Closed A Morning Accident

Everything that could would if given the chance

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

A Morning Accident

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 17th, 2016, 5:09 am

Title and Date
If he wasn’t better by now he surely would be after the long night ahead of him. She even more so. He smiled at her excitement as he picked her up onto his waist. His hands glided to find a better position to hold her. To press her into him. So she could feel. So she could experience. Racing hearts beated with each other, and after it came evident that she wanted him to be gentle and the way she was acting it became more clear.

She was his first. Despite what many had believed he hadn’t ever shared himself with a pure one. That was why he didn’t believe in love. This meant that she was special. His approach changed to a more romantic one. Still fun and exciting though, surely for one that had never experienced it before. After carefully carrying her to her own bed he gently sat her down on the edge of her bed.

Now it was his turn. His turn to tease her. His turn to excite her in a way that would just leave her begging to join with him. Begging for him to be one with her.

After setting her down on her bed the bard started to perform a show that he hadn’t ever preformed for anyone. Walking up to her he grabbed her ankle delicately before placing his lips on it and gently kissing it. The slight twirl of his tongue acting as a hurricane of light touches that only stopped as his head moved slowly up to her thighs, although still clothed. Though it didn’t take him long to delicately work his hands into agonizingly slowly remove her pants as his tongue once again danced across her thigh ever so closer and closer to the one spot that would make any Isur sing. Just as he got close though he switched roles once again.

Climbing up ontop of the bed the bard laid there against a far portion that would require her to move to him.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Words: 96514
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2016, 12:05 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Avanthal Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Morning Accident

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 17th, 2016, 5:25 am

☾ Title and Date ☽

Aliana giggled when he walked across the room and laid her down. Unsure if the giggle was of excitement or if it was from nerves, but the woman was ready to know what it was like to be with another. She may not ever give herself to another after him no matter what the man would do after this night. Panting gently the isur looked up at him gently confused and giggled even louder as she was extremely ticklish when it came to her feet and ankles. It was a strange but very enjoyable sensation to say the least. Raising her butt off the bed she wiggled helping him get the pants off. Batting her eyes the woman leaned her head back and pouted when he laid on the far side of the bed.

“Tease,” she said with a smile.

Crawling over to him the raven haired woman threw one leg over his waist. She sat just about his hips teasing him by never truly touching him. Leaning down the woman kisses him deeply before moving down to his chest. Planting kisses down his chest and abdomen, she stopped just before getting to where he wanted. Moving some she kissed up both sides of his hips, smirking the woman crawled back up to him. Licking her lips some she kissed him again before barely pulling back.

“That's what you get for teasing,” she said with a smirk.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A Morning Accident

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on August 17th, 2016, 5:51 am

Title and Date
Epifanio was a tease, but the time for games was over. He was passionate for Aliana. As she laid against him, feeling him with her leg and him her it was like an ancient and passionate method to get acquainted with each other. He wanted her to feel him. As she went on to tease him his feet strained, his legs tightened, his glutes flexed as his tight and formed ass lifted him slightly off the bed. He interlaced his fingers on both his hands with hers and lifted his upper body up and out to give her a kiss.

One which she hadn’t felt from him before. One more passionate and caring. His eyes looked deeply into hers.

“Aliana. Tell me if I’m too much. I care about you.”

With interlaced hands Epifanio gently kissed at her neck sharing heavy breaths and a passionate tender touch. He was forthright, cautious in his movement, but made sure that she was enjoying the experience. With any slight pressure or hint of pain he would stop and gently pleasure her in other manners. Finally when she felt comfortable he would allow her to take control of the situation.

That day Aliana and Epifanio sang their first song together.
That night was a bit more of a mystery and solely relied on Aliana. Regardless unless told to leave Epifanio was far too drained and exhausted from everything to even move. He simply laid there in her bed listening to whatever she had to say, while gently caressing her if need be.
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Words: 96514
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2016, 12:05 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Avanthal Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Morning Accident

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on August 17th, 2016, 2:17 pm

☾ Title and Date ☽

Aliana smiled at the man below her kissing him back as her fingers slid through his. The woman didn't care about what would come after the two had been together. All she cared about was becoming one with him no matter the danger. Her feelings didn't concern her at the moment, she smirked down at the man and rubbed her nose against his.

“I said be gentle not turn into a bunny. I-I care for you too,” Aliana said as he cheeks flushed again.

Panting gently the woman curled up against his side putting her head on his chest. She listened to his heart beat with a soft smile. Aliana was content and happy with what had happened. Yawning her eyelids became heavy. Sleep beckoned to the dark haired Isur yet she could not let herself sleep just yet. Turning her head up to look at him with a soft smile the woman used a hand to make him look at her.

“That was amazing. I hope any inexperience didn't make it bad for you,” Aliana said and kissed him once more, “for now though I say we get some sleep.”

She said halfway through a yawn putting on arm across his abdomen and falling asleep in the man's arms.

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A Morning Accident

Postby Konrad Venger on September 24th, 2016, 8:28 am

Epifanio

XP:
Singing - 1
Instrument, Gamba - 1
Instrument, Flute - 1
Socialization - 3
Observation - 4
Subterfuge - 2
Seduction - 3

Lore:
Music: Morning Practice, while the Lungs are Fresh
Break the Snow (or the Ice) with a Joke!
Aliana: Serious and Ill-Humored Isurian
Subterfuge: The Simple Trick of Playing Dead
The Risks of Taking a Joke Too Far (and Getting Buried!)
Aliana: Caring and Kind Underneath her Surliness

Additional:
-Nasty gash on the side of the head, just above the hairline; healed now, thanks to Aliana, but there will be a little bump there from now on

Aliana

XP:
Observation - 3
Unarmed Combat - 1
Bodybuilding - 1
Socialization - 2
Seduction - 2

Lore:
Epifanio: Bard and (Bad) Joker
Vantha: A Musical Language
Every Body Deserves a Proper Burial
Taldera: Keeping Warm is Paramount

Click Me! :
Awwwww, that was so sweet! It meandered quite a bit and I was left blinking at the screen when Epi was BURIED ALIVE, but... yeah, it still told a fine story, ha! A few little grievances, though. Epi, you had a bunch of silly spelling mistakes (through" instead of "threw", for example) that even a simple proofread could have caught. Also, little unbelievable leaps like being able to craft ten snowballs while on the run and remain unseen doing so... well, it's hardly a major breach, but keep things realistic, yeah?

Aliana, thanks for that quick Ledger edit, you now have your reward! I liked how your character veered from Stoic and Unsmiling to more Vulnerable, but I think the way she handled, y'know, killing a guy and burying his body in an unmarked grave was a little... rushed? Was she even intending to go to the Icewatch afrer this? Plus she seemed very quick to brush over that once he came knocking on her door. Just be careful you don't skim too quickly over stuff like that, it makes for a very unbelievable story. The rest of it was delightful, and I have a huge crush or Gina Carano, so bravo!

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

A Morning Accident

Postby Emergence on September 30th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Epi

Musical Instrument: Gamba: 1
Musical Instrument: Flute: 1
Singing: 1
Socialization: 5
Flirting: 5
Seduction: 1
Acting: 3
Brawling 1
Running: 1
Tactics: 1

Ice Reaving: The First Mark’s Limited Control
Ice Reaving: Good for Icey Jokes
Ice Reaving: The First Mark’s Protection from the Cold is Limited
Music: Different Musicians have Different Signatures
Pranks Rarely Go as Planned
Brawling: Snowballs
Aliana: Talks to Herself
Aliana: Overreacts
Aliana: Puts Rocks in Snowballs
Aliana: More than Physical
Relationships are More than Attraction
Aliana: Surprisingly Gentle
Epifanio: Pink Eyes of Love
Aliana: Her Kiss
Epifanio: Not a Virgin
Aliana: To Whom He Lost It
Flirting: The Art of Teasing
Aliana: Cares for Epifanio

Aliana

Intimidation: 3
Brawling: 2
Unarmed Combat: 1
Socialization: 5
Acrobatics: 1
Endurance: 2
Flirting: 5
Seduction: 1

Epifanio: A Bad Prankster
Epifanio: Extremely Immature
Emotions Change from Actions
Dirty Tricks: Rocks in Snowballs
Brawling: Snowballs
Digging with a Dagger
Aliana: Can’t Handle Killing Someone
Love Melts Steel Isur Hearts
Vantha: Color Changing Eyes
Epifanio: Surprisingly Gentle
Epifanio: Part Unknown Now Known
Epifanio: His Kiss
Aliana: Not a Virgin
Epifanio: To Whom Aliana Lost It
Flirting: The Art of Teasing
Epifanio: Cares for Aliana

Comments

Epi: Try to remember not to assume another PCs actions. If you cannot go forward without the assumption, end the post.
Alana: Epis posts are full of a lot of action, try to make your posts longer. Add more detial, thoughts, actions, however simple. This will result in more skills .

Other than that, you two are gross and I love it.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous