Between a Bed and a Hard Place ( Kaie )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Skyard Underwood on August 10th, 2016, 10:11 pm

She was an impressive, wild and untamed individual; Skyard thought to himself as she sought to dominate him yet again. She was incredibly creative, and whilst they made love she sought to successfully complete the move she failed to complete earlier. This time as she made the series of swift movements she had been successful. Skyard did not hesitate to reinsert his manhood within her, and finish what they started. The Lion wasted no time and began to thrust forcefully, and as the thrusts intensified he could hear the lewd sounds of their colliding flesh. Their love making grew incredibly loud; with her moans and cries of his name. Skyard was surprised to see her in such a submissive position; with her legs raised upward so that they could rest upon his shoulder as he had free reign of her body. Several moans exited his lips and he leaned forward only to aggressively kiss her multiple times. Waves of pleasure struck him all at once; like a massive ocean wave as it collided with the shore.

He was taken by surprise; he felt her insides tighten their grip upon his manhood, and Skyard knew that the release he longed for would soon come. He looked down only to realize how the flesh of his manhood shone with a reflective luminescence. He noticed that the carpet itself below the pair had been drenched in a combination of her fluids and a bit of sweat. He did not want to get her pregnant unless that had been her wish. Therefore when he felt the sensation in his manhood he immediately knew to remove himself from her. The entirety of his body trembled simultaneously as his seed sprayed and found itself landing on the outside of her womanhood. Skyard continued to breathe heavily as he sat upright temporarily, and he thought about the fact with the amount of noise they made he would not be surprised if everyone else knew their names by the time they left home.

Within a few ticks Skyards breathing returned to a normal pace; he felt the lactic acid buildup in his muscles. His legs and hips slightly burned and stung due to the fact that he made so much use of them during their lengthy sexual encounter. Skyard leaned forward and delivered a single kiss to her lips. Unlike the other kisses he had ever given her this one had been far slower, and longer-lived. He loved her, with all of his heart, and with everything that he had to offer. He thought to himself about the fact that he would not mind spending the remainder of the days that he lived with her at his side. He had grown used to the sweet taste of her lips, and after a few-ticks he broke the kiss and parted his lips to speak.

“You are absolutely amazing, Kaie. I am incredibly happy, and I hope that I can remain at your side for the rest of my days.. “ Skyard spoke as he stood upright and fetched his bond-mate a towel in order to clean up a bit. He wanted to do something today, but he did not know exactly what he did want to do. Perhaps they should go out and eat; they hadn't gotten the chance to eat due to the fact that they spent the morning enjoying each-other physically. Skyard came back and handed her the towel as he beckoned her while she cleaned up.

“We should go somewhere today.. Perhaps we can go hunt, and then we can eat.. Or.. we can visit a park or.. Something My Kaie.” Skyard spoke aloud.

Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Words: 205954
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kaie on August 11th, 2016, 2:48 am

The long-desired ecstasy was finally reached in the form of great physical and emotional release. A satisfied, troublesome smiled remained on her lips long after her lover's touch had gone. She propped herself up on her elbows. Bright eyes followed the naked rear of her lover as he left her side, only to return with a towel soon after. She took it from him and cleaned herself up, arching a mirthful brow. "Keep petching like that and I won't be parting from yours," Kaie teased him in return. Her chest fell back into a resting rhythm, but she could still feel the ache coming to live in nearly all the muscles in her body. Her lips pursed. What to do today...?

The Myrian woman rose regretfully from the edge of the bed and peered in the direction of sunlight. Despite their continuation of last night's marathon, Syna had just peeked over the horizon. Plenty of bells would still be left in the day to make use of summer while it lasted. "You know," Kaie began to suggest slowly, carefully watching his expression while she scooped her clothes up from about the room. "I've never seen you in your other form. What about venturing outside the city? We'll hunt and you can show me up with tooth and fang? I know you're starving."

Kaie slipped her loincloth up her hips before looping her arms through the armholes of her leather vest. Fingers managed to fasten the single button that closed the vest together. A hand ran lazily through her hair, but she continued to watch her lover's reaction to her suggestion. After all, if she were to be bound to this man forever, she needed to see both halves of him. "I figure we should stay away from the tavern scene for a bit after yesterday." The Myrian flashed her teeth at him and secured her weapons belt to her hip. It was sort of funny the way she never felt truly clothed until that last article was upon her.
Last edited by Kaie on August 12th, 2016, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Skyard Underwood on August 11th, 2016, 3:50 am

Approximately a half-bell passed, and after Kaie had gone home to retrieve her weaponry; Skyard reunited with her just outside the city. He had not revealed his animal form to her quite yet, and he knew that she had no reason to be frightened of him. He did not want to make her feel fear, and the last thing on his mind was to disappoint her. She suggested that they go on the hunt for prey; although today the Lion was out to impress his lover and show her how strong he truly was. Skyard was clothed in a cheaply-fashioned robe that fluttered about within the dim gale. The very clearly audible sounds of rustling came from his dull and loose black garb. He did not bother to wear shoes, because of the fact that he knew clothes removed the functionality of his transformation. Skyard had just left bed with his lover; a place where he wished that they could remain for the rest of the day together. However, he supposed that showing her his combative prowess mattered more than that to her. He led the charge, and with his fingers interlocked with her own his robe continued to flutter. The small blue flame with a brilliant glow on the back of his neck revealed itself.

He wondered whether or not she would question it, and continued to pace forward as he felt the strange sensation of grass beneath his feet. He was after the biggest and perhaps the strongest predator he knew of; the Grass Bear. He was after a male in particular because they tended to be far larger than one would expect a bear to be. Whereas Skyard has seen other bears before; none were anywhere near a match for a Grass bear. They were walking talking beings of raw power; muscle, claws and teeth. He grew increasingly excited more and more by the tick. Skyard knew that he should be strong enough to do battle with the Grass bear long enough to have his Bond-mate aid him in killing it. However, he was well aware of the fact that he could not possibly kill it on his own. He began to conjure up a plan and hoped that his bond-mate would agree.

He parted his lips and spoke a demand; he did not care about whether or not she accepted because he would make her listen if she so chose to reject his demand. “Listen to me, Kaie I will tell you this now. I do not want you to attack what we are going to hunt down today until you see the opportunity to do so. I do not want you to impede on our battle until you are certain that you will not be harmed in turn. If I have to die in order to protect you, or even be maimed and brought to the brink of death I will. However, My current hope is that you will do as I ask of you and stay away until I can make it vulnerable enough to strike.” Spoke Skyard in a soft tone as he stopped his brisk pace of walking.

The wind began to pick up violently, and several gusts struck both his hair and his loose clothing. His hair flowed about briefly and he locked eyes with his lover. He did not care about anything else in the world other than her safety at this very moment. The audible sound of the wind as it collided with the grasses and caused the leaves to violently shake and fly could be heard. Flocks of birds both entered and fled the vicinity all at the same time; the clouds darkened a bit and the scent of water filled the air. Skyard disregarded his surroundings and although he kept a straight face whilst he delivered his demand to her he could not help himself, and decided that he would kiss her lips right away. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against her own for a brief moment, and gave her two nearly simultaneous kisses. He grasped hold of her opposed hand as well, and awaited her response as he looked her in the eye; he could only hope that she would listen to him.

However, just as suddenly as he spoke his demand out from behind a small group of Trees came the predator he sought after. Skyard immediately directed his attention toward the Grass bear, and he saw nothing but a walking talking miza. The bear was a 500 lb 10 ft tall massive male with a beautiful fur coloration. Skyards eyes tightened a bit as he attempted to gauge the distance between himself and the bear only to fail.

He could not tell the approximate distance, and he did not care whether or not he could or could not gauge the distance. He was not about to attempt striking the Grass Bear down with a ranged weapon, and he released her hands. Skyard stepped backward from his lover and spoke in a soft tone “I love you, Kaie.” He nodded his head and in a single swift motion he snatched the black garb off of his slender figure. Beneath the garb he was nude, and He immediately charged toward a large rock which erected itself off of the ground mere feet away. Skyard charged forward at full speed and the moment he reached the peak he Leaped into the air.

He was not quite the best acrobat, and he would not attempt anything fancy; however the moment he leapt off of the rocks edge a small series of sparks and a blue-light came to pass and his human form dissipated. However, within the same instant he had fully transformed himself, and entered his Lion form; he was ten feet in height as well, and 600 lbs of Muscle, tooth and claw. The Lion possessed a rather Majestic appearance; his almost supernaturally blue eyes remained the same within both forms. However, the structure of his eyes changed and rather than a circular appearance within the pupil; he had vertical slits which enabled him to see better even in the cover of Darkness.

The Lions mane flowed elegantly in the combination of Chaotic wind and floating leaves; his oyster-white coat stood out and was easily deciphered from the remainder of the grass in the area. He filled his lungs to capacity with an inhalation and let out a ferocious roar. From quite a distance he knew that everything in the vicinity could hear him loud and clear. He caught the attention of the Grass Bear immediately, and the battle begun. Skyard provoked it into battle, and He would stop at nothing to give Kaie a proper display of his true power.

The two massive beasts charged in at each other only to ram skulls. He felt an immense pain from the blunt force trauma to the head; and the sound was similar to a clap of thunder. Just as quickly as the charge began exchanges of blows did as well. The two wasted no time and Skyard landed the first blow to the visage of the Grass bear only to cause a tear in the snout of the Grass bear. Aqua de vitae dripped from it's nostril as The Bear quickly thwarted Skyards Equilibrium, and tossed him over. Skyard landed on his back only to realize that the bear scratched away at his right side. He felt the stinging pain and as the battle intensified Skyard rotated his hips in order to regain balance. Skyard felt Djed flow through the entirety of his body starting at his hind legs, and he threw out his right claw toward the sternum of the Bear. Only for the strike to connect and leave the bear to stand erect for a moment before it came down with a crushing blow aimed for the Center of Skyards spinal cord. Skyard could only hope that Kaie would not intervene as the battle took place.

Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kaie on August 12th, 2016, 4:45 am

The Myrian was giddy with child-like excitement as she jogged from home with spear in hand and backpack slung around a shoulder. She could feel the ache in her muscles, but the prospect of seeing her lover in his element was enough to spur her forth anyways. The pair reunited just beyond the protective walls surrounding Riverfall. Her lips twitched in amusement the moment she caught sight of him, and what a sight it was. He stood before her draped in a robe and without shoes to tackle the great unknown that expanded before them. It was perhaps a practical choice. The tigress she'd managed to royally piss off lost need of her clothes when she exposed herself as a Kelvic. It was a comical sight upon Skyard nonetheless.

Her bladed boots trampled the grass beneath them with each step as she fell in stride with her bondmate. As he spoke of cautions befitting a child, the Myrian redirected her frustrations in the coddling lecture by giving her spear a twirl through the air. The mysterious darksteel spearhead, which had appeared after her first day or training with Yitmah years ago, was still secured to the end. "I've slain a Grass Bear before," she defended, though even then she knew the encounter had been a close one. It certainly couldn't have been done without her old hunting partner Kyle. "But...if it'll ease your mind, I'll bide my time before I strike." It was the best the man could've hoped to secure from the Myrian.

Wind whipped at the ends of her long brown hair, and the grassland around them gave a deceptive warning hiss. Her amber eyes zipped about the tall stalks beyond, working in vain to decipher what movements were caused by breeze rather than by animal. Exposure was the only kind of therapy the Myrian had attempted to treat her paranoid mind with. She'd hunted outside the walls of Riverfall dozens of times, and yet the trauma always lingered. Sometimes she was assaulted with flashes. Even a scent could bring her careening back to the worst memory she possessed. Keep your shyke together, her mind scolded her firmly. At least the unwavering confidence that seemed to emit from her bondmate was contagious enough to settle within her, too.

Without warning he turned and met lips with hers, and though she was surprised by the gesture, she did not hesitate to willingly meet them to his the second time. There was a meaningfulness in his gaze when he locked eyes with her. A hopeful look perhaps that she would oblige his single request. The Myrian woman gave his hand a firm squeeze of acknowledgement. Suddenly her lover's head whipped about to settle on something worthy of his attention. Kaie dropped his hand to grasp her weapon with both hands. Sure enough, there lumbered the beast they desired to kill. The sight of tiger stripes, albeit on a bear across the Suvan Sea, never ceased to put a temporary smile on the woman's face.

Kaie bent her knees to fall lower from the predator's view. Fingers clutched the shaft of the weapon tightly. Her mind began to fall eerily quiet. It seemed that thoughts evaded her, replaced with the influx of information about the world around her instead. Had the bond not been so new and stimulating all on its own, she might've forgotten Skyard was standing beside her. "I love you," Kaie murmured back to her bondmate with a confident nod, focus broken away only to fall upon him when memory came of the shift to come. Then he was off. The robe was discarded, bare feet pounded along the length of a massive boulder, and the Kelvic launched himself forth. Then came the mysterious, yet familiar light shrouding him from sight as he made his way to the earth. When it dispersed, the Myrian's jaw unhinged. A wild grin spread across her lips, and had they not been hunting, she might've let out a war whoop and charged behind him.

The Lion was beautiful. The platinum blonde hair she had pinned as eccentric upon a young human head finally seemed to make sense. The mammoth-sized animal was covered in the bold hue, sticking out sorely against the world around him. The only feline able to rival his size was that of the fearsome Myrian Tiger, and at 2,000 pounds at full size, that was saying quite a bit. The Myrian dipped her body down and moved as silently as one could among the ground to follow the lead of stunning white mane. A roar ripped through the air that rattled within her chest. The aggressive snuffing of the Grass Bear made it clear a battle was to begin before her. In order to get a better look at her lover during the fray, she clambered up the massive rock he'd launched himself from.

Her heartbeat quickened at the sight of the two grassland titans exchanging blows. The head-beating her lover took upon the first charge echoed in her own head, brutally reminding the Myrian of the bond's intimacy between a pairing. Adrenaline surged through her veins as it surely did in Skyard's. It took nearly everything out of her just to remain upon that rock and keep from intervening. Being sidelined was far from comfortable to the woman, but she knew that involving herself would risk distracting Skyard and thus risking his life. Now that the two were engaged, the Myrian had no qualms about shouting from her position on the Kelvic's behalf, letting rip a cheer when he spilled blood. Likewise, breath caught and teeth grit upon watching him drop and feeling the piercing pain of claws to flesh.

That was the end of Kaie's patience and the exhaustion of her willpower. The tick he fell beneath the bear, the Myrian launched herself from her spectator's position. She was no true spear-wielder. That was clear. Yet she knew that the pointy end would bring death if she aimed true, and that piece of advice was enough. Legs pumped beneath her, grass hissing defiantly in her wake as she crossed the relatively small space between herself and the grand showdown. The bear would certainly be distracted by the enormous killer laying beneath it, and it was that fact alone she hoped to capitalize on.

The head of the Grass Bear reared up high above, its eyes locked on the lion beneath its massive frame. Now! Kaie let out a traditional Myrian battle whoop just before going airborne, thrusting the spear with two hands deep into the exposed chest of the animal just before it started to drop upon the lion. It let out a wail, and when she attempted to tug the weapon back, she found it was firmly rooted deep within the wounded creature. Common sense brought her to abandon the cause. Hands released the spear and she retreated, withdrawing instead the gladius at her side with teeth bared. Pain, as in any injured creature, rerouted the attention of the Grass Bear toward its newest tormentor. She knew it would be impossible to outrun the animal. Fighting it with her gladius was enough of a long shot. She could only hope her desperate plunge into its chest cavity was enough to secure its journey to Dira alongside her.

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Skyard Underwood on August 12th, 2016, 6:01 am

Skyard did not hesitate to take advantage of the situation at hand, and as he heard her charge through the grass. There she was a sight to behold; the love of his life charged in loud and proud. Skyard heard the violent hiss of the grass as she ran through it without hesitation whilst the bear stood and towered over Skyard. She plunged the spear deep into the chest cavity of the Grass Bear; Skyard listened to its audible roar and before Skyard gave it the chance to drop all of that body weight on top of him he stood upon his hind legs as well. He matched the height of his adversary when they both stood erect, and Skyard did not bother to think before he swiped a paw at the wooden shaft that protruded itself from the Bears chest. The strike landed successfully and as a result the shaft of the Spear snapped in two instantly with the sharp end still sticking out of the grass bears chest.

Skyard concentrated for a moment, and imagined his body as a fully functioning machine. Skyard immediately remembered what his master first taught him. The first master that he'd ever had gave him a single sentence of wisdom. “The body is nothing but a complex combination of strong and weak points.” Skyard remembered as the djed swirled and coursed through the muscles of his thighs and calves. He took a massive leap; only to gain the advantage of height and leverage over the Grass Bear. The Grass Bear fought back ferociously, and clawed the right side of Skyards visage. Despite the immense pain; Skyard pressed on and opened his maw. The Grass bears eyes widened as it realized that its fate had been sealed. Skyard clamped down his powerful jaws upon the windpipe of the Grass Bear; the ferocity in his eyes was clear and evident.

The Grass Bear continued to fight on, and just as quickly as it made the descent toward the ground due to the unexpected amount of weight that fell atop it he recovered. The Bear managed to uplift the large Lion, and in response Skyard attempted to use all of the muscles in his core and back to keep himself grounded. Finally, Skyard violently Shook his head from left to right and watched as the remainder of the Spear entered the chest cavity and eventually the heart of the beast. The satisfying sound of bone being destroyed came with Skyards movement. Blood spattered across the Lions visage, and tainted his once pristine white coat. In several diagonal lines blood presented itself across his face, and Skyard held on to his now immobilized enemy for a few more ticks to make sure that he was dead.

Skyard finally released his vice grip upon his opponents throat, and placed his right paw upon the rib cage of the massive corpse. The Lion let out yet another triumphant roar; he was victorious, and although it was not very easy despite having a partner they accomplished their mission. At the cost of a bit of torn flesh, and a now blood-covered visage they won. Skyard stepped backward and turned about only to lock eyes with his Love. He clicked his tongue a few times being that he could not speak to her directly. His tail swung from left to right to display that he was happy, and he immediately entered a strange stance. With his forepaws outstretched and his hind legs raised high into the air. His cranium too was placed between his fore-paws and he let out a very soft series of roars. He practically called her name without the ability to use a single word.

Skyard stood up and impulsively ran around in a circle for a brief moment; he proceeded to leap up and down several times before he clamped down on the throat of his once alive adversary and drug it backward. The Kelvic turned toward his Master, and extended his back toward her; only to back in to her hoping that she would understand what he wanted. Skyard had never been mounted before, but she was so small that he could very easily manage to allow her to make him her steed.

Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kaie on August 13th, 2016, 4:57 am

Petch. That's it. I'm dead, the cynical piece of her mind seemed to accept in the heartbeats between the withdrawing of her sword and the vengeful turn of the bear. Her spear protruded from its chest like an titanic thorn. The Myrian woman had her fingers wrapped in a vice around the hilt of her gladius, teeth bared in defiance, a final yell building in her throat. If nothing else, she certainly intended to die there where she stood like the warrior she believed herself to be. Fate was apparently not finished with her yet. The fatal distraction gave her bondmate time to find his feet and seize the bear's neck between powerful jaws. The Myrian backed away as the Grass Bear tried futilely and in vain to free itself from the lion's teeth. The final struggle couldn't have lasted more than a chime or two.

Kaie's wild grin reappeared and she brandished steel toward the sun to celebrate their victory. Skyard's roar reverberated deep within her very bones, rattling the woman where she stood. The Myrian returned the sword to its sheath and rested her gaze upon the blood-splattered image of the white lion. Somehow the contrast of red upon the ivory fur of the regal feline did little to hinder the magnificence of his stature. She moseyed over to the carcass in the wake of Skyard's soft sounds, expression mocking anger as she worked for the spearhead buried deep within its chest. "You owe me new spear shaft, you dick," she teased him just as she finally managed to pull it free with a crimson-stained arm. She wiped the spearhead upon the striped fur of the dead bear, though it did little as far as ridding it of blood before she dropped it in her pack.

She could feel Skyard's elated mood in the face of his near single-handed triumph. Giant cat or otherwise, the killing of a Grass Bear was quite the accomplishment indeed. Kaie shook her head in mirth as she watched her bondmate romp about the grass and drag his kill with reddened fangs. The pelt of the animal would definitely fetch them a pretty Miza, but if she were to be honest, it was more important to her that Skyard keep at least part of the animal as a trophy. Her people would've done as much had they been in Falyndar rather than Cyphrus.

Kaie watched the Skyard return from his dance to offer his back to her. She arched a brow at him. It was impossible in his current form to have full understanding of his gesture, but body language suggested she make a move children in Taloba only dream of. Her expression fell neutral. She braced both palms upon his furry backside, taking a moment to prepare herself before the final move was made. Then, without further hesitation, the Myrian leaped upon the back of the Kelvic with a little less grace than she had envisioned in her mind. Straddling the back of her bondmade, her fingers cautiously moved toward the lush mane billowing within reach.

He was softer than she could've imagined. Copper-toned hands ran through the oyster mane, navigating its thickness and surprised by its warmth. Amber eyes rose from the unlikely mount beneath her, and as she settled upon Skyard's back, she simply couldn't help it. A child-like, rabid grin spread across her face. Ever since she was young she'd looked up to the legendary tiger riders that served Myri with pride and finesse. To be worthy of being chosen to bond with a Myrian Tiger was beside that of getting blessed by their Goddess Queen herself. It had always been the original plan: survive the coming of age trials, receive Myri's blessing and acceptance as a true Myrian, complete her pilgrimage, and become a Tiger Rider during her service.

The platinum blonde beast beneath her was not the striped mount she saw herself one day conquering the jungles upon, but it was as damn close as she would get. Pride swelled within her. A woman subjected to different experiences that coddled sensitivity and softness might've gotten emotional in that moment it felt no other would ever understand. Kaie might never see the shores of her homeland she had tried to desperately to return to. She may never see her family, feel the heat of her clan's fire, or accomplish the dreams a naive version of herself had conjured up a lifetime ago. Yet with Skyard's help, she was allowed to come close to the one goal she'd always held above all others.
"Take me for a ride? Just for a little while?" It was hard for even the most hardened of warriors to quell the giddy hopefulness in her voice.

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Skyard Underwood on August 13th, 2016, 7:17 am

After Skyard offered his back to his bond mate she seemed elated, and quickly climbed atop him. The Lion felt her body-weight, and took a moment to adjust; he did after all have to drag a 500 pound Grass bear carcass as well as carry his rather lightweight bond-mate upon his back. Skyard decided that he would practice the usage of his discipline a bit more; despite the fact that he already made use of it once during the battle against the Grass bear. The Lion endured although he was quite exhausted from enjoying his bond-mates intimacy earlier in the day, and now they had finished doing battle with one of the largest predators in Cyphrus.

The Lion paused for a moment and focused before he raised his backside a bit in order to give himself a stronger takeoff. He felt the djed course through his muscles, and willed it to empower his thighs in specific. He used a large amount, and immediately knew that he had reached his limit in usage for the day. Mild signs of overgiving appeared, and his eyes became bloodshot. Several veins in his arms became a bit more visible upon the surface of his skin and he charged off into the city dragging the carcass with his maw. She beckoned him with a question, and he could not very well answer the question in his current form. However, if she wanted a ride she most certainly would get one; both when she was on his back and when they arrived home.

Skyard charged until he could no longer continue, and his charge stopped right on time; they arrived at Kaies home. The carcass left behind a small trail of blood from Skyards rapid charge, and as he stepped into her dwelling he quickly shifted again. The Lion had already been completely and totally comfortable being nude in her presence. He grasped hold of the massive corpse and pulled it inside. Skyard wasted no time cleaning himself up; after all he did not want to embrace her when his face was spattered with blood.

After Skyard finished cleansing himself; he wasted no time and embraced his Bond-mate. The Kelvic was not one to hesitate or ignore his impulses. His instincts gave a single command, and he would not deny himself the pleasure of his Lover. The light began to fade from the skies, and Skyard gifted his Bond-mate several kisses. They were victorious today, and accomplished together what large groups of people were often unable to accomplish. Together, they could conquer any and every objective they ever faced. Skyard feared the day that she would part from his side, and knew that without her his world would remain forever shrouded in the darkness that was the grief of his dead bond-mate.

However, all it took was a single word from her to gather his attention; a single touch to drive him mad, and a single look to calm his unease. The moment he embraced her, and bombarded her with loving kisses all of his guilt disappeared. He used to feel as if the death of his former bond-mate was his fault; he risked his life to save Aaron only to fail. Yet, in the back of his mind he knew that everything in his world would remain steady, and that he would remain strong with Kaie at his side. The remainder of the night had been spent with the pair sharing their passions for one another in the comfort of her home. His last words to her for the night were “I love you, more than you could ever imagine.” Words that were softly spoken, and yet so incredibly meaningful.

Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Faradae on May 14th, 2017, 11:14 am

Skyard
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

E X P E R I E N C E

• Acrobatics +2
• Bodybuilding +1
• Endurance +2
• Seduction +4
• Wilderness Survival (grassland) +1
• Hunting +2
• Unarmed Combat +2
• Flux +2

L O R E S

• Lovemaking: Competition with Kaie
• Wilderness Survival: The grass bear: A strong predator
• Hunting: Gauging the distance between predator and prey
• Unarmed Combat: Fighting in lion form
• Hunting: Hunting with a partner

I N J U R Y

A small bump will form on Skyard's forehead from the initial hit, and he'll have a slight headache for the rest of the day. Several bleeding scratches on his right flank and facial half will heal within a week, but untreated, fine scars will remain visible.

Kaie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

E X P E R I E N C E

• Acrobatics +2
• Endurance +2
• Seduction +5
• Wilderness Survival (grassland) +1
• Weapon (short spear) +1
• Hunting +1
• Riding +1

L O R E S

• Skyard: Lover, confidant & guardian
• Lovemaking: Competition with Skyard
• Kelvics: The shift
• Wilderness Survival: The grass bear: A strong predator
• Hunting: Hunting with a lion
• Riding: Riding a lion

R E S U L T S

Kaie's spear snapped in two.

N O T E S

Enjoy your grades! Word of advice: If you write about receiving injury, try to bring it into play later.

Please remember to edit your grade request to reflect that this grade has been seen to!
If there are questions about the grades, please contact me via PM.
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Words: 140559
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2015, 12:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous