Summer 516 A.V Character registry!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on July 31st, 2016, 7:15 pm

The Man in Crimson

Character Registration

PC Name: Sh'Ky Naes
Age & Sex: 29, Human Male
Character Summary: Weary, cynical con-man/mercenary who wants to be a good person.
Character Loyalties/Groups: 'Ky is loyal to himself, and him alone.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: To get money and perform an Ocean's Eleven-type heist on someone.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Eh, nothing in particular, but I do prefer threads that reflect the reality of life in Sunberth.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?: The friendly, accommodating atmosphere, of course.
Favourite type of thread?: Mainly Social/Criminal threads.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not yet, nope. I'll call if I do.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nah, not really.
Additional Comments:Let's do this.
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Deliath on August 26th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Deliath Telori
Age & Sex: 25, Female
Character Summary: An upbeat herbalist looking to help others and improve her social standing. She's more than happy to teach others a few things
Character Loyalties/Groups: She's mostly loyal to herself and the others that live in the Sunset Quarter, along with the other regular citizens
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: I want her to meet some new people, and potentially get injured. The only thing I want to avoid is her death
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to write some stuff to do with relationships, both platonic and romantic, and a few more technical threads to do with her job
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? I liked the lawlessness, and the fact that it's quite violent would give Deliath the motivation to stay there and help those that are injured. It's also a place where Deliath is most likely to learn combat skills
Favourite type of thread?: I like all, but romance is currently my least favourite
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season, I need to learn the ropes first
Additional Comments: I'm excited to thread with other people :)
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Phira on August 27th, 2016, 2:50 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Phira

Age & Sex: 20 year old female

Character Summary: A quiet, inquisitive Kelvic girl. She hails from Black Rock and came in search for a higher purpose in life. She enjoys long sun bathing sessions and like to meditate during the day, at night she is when she becomes active within the community.

Character Loyalties/Groups: She has recently joined the Night Eyes and hopes that this is where she belongs.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.

What are your character goals for this season?: I would really like her to advance in the Night Eyes (whether it is gaining a reputation *a good one I hope* or just advancing her skill set). I would also like to see her make a lover if possible. I would like to avoid her death.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I would love to see if I can write a violent scene or a fight scene with Phira as I never have done so in an RP setting before. And as I stated I hope to write her with a lover as well.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Because of the lawlessness. I wanted Phira to be in an environment where she could feel comfortable and have the freedom to do what she wants to in order to find where she truly fits in.

Favourite type of thread?: I like all sorts of threads. I will try to read as many violent ones as I can so I can write my own.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am still very new to the site. So I don't think I will be much help yet.

Additional Comments: Please let me know if you want to thread with me! I am super excited to get Phira out there in the world.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous