumed was the cause for her black outs... All she knew is that there was hope for her to get better... She just needs to figure out how.

She found herself laying on her side, cloak still on her, and her eyes continued to swirl around in her skull. Not because she was having a inner battle, but she was tired. Her heavy eyelids began to slide down the side of her face, and before she went into the depths of sleep, she gave out a long, deep sigh.
Irathia
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Broken

Postby Samuel Longwell on July 23rd, 2016, 8:44 am

Grading Complete

Please edit your grade request thread so that it's obvious that it's been graded. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems with your grade.

Name: Irathia

XP Award:
  • Planning 2
  • Endurance 1
Lore:
  • Am I a Beserker?
  • Anger causes the blackouts
  • I killed my friend
Notes: The mental turmoil is very clear, well done.
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)