Ferrins Funzone (Aesthetics)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 20th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Aesthetics:

Welcome! Here here my fellow Mizaharians. Tis I Ferrin. I am pleased to inform you that I have made a new thread that will contain the requests of codes. Here is what I can do.

*Boxcode
*Signature
Special request: this might be off topic. But, I'm also a guest storyteller as well. So if anyone needs any experience help with anything. First shoot the HD a request then come to me. I'll have a code for those requests up and running as well. :)

Here is my form for the request.

PC Name:Self explanatory
Type of Code: Boxcode, Avatar, or Sig???????
Colours:I'd love to see what your thinking of for a code. With coloring, I'll be able to understand more of what you want.
Theme: Dark? Creepy? Romantic? Hunting? Travel? What!!! What do you wnat. I don't understand! XD
Link to CS?Just in case if you don't have anything in mind I'll take a quick look at your CS to understand your character more, thanks.
Model:

Here is what I require:

Minimum of 50 please. If you have something around fifty I'll tolerate that.

The patience as I'll be working on these on my one time. Thanks.

Also, a friendly attitude. If the code has been waiting for longer than a month or so, please be kind and send me a friendly PM I'll get on it right away. I also have a limit of codes that I'll be doing so I'll temporarily close this thread until I finished all other codes! You can either post in the thread below or send me a PM.

Code: Select all
[b]PC Name:[/b]Self explanatory
[b]Type of Code:[/b] Boxcode, Avatar, or Sig???????
[b]Colours:[/b]I'd love to see what your thinking of for a code. With coloring, I'll be able to understand more of what you want.
[b]Theme:[/b] Dark? Creepy? Romantic? Hunting? Travel? What!!! What do you wnat. I don't understand! XD
[b]Link to CS?[/b]Just in case if you don't have anything in mind I'll take a quick look at your CS to understand your character more, thanks.
[b]Model:[/b]

Guest Storyteller Request:

What type of thread is it? Skill learning, incognito thread? Companionship hunting? Bandits dwelling in the wild lands?
Who's involved? Anyone else included?
Link to CS? Just to make sure of your skillsets are correct and all before I know what I'm getting myself into. :)
Anything Else: Really, do you need anything else? :)

[b]What type of thread is it?[/b] Skill learning, incognito thread? Companionship hunting? Bandits dwelling in the wild lands?
[b]Who's involved?[/b] Anyone else included?
[b]Link to CS?[/b] Just to make sure of your skillsets are correct and all before I know what I'm getting myself into. :)
[b]Anything Else:[/b] Really, do you need anything else? :)
Last edited by Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 21st, 2016, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 21st, 2016, 1:13 am

PC Name:Aladari Coolwater
Type of Code: Boxcode, please, and maybe a sig if you have the time and/or ambition
Colours: Picture a nightclub. Dark shades of pinks, purples, blues, or reds.
Theme: Again, picture a nightclub. Aladari loves to party, so any alcoholic drinks photos, neon lights, anything like that.
Link to CS? http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post479866.html#p479866
Model: Odette Annabel

Thank you!
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Aladari One

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 21st, 2016, 2:14 am

Timestamp:

FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=52699[/img][style=width:700px;background-color:transparent;border: 2px solid #FF1493;border-radius: 10px;padding:10px;color:transparent;][style2=width:680px;border-radius:30px;border: double 5px #ff1493; box-shadow 0px, 0px,13px, white; padding:5px;color:#ff1493;font-size:87%;][indent][webfont=palab][left][size=150][b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b][/size]

[size=148]
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

[/size][/webfont][/left][/indent][/style2][/style][/center]

Version Two is coming soon. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Aladari Version Two

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 21st, 2016, 2:22 pm

Timestamp:

FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

"This is an option for speech."
"This is an option for speech."

[center][style=width:700px;background-color:black;border: 2px solid #FF1493;border-radius: 10px;padding:10px;color:box-shadow: 0px 0px 13px white;font-size:95%][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=52711[/img]

[webfont=Little Days Alt][indent][size=200][left][b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b][/size][/left]

FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.[/webfont]

[b]"This is an option for speech."[/b]
[color= #FF1493]"This is an option for speech."[/color]

[/indent][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Aladari Sig

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 21st, 2016, 2:39 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=52712

Aladari Sig. I've decided to go with something that fit well with Zeltiva. Since that's a place of origin for sailing and all, so here ya go. Enjoy!

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

For Crow #1

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 26th, 2016, 7:25 pm

TITLE

"Your lives are mine to be feast on. Lay your weapons down and let me savour your soul. The kindness you've done to others will now be mine. The joy you've given, all mine. Prepare to let your soul fall and allow me to feast. You will serve me quite well. "

[center][style=width:680px;color:grey;border-radius:10px;background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53197);][style2=width:580px;background-color:#000000;color:grey;padding:5px;font-size:98%;border: dashed 2px grey;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53198[/img]
[webfont=Insomnia]TITLE[/webfont]

[webfont=Kingthings Calligraphica][size=136]"Your lives are mine to be feast on. Lay your weapons down and let me savour your soul. The kindness you've done to others will now be mine. The joy you've given, all mine. Prepare to let your soul fall and allow me to feast. You will serve me quite well. "[/webfont][/size][/style2][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

For Crow #2

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 26th, 2016, 7:53 pm

TITLE

Birds With Black Feathers,
Have to Stick Together.
Have to Stick Together.
Have to Stick Together.

[center][style=width:680px;background-color: transparent;border:1px solid #000000;border-radius: 10px;padding:10px;color:black;box-shadow: 0px 0px 13px grey;font-size:95%][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53199[/img]

[indent][size=150][webfont=Insomnia][left]TITLE[/webfont][/left][/size]

[webfont=Kingthings Calligraphica][size=136]Birds With Black Feathers,
Have to Stick Together.
Have to Stick Together.
Have to Stick Together.[/size][/webfont][/indent][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Orkestar #1

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 12:27 am

TITLE:

FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

[center][style=width:650px;padding:5px;border-radius:10px;background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#0040BF;font-size:78%;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53202[/img]

[indent][left][size=150]TITLE: [/size][/left]

[webfont=Kingthings Calligraphica]FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.[/webfont][/indent][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

For Garland

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 5:46 pm

TIMESTAMP:

FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

I made this one just because. Hope you like it. :)

Garland

[center][style=width:700px;background-color:transparent;border: 2px solid #FFFFFF;border-radius: 10px;padding:0px;color:#FFFFFF;][indent][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53213[/img]

[webfont=Insomnia][left][size=150]TIMESTAMP:
[/size][/webfont][/left]

[webfont=Kingthings_Exeter]FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.
FUN THINGS GO HERE.

[right][size=140]Garland[/size][/right][/webfont][/indent][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

For Garland #2-WIP

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 28th, 2016, 3:03 am

The shadow is optional.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed tristique arcu dolor, sed egestas sem tincidunt non. Sed volutpat in leo vitae posuere. Vestibulum nec tellus placerat, aliquam sem a, semper mauris. In placerat erat tortor, at varius tellus aliquet in. Sed augue risus, commodo sit amet accumsan a, egestas a odio. Ut et urna mi. Nulla auctor, nunc dignissim auctor cursus, tellus risus pretium eros, id elementum tortor est eget est. Aenean eleifend varius rutrum. Sed aliquet mauris id laoreet congue. Nulla id purus vitae ipsum fermentum sodales. Pellentesque sit amet lacus vel tellus tristique dignissim. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla quis ultricies purus, vel pellentesque nisi. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Quisque sit amet ipsum eget nisi tincidunt bibendum.

Praesent vehicula eleifend vestibulum. Ut varius a libero nec sodales. Nullam leo diam, tempus tristique eros sed, faucibus ornare nunc. Pellentesque commodo ex eget augue aliquet, vel placerat diam imperdiet. Nunc id ultricies augue. Aenean at ipsum fermentum, tincidunt orci sed, aliquam enim. Morbi sed odio non arcu varius fringilla non ut neque. Integer eget ornare enim, a scelerisque nisi. Maecenas vel neque pretium, dictum sapien in, laoreet nibh.

Fusce volutpat urna fringilla mauris ornare pellentesque. Ut mollis neque eget nunc congue, id lacinia leo consectetur. Aliquam finibus neque vitae ligula pulvinar pretium. Pellentesque accumsan elementum tincidunt. Donec congue ligula a ipsum pellentesque, ac blandit nulla sodales. Maecenas neque tortor, mollis sit amet nulla ut, iaculis porta nunc. Vivamus pulvinar, massa vitae hendrerit porttitor, sapien eros elementum elit, semper mollis felis magna sed elit. Proin eu justo fermentum, interdum lacus et, scelerisque lacus. Ut convallis quam diam, id suscipit dolor dapibus eget. Phasellus luctus elit sed neque varius tempor. Duis lacus purus, malesuada sit amet lacus a, convallis pellentesque libero. Donec porttitor consequat efficitur. Ut elementum pellentesque ipsum, eu molestie dui. Morbi felis velit, porttitor non urna nec, semper convallis purus. Suspendisse eget fringilla tellus.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam cursus enim at lacus convallis, non auctor lacus malesuada. Pellentesque vitae risus metus. Suspendisse sit amet fermentum quam. Curabitur eu nisl ac elit blandit interdum. Sed sollicitudin egestas lorem, quis iaculis ex. Aliquam eu ornare nibh, vitae commodo metus. Sed risus neque, congue vel lacus eget, euismod hendrerit est. Nunc ut elementum tortor. Pellentesque ligula erat, dictum a tortor eu, pretium rhoncus mi. Vestibulum auctor lacus eget pellentesque pharetra. Proin sollicitudin tortor nisl, vitae suscipit turpis consequat in. Curabitur posuere ligula vel nunc ullamcorper, sit amet posuere metus scelerisque. Nunc dapibus laoreet nulla, a sodales orci ultrices et. Aliquam id diam pellentesque, lacinia tellus at, aliquet magna.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Aliquam at lorem pharetra, elementum dui at, mollis mauris. Donec vehicula hendrerit lorem. Nam fringilla erat eget purus imperdiet pretium. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam erat volutpat. Fusce vel accumsan augue. Etiam quis leo quis urna imperdiet pharetra et ac velit. Proin vulputate porttitor turpis vitae scelerisque. Vestibulum sollicitudin ipsum nulla, fermentum euismod arcu consectetur facilisis. Sed tincidunt ipsum nec metus efficitur dictum. Mauris euismod ante et ex pulvinar, sed dignissim odio vestibulum. Etiam lacinia nunc blandit eros dignissim faucibus. In sed velit in justo finibus iaculis ac accumsan lacus.

[style=width:650px;background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53230):#000000;box-shadow:3px 2px 15px white;color:#FF7F50][img2=left]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=53229][/img2][/style][style2=width:680px;border-radius:15px;border: solid 3px #000000;padding:10px;;background-color:black][shadow=#87CEFA][webfont=Kingthings_Exeter]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed tristique arcu dolor, sed egestas sem tincidunt non. Sed volutpat in leo vitae posuere. Vestibulum nec tellus placerat, aliquam sem a, semper mauris. In placerat erat tortor, at varius tellus aliquet in. Sed augue risus, commodo sit amet accumsan a, egestas a odio. Ut et urna mi. Nulla auctor, nunc dignissim auctor cursus, tellus risus pretium eros, id elementum tortor est eget est. Aenean eleifend varius rutrum. Sed aliquet mauris id laoreet congue. Nulla id purus vitae ipsum fermentum sodales. Pellentesque sit amet lacus vel tellus tristique dignissim. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla quis ultricies purus, vel pellentesque nisi. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Quisque sit amet ipsum eget nisi tincidunt bibendum.

Praesent vehicula eleifend vestibulum. Ut varius a libero nec sodales. Nullam leo diam, tempus tristique eros sed, faucibus ornare nunc. Pellentesque commodo ex eget augue aliquet, vel placerat diam imperdiet. Nunc id ultricies augue. Aenean at ipsum fermentum, tincidunt orci sed, aliquam enim. Morbi sed odio non arcu varius fringilla non ut neque. Integer eget ornare enim, a scelerisque nisi. Maecenas vel neque pretium, dictum sapien in, laoreet nibh.

Fusce volutpat urna fringilla mauris ornare pellentesque. Ut mollis neque eget nunc congue, id lacinia leo consectetur. Aliquam finibus neque vitae ligula pulvinar pretium. Pellentesque accumsan elementum tincidunt. Donec congue ligula a ipsum pellentesque, ac blandit nulla sodales. Maecenas neque tortor, mollis sit amet nulla ut, iaculis porta nunc. Vivamus pulvinar, massa vitae hendrerit porttitor, sapien eros elementum elit, semper mollis felis magna sed elit. Proin eu justo fermentum, interdum lacus et, scelerisque lacus. Ut convallis quam diam, id suscipit dolor dapibus eget. Phasellus luctus elit sed neque varius tempor. Duis lacus purus, malesuada sit amet lacus a, convallis pellentesque libero. Donec porttitor consequat efficitur. Ut elementum pellentesque ipsum, eu molestie dui. Morbi felis velit, porttitor non urna nec, semper convallis purus. Suspendisse eget fringilla tellus.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam cursus enim at lacus convallis, non auctor lacus malesuada. Pellentesque vitae risus metus. Suspendisse sit amet fermentum quam. Curabitur eu nisl ac elit blandit interdum. Sed sollicitudin egestas lorem, quis iaculis ex. Aliquam eu ornare nibh, vitae commodo metus. Sed risus neque, congue vel lacus eget, euismod hendrerit est. Nunc ut elementum tortor. Pellentesque ligula erat, dictum a tortor eu, pretium rhoncus mi. Vestibulum auctor lacus eget pellentesque pharetra. Proin sollicitudin tortor nisl, vitae suscipit turpis consequat in. Curabitur posuere ligula vel nunc ullamcorper, sit amet posuere metus scelerisque. Nunc dapibus laoreet nulla, a sodales orci ultrices et. Aliquam id diam pellentesque, lacinia tellus at, aliquet magna.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Aliquam at lorem pharetra, elementum dui at, mollis mauris. Donec vehicula hendrerit lorem. Nam fringilla erat eget purus imperdiet pretium. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam erat volutpat. Fusce vel accumsan augue. Etiam quis leo quis urna imperdiet pharetra et ac velit. Proin vulputate porttitor turpis vitae scelerisque. Vestibulum sollicitudin ipsum nulla, fermentum euismod arcu consectetur facilisis. Sed tincidunt ipsum nec metus efficitur dictum. Mauris euismod ante et ex pulvinar, sed dignissim odio vestibulum. Etiam lacinia nunc blandit eros dignissim faucibus. In sed velit in justo finibus iaculis ac accumsan lacus.[/shadow][/webfont][/style2]
Last edited by Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 27th, 2016, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes