Summer 516 A.V Character registry!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Akhen on June 7th, 2016, 4:59 pm

PC Name: Ahken.
Age & Sex: 23 & Male
Character Summary: A mercenary with a taste for adventure and a will to survive. A seeker of good literature and equally good Blue Vision.
Character Loyalties/Groups: None.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Exploration.
What are your character goals for this season?: Do what he's always done, survive.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Make each thread worth reading and writing.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?: Sunberth has always had its own special charm to it, it's a great place to roleplay and explore a character.
Favourite type of thread?: Any kind but mostly dynamic, story-driven threads. Action and Adventure are at the top of my list but any good, worthwhile thread is okay with me.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Additional Comments: Anyone can create a thread, not everyone can create a story. Let's create stories and have fun!
Akhen
Player

Words: 69581
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Savacea Jovellana on June 13th, 2016, 6:11 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Savacea Jovellana
Age & Sex: 20, Female
Character Summary: Savacea has no 'mercy' left inside her, she will poison you with out a second thought and walk away. She has no problem seducing men or women alike to achieve her goals. She is villainous with a hidden gooey center, like a fried twinkie :P.. Not to say she is rough and tumble, she leaves the hands-on combat to others, she is more of a "poison you while you sleep" type of woman. ;)
Character Loyalties/Groups: No idea at the time being, however I am interested in joining so will be researching it more fully.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: There is nothing that I can think of, as this will be my first time threading in Sunberth.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: To come out of my comfort zone and challenge myself more with this PC.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Well, Black Rock Closed went to Kenash, Kenash Closed and now I am here. I wanted a place that was more on the "darker" side of things so my PC could continue her Poison Crafting and a place that would not kill my PC because of her race.
Favourite type of thread?: Character Building, Adventure, Drama, pretty much anything :)
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not that I am aware.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure.
Additional Comments: I have old threads posted in closed locations, should I migrate them here to be graded or leave them where they are. (Some are from Summer of last year) Just PM me what you think I should do, do not want to place a unnecessary burden on anyone :)
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ssafirsotibones on June 18th, 2016, 3:33 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Ssafirsotibones(Goes by Bones)

Age & Sex: 135 yrs old, Male

Character Summary: New unarmed combat instructor having recently opened a training academy in Sunberth. Looking for new students, and protector of the weak, with some Vigilantism on the side. Also has a fancy blade he's skilled with.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Interested in joining the Vigilante's OOC, but IC he's never heard of them as a group.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: New resident.

What are your character goals for this season?: Gain new students, teach some classes, show his skills.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Get a chance to meet new students, expand his tutelage, and get involved in the Vigilantes.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, and of course the beautiful vistas. ;)

Favourite type of thread?: Combat.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Possibly.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.

Additional Comments: Bear in mind he goes by Bones, assuming he gives a name at all, which he doesn't always do. Also bear in mind Dhani appear pure human in their human form, so there isn't really anything to give him away as a Dhani inherently unless you see him shifting.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Bay'Lin La on June 19th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Baylin La

Age & Sex: 38, male.

Character Summary: A voider true and true, he is addicted to it. A Charoda who's mind has been swayed to nihilism. And yet, enjoys collecting small bits and bobbles. So life may not be as empty as it seems...

Character Loyalties/Groups: All of SB can burn for all he cares. But, who ever controls the docks and sea ports will have more sway with him since he lives in the water. Should anyone want to recruit him, they can surely try.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Visitor, possible resident. To force him to stop voiding, his sister wished to 'visit' Sunberth, a place known to hate magic. Baylin simply is being a good older brother by being here.

What are your character goals for this season?:
Be a good brother to his sister, protect her. Gain weapons skills to do so, or other skills to make it possible that aren't magic related. Intimidation is a skill I want to have him gain.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?:
I personally want to give Baylin a reason to leave his facade of a peaceful nature behind. Violence and drama are good ways to do this.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It seemed like a good place to fulfill what I mentioned above. Also its a city with a river running through it.

Favourite type of thread?: Social and violent threads.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Possibly, considering his special water bound living conditions.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.

Additional Comments: Lots of start and stops from past location closures, Bay is now here. Hopefully I can get him going.

Bay'Lin La
Life's but a walking shadow...

Words: 33079
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 1:34 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zen Tanka on June 28th, 2016, 8:53 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Hanzo
Age & Sex: 18/Male
Character Summary: Your average thief wielding a uncommon weapon. Basically, a would be assassin. Hanzo seeks to repay in kind the people that burnt his home and killed his family.
Character Loyalties/Groups: None so far. However, he wants to join the Night Eyes.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: Joining the Night Eyes and becoming stronger. And as always, not dying would be nice.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I don't know yet really, I guess just fit in with the community first.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Fertile soil for crime!
Favourite type of thread?: Violent, definitely violent.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Joining the Night Eyes requires mod assistance I guess.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe. As soon as I find out what that means xP
Zen Tanka
I am more than my name

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2016, 10:09 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Richard Blow on June 29th, 2016, 7:57 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Richard Blow
Age & Sex: 32, Male
Character Summary: Substance abusing ghost detective. He also does monsters.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Himself, the Sunset Quarter.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident ghost detective.
What are your character goals for this season?: Get a real office!
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Start and finish an actual gosh-darned story.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It seemed sufficiently pulpy and full of crime.
Favourite type of thread?: Pulpy mystery!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Naw.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments:
Richard Blow
Really More of a Ghostwrangler

Words: 51021
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 1:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Loshir on July 9th, 2016, 6:37 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Loshir
Age & Sex: 5 years old, equivalent to 20 human years, female

Character Summary:
Loshir is a grizzly bear Kelvic. After her isolated childhood she wants to explore the world. She had been recently shunned by her Mother after accidentally killing her Father.
She is desperate for a bondmate, and who knows where that will lead her.
She enjoys hunting and sneaking around, and wants to develop her fighting skills. A dark twist in her personality is emerging and she wants to delve deeper into this.

Character Loyalties/Groups:
Loshir is currently neutral, if a gang appears to have enough benefits she could be persuaded.

Purpose of being in Sunberth:
To make a life for herself, currently she would only be staying in lodging but would like to settle at some point.

What are your character goals for this season?:
Essentially find a bondmate and become less lonely, perhaps at the expense of her freedom as a non-slave *wink*. She would also like to develop her unarmed combat skills.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?:
I would like to develop (or break) Loshir as a character, and give roleplaying another go! It would be great to find some awesome people with awesome PCs to roleplay with.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?
The lack of laws.

Favourite type of thread?:
Dark! A touch of romance, and a good dashing of adventure.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?:
Maybe? I think I am okay at the moment, but I am new.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:
I'm a newbie here, so not at the moment.

Additional Comments:
PM me if you would like to RP! Would like to develop a bit of a plot and it would be great if we could get a small group of us RPing together.
Loshir
Player

Words: 3931
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 4:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Warren Tanner on July 17th, 2016, 9:11 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Warren Tanner
Age & Sex: 33 & Male
Character Summary: He's just worker trying to pick himself back up.
Character Loyalties: To himself and the city.
What are your character goals for this season?: Not much, just looking to earn some gold.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Just get a sense of the character, nothing much.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Coin Toss.
Favourite type of thread?: Violence I guess, I don't like to get too sappy or cheery.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Warren Tanner
Player

Words: 8231
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2016, 7:02 am
Character sheet

Postby Harman Dayis on July 18th, 2016, 5:53 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Harman Dayis
Age & Sex: Sixteen, Male
Character Summary: Harman is your average person. He's averagely above average when it comes to his wits, and he has a bit of a knack for wordplay. He's not out to change anyone's world but his own and his close friends'. He's a fighter and a mercenary - really a glorified errand boy at this point. His two outstanding qualities are that he's dedicated and ambitious.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Self, Friends
What are your character goals for this season?: Amass wealth and fame, become a better fighter, work towards a very comfortable life.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to climb into Harman's head this season, really find his heart and soul.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The freedom and the ability to produce the kind of character I had in mind.
Favourite type of thread?: Social, Combat, Banter Thread, Creative Situations
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Nah, I'll figure it out.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:
Additional Comments: Looking forward to the writing!
Harman Dayis
Seeking

Words: 53995
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2016, 9:43 am
Character sheet

Postby Yezi on July 26th, 2016, 7:19 pm

CHARACTER REGISTRATION

NAME: Yezi
SEX: Female
CHARACTER SUMMARY: Seems kind, but likes to manipulate others for her own gain.
CHARACTER LOYALTIES/GROUPS: None yet
PURPOSE OF BEING IN SUNBERTH: Staying away from the law
WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTERS GOALS FOR THIS SEASON?: Survival
WHAT DO YOU AS A WRITER WANT TO ACHIVE THIS SEASON?: I'm new and want to just role play
WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE SUNBERTH AS A DOMAIN: Anarchy
Yezi

Words: 393
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2016, 8:48 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

PreviousNext