Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Hanen on July 30th, 2016, 2:00 am

Hello, everyone!

I'm happy to be here on Mizahar--there's so much to take in! So, so much. My eyes are bleeding from reading the lore.

I have only a little RP experience: a dash of tabletop and a collaborative story on another site. I've never played a criminal before, so I'm eager to explore more morally grey areas in my writing. As for style, I'm happiest when writing about grim topics with a touch of humor. Please send me messages! I love meeting new people.
Hanen
crimes of passion and logic

Words: 10621
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2016, 10:46 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 30th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Hey Hanen!

Glad you've found us on Mizahar! This is a great place for RPing in. If you haven't yet already, I recommend the Starting Guide to read. As seeing you've already selected yourself a race to play as, that's good. Just don't forget the Starting Package!

If you have any questions I'm open ears and will most likely give you answers. Just shoot me a PM if you need any help. Have fun RPing mate. :)

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello!

Postby Lrel on July 31st, 2016, 4:46 am

Word on the street is, you're starting in Alvadas. :ninja:

Welcome! My character, Cosimia, is also in Alvadas at the moment, so if you'd ever like to thread, please feel free to message me. My PM box is also open for questions on the lore, help navigating the site, or just a 'hello'. I'm eager to see a Jamoura hanging around, since we don't have many right now. It should be a nice, fun change of pace for a lot of us.

Again, welcome to Mizahar. I hope you enjoy it here. :)
Lrel
Player

Words: 20713
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2015, 8:17 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)