The Summer 516 Riverfall Character Registry

Please register if you are going to be playing in Riverfall.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Trisa Miroy on July 25th, 2016, 1:23 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Trisa Miroy
Age, Sex, Race? 19, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Trisa is a bundle of nerves who has recently found herself living without her family for the first time. She's just discovering who she is and what she wants to do with her life. She's got a lot of spunk and energy, but it's usually hidden under a cautious, goody-two-shoes, borderline bossy attitude.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Yes, she's lived here for her whole life.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Trisa comes from a big family, and they have all moved away from Riverfall. She now has to live alone for the first time and find a job that wasn't given to her by her parents. That, and she is realizing that her social network was her family and that she now has no friends.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Leth. On a basic level, because Trisa is nocturnal. She can't sleep in the dark, so that is when she is active. That, and the dark doesn't negatively affect her beloved tattoos. A more complex way of thinking about it is that Leth and Trisa have similar motives. Trisa is trying to better herself so as not to burden her family and (future) friends. Change is something that scares Trisa, but is also something that she is trying to learn how to embrace.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Not particularly. I don't know much about fighting, so it's a struggle for me to find things to write about that are fighting-related. Other kinds of more one-sided violence just make me uncomfortable.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Love and romance, sure. I think that that's a huge part of a character's life, and ignoring that would be bad for the character.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No, so no.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, because people are fun!
What does your character want to learn this season? More about Leth and his followers.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? All of them! I've seen Kaie around Miz before, so I'd love to get this PC to meet her.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want to see her talking to people and initiating conversations. The baby steps to not being so socially anxious, basically.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Riverfall is so beautiful and rich in culture. That, and it attracts some amazing players and PCs.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I wouldn't be opposed to a nifty quest or gnosis thread.

Additional Comments: I'm just getting back into the rhythm of things in Miz, so I might not be taking up that many threads.

Trisa Miroy
Player

Words: 28889
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2016, 2:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Sevris on August 3rd, 2016, 6:01 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Sevris Lazarin
Age, Sex, Race? 25
Describe your character in a short abstract? A soldier first, but a preacher of the Dark word. Stern and to the point, but can enjoy a good time if there are woman envolved.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? For the season
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Murdering his cousin.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Rhysol, he has served Rhysol all of his life and was saved by him. It is out of deep love and respect and fear, that he would love to meet.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?Yes. My character is a warrior at heart and loves the thrill of a fight.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Its a new concept but willing to try.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? The Ebonstryfe, and they are taking members.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? At times, not really. I find them boring.
What does your character want to learn this season?Magic
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Kavala, and Kaie
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?Moving up in the Stryfe.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?There is a safe haven for Stryfe members.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Gnosis Thread.

Additional Comments: I'm evil. So just a heads up.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Karin on August 11th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Karin Ironyach

Age, Sex, Race? 18, Female, Svefra

Describe your character in a short abstract? Karin is adjusting to her life outside of Alvadas, and is in a pretty good place at the moment. Pretty much happy, but she's lonely, even if she doesn't realise it. She's a girl with a deep, non-wavering love for the sea, and she spends most of her time there.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Non-Kuvan, but working towards applying. She's also staying for as long as the tide keeps her there...

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? She recently moved to Riverfall, which has changed her quite a bit. She used to be pretty emotionally... distant, I suppose. Now she's more stable, and she actually enjoys life, shock horror. :P

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Laviku, without a question. He's the sea father that she truly looks up to and reveres without question, seeing as he's the one who has control and dominion over the very place she loves so much.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Personally, I haven't had much experience with it, but I think I could enjoy it!

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I don't particularly, especially as Karin isn't particularly interested in relationships- at least not that she knows of. :P But with time perhaps she and I as a writer would get more comfortable with those kinds of threads, as after all, they are a part of life.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No cults here.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do! I like meeting and threading with other PCs, and I don't believe in having a boring thread- I like to at least try to make things interesting in a social thread. :)

What does your character want to learn this season? She wants to learn how to build a boat, properly. And she wants to learn more about Laviku, and perhaps the god of the Wind... not that she knows his name.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Based on this character registry, I would really like to meet Trisa as I think Karin used to be and still is a little socially awkward, and perhaps they'd get on. Or perhaps not, who can tell! I would love to thread with as many people as possible, even though the season is late.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want to see Karin learn how to do shielding, and I want her to meet new faces, basically. I'm working long-term on her being able to make ships for people.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I selected Riverfall because it was on the Mischief's shipping course, but also because it is such a beautiful city, and Karin fell in love with it, just a little. It's like a dream, and the amount of water all over the place is another big draw.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Anything? At the moment, I'm not looking for gigantic threads with huge rewards and gods and gnosis'. If you had the time, I would love to have a purely random and for fun thread. :)

Additional Comments: I forgot to register for a long time, so this is kind of late! Oops!

-Beautiful boxcode credits go to Naia Whitewater!

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Dyala'mas on August 20th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Dyala'mas. No last name. He has yet to go through the trial of manhood.
Age, Sex, Race? 19, male, Akalak.
Describe your character in a short abstract? A kind, naive child who has yet to come to grasps with the darker side of himself.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? His mother, a konti, left when he was 10 to follow her calling. He misses her greatly.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Rak'keli. Dyala'mas wishes to heal those who are hurt, be it a brother or not. He follows Rak'keli's teachings, learning about her from his mother before she left.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do. I like rping fights. It's fun and it puts your character into difficult situations.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do. I doubt I will do so much of the sex on Dyala'mas of course. He's only a child, but children can fall in love too.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do! I love them. They are fun and you get to meet new characters and mingle.
What does your character want to learn this season? How to become a better healer. I'm hoping to get him a Gnosis mark from Rak'keli before the season is out, but we'll see.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Hmn. Not sure! Anyone really!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want Dyala'mas to make friends and become more solid in himself and his choice of taking up the healing arts.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It came with the race and it's beautiful.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Maybe jobs to do with collecting herbs or even an outbreak of some sickness!

Additional Comments: I hope to have a lot of fun here in riverfall.
Dyala'mas
Player

Words: 1770
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2016, 2:35 am

Previous