The Summer 516 Riverfall Character Registry

Please register if you are going to be playing in Riverfall.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Gossamer on June 26th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Character Registry Summer 516 AV

Welcome To Summer 516 AV!!!

I won't lie. Riverfall in Summer of 516 is going to be a slightly dull place. I'm not running any major plots but rather encouraging player driven plots. I have limited time for a while including an overseas vacation and I will be focusing on development in Syka and individual quests. Normal activity will resume in Fall of 516. If you have any plots you want to run, feel free to get me involved if you need moderator help. Otherwise, have fun and enjoy the little bit of downtime after all the intense core rp here.

If you have a character you'd like to play here for Summer 516 AV, please register yourself and answer all the questions below thoroughly. Please don't just answer with Yes or No responses. That is no fun. These registries help shape the playerbase and gives the rest of the residents and staff an idea of who's here and why. The same goes for all the visitors. It helps to know who the cast and crew of Riverfall is going to be and what are some of their motivations.

Simply fill out the form below (I've included a cut and paste code)... and post it in this thread. That way other pcs of a like mind might be able to comb through the registry and find other like-minded individuals they can make friends (or enemies) with and start threads. Please feel free to include any information in the registry you'd like beyond the requested information. This means motivations, what you want to get out of your time in Riverfall, etc. This data will immediately help both us storyteller's and other pcs in our quest to provide you the best rp we can here in the Domain.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Yohana Kenai on June 27th, 2016, 5:01 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Yohana Kenai

Age, Sex, Race? 5, Female, Kelvic

Describe your character in a short abstract? Curious, knowledge-seeking, and a great listener.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Yes

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? I haven't gotten the chance to write yet but if I had to pick it'd be a duel between crashing ashore or her mother's death.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Eyris, of course, she'd be infatuated with the whole idea of the Goddess. Yohana would try to gather as many tips and tricks on how to advance her studies and wisdom. (If that was possible of course..)

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, I want Yohana to grow from her encounters either she benefits or the opposite, at least she'll gain experience.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, I love the intimate connections between characters. Personally, romance, is my favorite genre.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, personally I love getting to know other PCs and retaining interesting details from their interactions.

What does your character want to learn this season? How to read, if she was able to there would be so much she could gain.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Unfortunately I don't think I've been around long enough to answer this question!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Hopefully I can have her learn to at least read as well as improving her combat skills.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I feel like Yohana could gain so much from Riverfall and learn a lot about herself compared to other cities.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Um I'm not very sure, perhaps character changing events?

Additional Comments: I know I'm an eager beaver for posting so quickly but I couldn't wait.. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to thread or have any questions!
Yohana Kenai
Player

Words: 18130
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2016, 12:17 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Skyard Underwood on June 27th, 2016, 5:37 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Skyard Underwood / Sky

Age, Sex, Race? 9, Male, Kelvic

Describe your character in a short abstract? Courageous, Romantic, Intelligent

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Yes, Skyard is a resident however he has not obtained Kuvan status.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? He met a woman, and she suddenly disappeared without saying a word. He was left to question whether or not he made a mistake, or if she simply had something beyond conquering him to accomplish.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Wysar, due to the fact that he is the only god Skyard knows of. Not to mention, Skyard has always and will always uphold Wysar over any and all gods he may ever encounter.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, due to the fact that as a Male Lion violence is part of the fun. Violent threads promote heavy character interactions, and tend to leave both mental and physical impacts on Pc's.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, because of the fact that it's part of Skyards character as a male Lion.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? No, due to the fact that majority of social threads do not truly promote any "Impactful" interactions.

What does your character want to learn this season? Anything and everything.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Kaie! <3

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Learn more about himself, and experience new things.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Because of the fact that it is by far the best city in mizahar. In my opinion I'd much rather be in Riverfall than in any other city. The scenery, the knowledge and roleplay opportunities here are endless.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing in specific ~

Additional Comments: Happy writing, I will be watching.
spoiler :
Last edited by Skyard Underwood on June 28th, 2016, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Words: 205954
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ardon on June 27th, 2016, 7:18 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ardon Pitrius
Age, Sex, Race? 39, Male, Isur
Describe your character in a short abstract? Ardon is an inquisitive animator, trying to find where he fits in the world.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? I'm going to be.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Apprenticeship under his uncle
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Izurdin, since he has had such an impact on his life.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don't have much experience, but I think it'd be fun
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Perhaps, ditto.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not yet
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I think they could be fun, but I haven't done any yet
What does your character want to learn this season? Glyphing, maybe auristics, and advancing his skills. Branching out and discovering what's in riverfall wouldn't hurt, either. Learning some kind of self defense wouldn't go amiss, either.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I don't know any riverfall pc's really, so... a world mage? Someone to teach a fighting skill?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I just want to get my character out of newbie land, start getting his feet underneath him.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It seems to be an active and friendly first city, providing opportunity for my character.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I'm interested in the Order of Radiance, but I suspect I'll have my plate full this season alone.

Additional Comments:
Ardon
Player

Words: 2859
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2016, 8:32 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Daevion on June 28th, 2016, 12:37 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Daevion and Dravon (Davon) Daragorn

Age, Sex, Race? 32, Male, Akalak

Describe your character in a short abstract? Daevion: Ferocious, Closet-Sentimental, Brutally Honest, Generally Anti-Social, Lawful Neutral
Dravon: Introvert, Studious, Clever, Contemplative, Chaotic Neutral

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident, Kuvan soon enough.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? As I wasn't around to write last season, I'd say his Rite of Passage, where he had to kill a Zith. Daevion and Dravon became a lot closer after.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Wysar, of course. Daevion and Dravon both love order and discipline, and fight to uphold it.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes. It's great for character development, and how else will Davon become the best fighter in the universe? >.>

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, as well. Also great for character development, and how else is Davon going to become Esteemed.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Kuvay'Nas, hopefully soon enough. Cavalry Branch.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure, sometimes.

What does your character want to learn this season? More combat, perhaps how to take care of a horse, and become a notable part of the Kuvay'Nas.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? All of them! I wanna thread with everyone!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Absolutely everything possible, especially if it allows Daevion and Dravon to become a better Akalak as a whole.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? One, because an Akalak in Riverfall makes sense. Two, because Riverfall is such a great and unique place. I love the Akalak's culture, and I love the beautiful location. As well, there is a lot of contact between Endrykas and Riverfall, and Endrykas is also an awesome location.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Erm. Perhaps a thread where Daevion can get Evantia?

Additional Comments: Hi! My inbox is always open for thread offers, and I'm friendly (Davon might not be, but that's besides the point xD)
Daevion
The Not-So-Jolly Green Giant

Words: 6374
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2016, 9:29 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Kaie on June 28th, 2016, 1:28 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kaie of the Cutthroat Shadows

Age, Sex, Race? 20 Years Old, Female, Myrian

Describe your character in a short abstract? Kaie is a young, foolhardy Myrian still trying to measure the weight of her experiences abroad in the "barbarian" world thus far. She continues to struggle with the thought that her father's end early in her travels was not worth the rewarding adventures that transpired from it. This notion will drive her to seek out a redeeming achievement that will bring glory to her people and make it all seem worth it. As things continue to mellow out now that she is settling into a more docile city (compared to Sunberth), the mercenary woman will do her best to focus on personal development rather than the wine in her waterskin.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kaie is a visitor who will remain for at least half the season.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Her development of an ability during the previous Winter season and addiction during the Spring season have both empowered and challenged her.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Kaie would love nothing more than to meet Akajia. Besides Myri, the Goddess of Night is deeply worshiped by her clan for her mastery over stealth, darkness, and mystery. Home and abroad, Kaie had frequently made a point to offer prayer to her.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Of course! A passive Myrian is no fun. Other than that, I think that threads about violence offer opportunities for diverse character expression and development. Mizahar is a dangerous place after all.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I'm not opposed to it. Kaie is not a very expressive character when it comes to her softer emotions, so romance is a nice challenge to both her and myself.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Well, in a sense, Myrians are one big cult race to be honest.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I'm not opposed to social threads but I am against directionless meet and greets. If the social thread has meaningful interactions and offers growth to everyone, I'm all for it.

What does your character want to learn this season? I imagine Kaie would want to make herself more well-rounded. Learning something outside her realm of skills would be ideal, too.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Skyard!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I would really enjoy seeing Kaie motivated again toward a worthwhile goal she believes in. It's been a little too long since she was completely out of her comfort zone.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I selected Riverfall because it was a sharp contrast to other cities Kaie had experienced. While other cities had given her a chance to be outwardly violent, Riverfall challenges her to readjust to a more docile place with different opportunities for growth.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Maybe a shot at letting Kaie impress Akajia sometime. :)

Additional Comments: Looking forward to threading with new faces! Don't be afraid to PM me if I don't reach out first!

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Theo Popcampio on June 28th, 2016, 1:48 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':

Theo Popcampio, formerly known as Revan. I would love to thread with someone who would claim they knew Theo when he was Revan, it would be a really interesting plot!

Age, Sex, Race?

23/24, Male, Human

Describe your character in a short abstract?

Theo's a lost man seeking a redemption he doesn't understand. His soul craves understanding and forgiveness, one that he can only recover with his horrid memories. Right now Theo seeks to understand his past that he has forgotten.

Despite it all, Theo is a comedic individual with a unique drive. He does what he wants and has a cunning that sets him apart from most. His care free nature will get him in trouble as well as his Idealistic ways. Theo, unlike Revan, is absolutely committed to what he thinks is right and always stands up for himself and others. He is cocky and self-righteous.

My favorite part about Theo is his fearlessness. Most things people normally find scary Theo scoffs at. Theo walks the darkness where few tread, laughing in the face of its dangers.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?

I will becoming a Kuvan sometime this season, probably sooner rather than later.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?

Writing it right now, but he recently joined The Antiquities Society as a kind of "hired hand" or muscle. Really he goes on expeditions where there may be danger. Think Drake's Fortune. Theo hopes to gain influence within this group and meet some powerful figures who can help him track down a cat named Adrasto who holds keys to his past.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?

Theo is once again finding his love for battle, and Myri would be a fine choice for him. Wysar would be a close second. While Theo seems to not be very disciplined at all, he believes self control is an important principle for one to carry in life. It's just that his antics are more often associated with the undisciplined sort.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?

See above.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?

Absolutely. Theo considers himself a charmer. Revan was a bit of a lover boy, and Theo inherited that trait. It is nice to show Theo's tender side as it brings nice contrast to his character.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?

Not that he knows of.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?

They have to be plot based. Meet n' greets are nice, but I like my threads to have purpose beyond 'hey, how are ya'?'.

What does your character want to learn this season?

More about his past or why his memories are missing, which will be where my plot points this season. As for skills, he'd like to become a stronger swordsman and reimancer, and possibly branch out his marshal and magical talent as the season goes on.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?

I think Theo wouldn't mind meeting anyone, he always gets into some interesting interactions. I personally would like to see him interact more with PCs in general, I see some of the regulars posted here already (Sky and Kaie, I'm looking at you!).

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?

I feel like I covered the basics. Kill things, uncover mysteries, go on treasure hunts, meet a chick, acquire power, etc.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?

The city seemed like the perfect place for this phase of Theo's plot to unfold. Underneath the honor bound society of Akalaks is something very visceral. They are constantly fending of the Zith and there is constant competition within the city itself. It seemed like a good place to flesh out what I want to be Theo's self: A badass warrior-mage with cunning and a romantic heart. To stand out among the Akalaks, Theo has to display prowess and use his opponents to his advantage, and will constantly have to be wary of people trying to knock him off balance.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

I would love to have to fight within The Gideon Combat Arena over wrongs within Theo's past life. I already have something in mind, Goss. If you're at all interested please drop me a PM!

Additional Comments: Hit that friggin' inbox boi..

Your mother wouldn't approve of me.
All my templates were made by the grace of the enchanting Aislyn Leavold.
Theo Popcampio
Fire Starter

Words: 212275
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 4:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Maya Lark on July 11th, 2016, 1:47 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ashlyn Darkstalker
Age, Sex, Race? 21, F, Drykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? Ashlyn is the exact opposite of her husband Tura'lu. She is happy and open to everyone and every experience no matter what will happen. Ashlyn left the only family she had known on a leap of faith with the man she loved moving to Riverfall with him.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Currently I believe so
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? N/A
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Im not sure if Ashlyn would really care or not about meeting a God or Goddess
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I have no problem threading about violence.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? To an extent I will, but nothing extreme
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Its fun. Not my first pick for threads, but they are fun.
What does your character want to learn this season? Any thing. Ashlyn wants to learn as much as she can
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Everyone lol
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Anything
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I though that it was a beautiful city that would push her out of the known and into the unknown
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? In time a gnosis or magic thread

Additional Comments: Sorry to any I had a thread with about the disappearance
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zahra on July 15th, 2016, 12:10 am

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Zahra is her name. She has a last name, but rarely gives it.

Age, Sex, Race? She is a thirty-four year old human female.

Describe your character in a short abstract? Zahra is a quiet, polite woman who loves history and writing. She is currently in Riverfall to learn of the archeological secrets that the Rivarians are studying.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? She lives here.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? So far, she hasn't experienced anything in RP. Pre-RP, though, she is having a crisis of faith, and is disdainful about the gods' intent for the Mizaharians.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? She would definitely meet Eyris because she is interested in gaining knowledge, and who better than the Wise One Herself?

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don't have an issue with it. However, it's unlikely that Zahra will cause it.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Again, I do not have a problem with it. I try to keep the explicitly sexual things to a minimum, as I find them awkward to write with strangers.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not yet. ;)

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Absolutely. Zahra isn't the most social, but I'll enjoy seeing what she does if thrust into the situation.

What does your character want to learn this season? This season, I'd love for her to learn about some of the local god/esses worshiped in Riverfall. Also, anything relating to history or philosophy would be great.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Am I allowed to say all of them? Because that's my answer.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I'd love for her to write a few poems and/or a dissertation on the god/esses. Also, if she could discover something she didn't know about the Alaheans or Suvan peoples, that would be great.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Initially, I didn't. But it was pointed out to me that they have the archaeologist hall, and I wanted to be a part of that.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Anything religion and history related. Both would be great.
Zahra
No Stone Unturned

Words: 1375
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2016, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Orin Fenix on July 17th, 2016, 1:48 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Orin Fenix
Age, Sex, Race? 20, Male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Orin's a chef whose passion is to explore new cuisines. However, he's had a really rough couple of seasons, and while before he would hide that he's broken inside beneath an optimistic facade, recent events have left him a bit shattered and unable to pretend anymore. He's not that great with people, but he tries. He's a bit naive, having grown up behind the shelter of Syliras' walls, but the past few seasons outside have changed him, and not really for the better. After losing his Kelvic bond, he's become withdrawn and depressed.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Unclear, he might end up applying for citizenship depending on how long he's staying.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Severing his Kelvic Bond
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Orin would love to meet Priskil. He's been growing more interested in her. He looks to her as an example of how to get through the worst possible experience and come out stronger for it. Orin also finds her a more approachable goddess than many of the others. Finally, because he's spent too much time alone recently, he's taken to speaking to her as if she listens, which can be a bit disconcerting, but which brings him some comfort.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Absolutely okay with threading about violence. I might not be the best writer of combat, but I do think it brings out a side of characters that otherwise might not get explored. Also, in a violent world, our characters should have to experience some violence.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do, but Orin doesn't! I actually really enjoy romantic plots, but Orin's a bit of a newcomer to the world of romance (also, he's a virgin).
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? None
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I'm fine doing them, but I prefer them when they're part of a larger plot or when there's a direction to them. Purely social threads tend not to go anywhere for me.
What does your character want to learn this season? He really wants to get better at food preservation, as well as continue his studies into new culinary arts.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Well, I think it'd be great meeting everyone, but Theo seems like a character Orin could really learn to either love or hate or maybe both.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I'd love to see Orin be able to make a fresh start for himself. Coming from a long absence has left a few of my longer term plots for him a bit in shambles, so I'm trying to get him back on his feet. Also, seeing as he is suffering from a pretty major depressive period, I'd like to really dig into that and see if he can break through it or if he'll sink further into despair. Also, I'd love to be able to fulfill my long running dream of having Orin become a Spiritist.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Well, from an OOC perspective, I think it's a really fantastic mix of violence and culture that really is perfect for pretty much any plot. It also seems like a major hub where lots of different types of people come together. From a character driven and narrative perspective, which is more important to me, Orin feels like he's failed somehow, to accomplish whatever nebulous task he originally left Syliras to do. There was nothing for him in Abura, but he feels like he can't return to Syliras as a failure, and the only other city he's ever experienced was Riverfall, which he spent a few days in. So it seemed to make sense for him to return there and see what he could make of himself.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Well, again, having Orin learn Spiritism would be grand but that's not something that necessarily requires moderation. Beyond that, I wasn't kidding about Priskil!
Additional Comments:
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3